PDA

View Full Version : Dirt on shoes

michelleupnorth
04-19-2007, 10:43 PM
Hello all. I have to say that since going out of the house dressed up and now seeing my boots and shoes with scuff marks, dirt, and worn bottoms it is a good feeling knowing that I've been out and wearing my favorite footwear. Sort of gives me validation.

AmberTG
04-19-2007, 10:47 PM
Ya, don't you just love it! I live right in the middle of town, but I still wear my low heeled boots outside sometimes to feed my rabbits and other stuff, it sure is satisfying. I haven't been out fully enfemme yet, it's probably no big deal for those who go out enfemme regularly.

Billijo49504
04-20-2007, 12:29 AM
I know what you mean!!! Even though I have a broken knee cap, I still wear my women's loafers. I can't wear heels with this brace on my leg. So I've been wearing my flats. And the best part is I usually wear skirts, so I can do my ultrasonic treatments on my knee....BJ

MsPriscilla
04-20-2007, 04:34 AM
I am with you there. i bought a pair of boots last December, and the heel tips need replacing. I am so looking forward to taking them to a cobblers for repair, and dropping big hints that they are mine!!

cindychan
04-20-2007, 06:15 AM
I found green gum on my nice heels yesterday:mad:

erickka
04-20-2007, 06:41 AM
Yeah....Neat when you actually need to shine up your leather heels! I still try to keep from being a slob, though. I hate cleaning MUD off of them!

Staci G
04-20-2007, 09:21 AM
When I get new shoes I go straight in the garage and scuff the bottoms so they are not so slick

vbcdgrl
04-20-2007, 10:08 AM
Yeah, Michelle, I have several pair like that. I actually trashed one pair of heels walking in last years West Hollywood Street festival. These cute femme shoes aren't made for any serious walking. The heels are so small, the PSI loading is tremendous(That's my engineer drab self coming out).

Vikki

Lisa Golightly
04-20-2007, 11:51 AM
Hehehehehe... yes, I remember throwing away my first worn out pair of shoes... I know exactly what you mean :) xxx

Rachel Morley
04-21-2007, 08:44 PM
I know what you mean too! A few years back I used to dress a lot but not go out and I always felt a bit sad that my lovely shoes had bottoms as if they'd just been taken out of the box even though they were maybe a year old. Seeing them scuffed a little now means I've been outside and it kind of validates that my cding is ok and normal. I mean to say it's evidence that I don't have to hide anymore. Does this make any sense?