PDA

View Full Version : Found a new tip for when out shopping

Stephacuse
04-19-2007, 06:25 PM
If you're like me you get nervous when out shopping for stuff, especially during the day when stores can be busy in the girls department. However without really trying i discovered that listening to my mp3 player takes my mind off other people around me because i'm concentrating more on the music and clothes.

Wendy me
04-19-2007, 06:48 PM
what ever gets you through the mall.........

KrystalS
04-20-2007, 12:47 PM
Another thing that I do when shopping male mode is to buy a birthday card and gift bag. Then when you go to check out it all seems like you are buying bithday presents for your wife/girlfriend.

Billijo49504
04-20-2007, 01:50 PM
The best trick I've found is, if you know what you are going to get and about how much it'll cost, be sure to bring a bunch of extra money or the plastic. Because you are sure to find a few other things that you will just have to have...BJ

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-20-2007, 04:53 PM
Tip of what? Just kidding! I never really give it that much thought, just love to go shopping and do it often. I go en-femme or drab and almost never make my way to the mens department so it's a thrill to shop for my fem clothes

Katrina
04-21-2007, 11:03 AM
My tip? Being on a mission to get girly stuff! Seriously, if you firmly believe that you belong there and have a right to be there, nobody will even give you a second look. I've tried on heels in front of many women over the last few years and it does get easier and not a single one has said anything. If I got a second look it was merely a double take.

Michelle Ellis
04-21-2007, 04:20 PM
Well I don't listen to music or anything when I shop but I do find myself going into that state where I'm oblivious to most everyone, unless they work there I usually won't even make eye contact...

M

Joy Carter
04-21-2007, 04:40 PM
When I'm shopping, I don't care who is around me. I'm just out to get something nice.
I did do some shopping today oddly enough. And yup I was the only guy in the women's department. :D

I did make a MAC buy to day. The girl was busy when I first got there. When she was finished she gave me a quizzical look. And I just nodded a yes to her. It was funny because she then gave one of those one raised eyebrow looks and asked if she could help me. She was pretty helpfully and I think she took it well. I must have been her first tyranny.:p

Shelly R
04-21-2007, 04:41 PM
If that works for you, great! I love to shop, and spend a lot of time at it. I agree with Katrina. You have to feel that you belong there, and quit worrying about what others think, most don't even pay attention. You do have a right to shop where and when you want.

AllThingsPretty
04-21-2007, 04:44 PM
I take my wife with me. we are the same size, so if I hold it up to me they just think she is looking at it for her.