PDA

View Full Version : Health Concerns About Tucking?

Trina82
04-19-2007, 09:26 PM
Let's face it: Things get twisted pretty easy for some of us. I tuck occasionally for that "extra step", but a lot of times I notice some moderate discomfort, and I can only wonder what's happening to the plumbing.

I've heard stories of men having to undergo surgery to correct the "twisted pipes", and I can't help but think that tucking doesn't do much good in lowering the risk of that happening.

Does anyone know of any cases with this? Is it something to be honestly concerned about? Thoughts and opinions, please.

Trina82
04-19-2007, 09:32 PM
Well I think those of us who don't want to make the major commitment of GRS would care. Judging from the "would you do it" polls, I think that's a large number of us.

Pamela75s
04-19-2007, 09:33 PM
Not I.

Karren H
04-19-2007, 09:44 PM
Doubt anything serious could happend.....

Karren

EmmaJane TS
04-19-2007, 09:51 PM
Bear in mind where they actually come from, when you were born your testes were in a cavity in your abdomen and when your REALLY cold that's where they return home to. So unless your planning on have kids anytime soon than I don't believe your doing yourself any long term damage. Even if you were planning on having a family as long as you didn't tuck 24/7 then you probably wouldn't cook your sperm anyway (sorry to be crude :heehee: ).

In short I don't think you have much to worry about!

Hugs and kisses,

EmmaJ.

Tasha Meredith
04-19-2007, 10:32 PM
:heehee: I thought you put it delicately enough, Emma. As for any discomfort, I had struggles with that until maybe last year. I find that any discomfort means I'm not taping correctly (and usually it's not *enough tape that's the trouble). Just a personal experience.

As for health risks, I've never heard anything confirmed. I know they tuck men in wrestling and a few other sports. I can't say as that's the same method we MTFs use but it seems like if there were any dangers, their doctors would have seen an epidemic of sterility and all the other bad stuff we worry about.

Eva Diva
04-20-2007, 12:24 AM
I have no real knowledge of the internal workings of this business, but then who does? :D I have to say it would concern me somewhat. Everything probably falls in line well enough, but those little tubes aren't exactly steel cable. :eek: Call me squeamish, but I would hesitate to do it. Probably perfectly safe, but it's a sensitive topic, isn't it?

Alex!
04-20-2007, 01:56 AM
Actually, there is a health-related problem to tucking, but it is not all that different than what happens when you have a hot bath or jacuzzi. Heat kills sperm! There is a reason there is a scrotum. The beauty is, sperm are always being manufactured so the problem is not permanent :)

Personally, the whole tucking thing scares me to death. I do the best I can, but I don't go all the way, if that makes sense...

tanya3
04-20-2007, 03:50 AM
i to have heard that tucking will kill sperm , but as far as any other health risks i don't know . the only time i don't tuck is in the shower and while i'm sleeping have been for over a year and everything works just fine .

Kate Simmons
04-20-2007, 04:32 AM
The whole tucking business thing is just plain too annoying to me, since I'm so active, I don't see the point of it. When I go out most people aren't looking at my crotch anyway. I'm not knocking it for anyone else though. Hey, knock yourself out(not literally, I hope) and have fun. Just not my "thing".:happy: Sal