PDA

View Full Version : Neighbor got a look today, housemate suspects.

Alice Torn
04-19-2007, 08:57 PM
I dressed up twice this week, when the homeowner was at the doctor. the first time, I left some women's sunglasses out, and she found them. I had gotten them for her, but she never wears them, so I wore them for pics shots. Today, I wanted to go just outside the house, for some pics, and manged to take two, on the front slab, when, I decided to look, and see if any neighbors to the right, were around. SURE ENOUGH!! There was a guy working outside, and two houses away. He was looking right at me, as I peeked around the corner, in my little black dress, pearls, wig, hose, and heels, lipstick, makeup, earings, etc!!!! I went back into the house, took some more pics there, was about to have solo sex, when i hear my housemates' car, and horn, tooting at her dog!! I almost ripped the too small dress off, stripped of hose, heels, wig, earings, bra, then slapped nail polish remover on nails, and whatever i could find, to rub lipstick, and makeup off. The mascara, was stubbornly staying on, so I had to use spit, and whatever i could find, to get it off!! Then, I remembered, that I left a women's sweater, out on a chair, in the living room!!!.. She was right nearby, so she could see me, pick it up. I put it into the dryer, as I was, drying men clothes in it. I don't think all my makeup was off, and I noticed she was acting a little unusual. Twice this week, I have forgotten, and left ladies' items in the living room! I need to be much more careful!!! That neighbor, I do not know, and don't know what he will say, or spread. There are redneck types out here in the country, where i live, and one neighbor, is hostile to me, already. If that was him, or he finds out, I may be in for some harrassment.

Stephenie S
04-19-2007, 09:16 PM
Dear Lucille,

Time to come clean with the housemate. You don't say what your relationship is with her, but it's clear that, unless she is blind, she knows something is up. Oh, and can't smell either (nailpolish remover has a distinctive smell, known to any GG), and it lingers for quite sometime. The neighbor, I wouldn't worry about. Let them think what they want. They mean nothing to you, do they? Personally, I decided that it was inevetable that my neighbor would eventually see me, so I made a pre-emptive strike, so to speak, and told her up front. It was by far the easiest thing to do compared to worrying constantly about her gossiping and wondering what was going on at my house. She seemed quite comfortable with it and we have since chatted together several times about this.

But do yourself (and your housemate) a favor and open up to her. Your life will be soooo much easier and less tense and anxious when you do. Who knows, she may say, "I know, so what?"

Lovies,
Stephenie

veronicag48
04-19-2007, 09:22 PM
Sounds to me like your need for "solo sex" is affecting your common sense and straight thinking. Ya look enfemme on the outside, but inside your still male and arousal sucks all the blood from your brain :cry: This is according to my wife, exes and GG friends. But its not your fault swettie.

Alice Torn
04-19-2007, 09:33 PM
My housemate, is one, female, that has not worn a skirt, or dress, since she was in grade school, and at 49, will not wear women's clthes. Maybe you are right,in that I should tell her I cd. She is doing it, for decades, anyway! I have no where to move to, if I told her, and she kicked me out. I would have to live in my old van. I usually go for weeks, or a few months between dressing, so, it is not often.

JacquiUKTV
04-19-2007, 10:26 PM
Yeah, I've slipped-up once or twice...I just KNOW that some of the neighbours have cottoned-on to my whim; however, nothing's ever been said...no dirty looks, no snide remarks. In fact, if imagination doesn't deceive, were some of them actually NICER after I'd made my (perhaps imaginary) faux-pas? Could it be that (a) the world really is changing or (b) I'm not alone ? Perhaps I've been living in a neighbourhood that's been quietly taken-over by TG folk and I didn't even realise? Duuuh.....

Billijo49504
04-20-2007, 12:59 AM
Here's a different idea, even though it's not politial correct, let it be known you carry a gun. That sometimes has a way of calmig pissy neighbors down. I walked the garbage tub out tonight, in a skirt, with a 9mm on my hip. My neighbor, the biker, asked if that was comfortable, he meant the skirt. I told him that's why I always buy paddle holsters, for my pistols. Because they are comfortable. He didn't know what to say....BJ

Trisha
04-20-2007, 02:24 AM
i love hillbilly rednecks but i cant eat a whole one lol thay sure are funny :D

rachel_rachel
04-20-2007, 02:36 AM
Why am i hearing fiddles being played when i read this sort of stuff?
Why am i picturing blue denim overalls that are only on over one shoulder?
Why am i picturing someone wearing the overalls in that way, playing a fiddle, and walking around barefooted?

suspender
04-20-2007, 05:29 AM
Lucille,

Cant recount how many times Ive been it that situation. I got caught by the neighbors kids on their way home from a night out. Thought I would go for a nice mid-night strole in the shortest of mini-dresses, 5 inch heels, lovely D size enhancements and thigh-high lace tops stocking to die for - only to be caught in the headlights of their car in the middle of our street while I was crossing the damn road. Oh well I thought - keep on walking and I did. The same deal. The mascara is a hassle in short time frames though - been caught out that time too many times. I must admit that I love it though!

Sus

cindychan
04-20-2007, 05:40 AM
LT, I agree just come clean! Whats the worse that can happen?? Banishment to the black hole?:love: :hugs: Remember you still have friends here:happy:

MsJanessa
04-20-2007, 06:16 AM
My housemate, is one, female, that has not worn a skirt, or dress, since she was in grade school, and at 49, will not wear women's clthes. Maybe you are right,in that I should tell her I cd. She is doing it, for decades, anyway! I have no where to move to, if I told her, and she kicked me out. I would have to live in my old van. I usually go for weeks, or a few months between dressing, so, it is not often.

If she is a platonic friend, nobody that you are intimate with, then she probably won't care one way or the other. after all it's not like you are married to her and are keeping a secret from your wife---the worst that could happen is that you would have to find a new rent and that probably is not a liklihood.

Di
04-20-2007, 06:23 AM
My housemate, is one, female, that has not worn a skirt, or dress, since she was in grade school, and at 49, will not wear women's clthes. Maybe you are right,in that I should tell her I cd. She is doing it, for decades, anyway! .

Please don't take this wrong.....but maybe telling your housemate is the way to go....you know her we do not...so that would be your call. But she prob isn't as hung up as you are about what other people wear ( as in above) Whatever you decide good luck:hugs:

Sandra
04-20-2007, 07:35 AM
Most and I say most not all people just don't care what you wear, if she's seen these things laying around then she most likely has some idea and maybe is just waiting for you to say something.