PDA

View Full Version : Sparro's Back!!

Kieron Andrew
04-19-2007, 08:32 PM
YAY! the wanderer returns!!!.... we've missed you dude!! come say hi to some of the new guys and girls!!

CaptLex
04-19-2007, 11:21 PM
YAY! the wanderer returns!!!.... we've missed you dude!! come say hi to some of the new guys and girls!!
Okay, where'd he go? I think he's keeping a low profile. :p

Ryan
04-20-2007, 05:33 AM
He has been really busy etc. I hope he will pop in n out a bit more now though :)

Lisa Golightly
04-20-2007, 11:54 AM
Who's this Sparro' geezer? Do I know him? Hmmmmmm?

kerrianna
04-21-2007, 03:44 AM
:D Ooh, I just checked his profile...I do hope he IS back Kieron and you're not teasing. What a cutie! :daydreaming: And he's Canadian!

Hmmm, probably scared him off already. :straightface:

It's ok Sparro. I'm spoken for already. I just like to play a bit. :p Come say hi. Cutie. :happy:

EDIT: (day later) Hey Keiron, no sign of Sparro but I notice someone named Wren back. Did you get your birds mixed up again? :heehee: :D

sparro
04-22-2007, 11:20 AM
0_0 *shrink*

Thank you for the warm welcome back..*blush* You're all quite awesome, and I'm happy and surprised to see that I was not only remembered but missed (what a crazy world we live in).
It's been a rather crazy year for me with plenty of ups and downs, and though I just picked up my third job for the summer -_-'' I'll be sure to visit more often.

And yes, my partner in crime, and fellow duelist Wren is also back, with intentions I'm not yet aware of ....

btw, kerrianna, it takes more then that to frighten me away :D

CaptLex
04-22-2007, 11:24 AM
Yay, Wren and Sparro are back - I think this calls for a celebration. Break out the rum! :cheers:

deniedtoo
04-22-2007, 10:17 PM
RUM?! Where? Let me at it!

Welcome back Captain, we missed you! :thumbsup:

Denied

kerrianna
04-23-2007, 12:00 AM
btw, kerrianna, it takes more then that to frighten me away :D

:D ...oh goody! :battingeyelashes:

sparro
04-25-2007, 01:46 AM
Speaking of missing people, does anyone know where Lex went?

Kieron Andrew
04-25-2007, 03:17 AM
He's still about every now and then

pocoyo
04-25-2007, 05:59 AM
Hehe oops I hadn't posted on here because I'd posted on the one in the Boy's Clubhouse.

I guess I'll say hi again :D

Hi Sparro (and Wren!) very nice to see you around the place 'gin :cheers:
:happy: :happy:

CaptLex
04-25-2007, 09:13 AM
Lex was gone for a while, but he came back (yay!) and posts occasionally. I think he's probably busy with school and a social life (lucky dog!), but he's still here. :happy:

If you want to catch up on his progress, you can check it out here: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54280