PDA

View Full Version : Game of the Two Keys

rudyblatz
02-21-2005, 01:17 PM
I had a cross-dressing pen pal for just a few exchanges (before I scared him off, but that is another story). He taught me “the Game of the Two Keys”.

When he traveled alone and when checking into his hotel, he always requested two keys. (This game works perfectly well with cardkeys.)

He left one key in the rent car.

When he had down time on his trip, the Game of the Two Keys began. The opening round of the Game of the Two Keys is the choice of attire. The game involves forced public humiliation. So, the choice of attire triggers that delicious anxiety of anticipated risk … as the player choses his attire and dresses.

My pal would dress in something distinctly feminine. In the game he described, he dressed for a jog. He wore white running shoes, anklet socks. His legs were shaven. (I want to remember he wore pantyhose. But, I think my memory is having its way with me.) He donned what we used to call “Dolphin shorts”, women’s shorts … perhaps nylon … loose and flouncy with slits up the side. Panties underneath. A woman’s tee shirt (I’m visualizing pink, or some obviously feminine hue and trim).

So, he looked plausibly masculine. But, no escaping it. Feminine.

Round two of the Game of the Two Keys then begins.

He steps into the hallway, lets his door swing shut behind him … locking itself … and my cross-dressing friend out in the hallway … with his second key left inside the door and on his hotel room dresser.

Game on. His has no choice but to find his way through the hallway, to the elevator lobby, into the elevator, a descent stopping at other floors, through the hotel lobby, to the parking lot and the rent car … to collect his room key.

A fine game, played solo, of forced public humiliation.

I would ratchet up the public humiliation in this game. I would hide the key in a public place. A planter in a bar? At a mall, under a mat in a men’s department changing room? Anything that takes forced public humiliation to a slightly higher level.

An extra benefit of the Game of the Two Keys (this Hidden Key Variation) is the tingly fear rising through one's insides that the hidden key may have been discovered and removed. The risk ... which builds tingly anxiety from the time the key is hidden until recovered ... is that the player would be subjected to the humiliation of standing at the hotel registration desk telling some embarrassing story and pleading for a THIRD room key.

Sweet Susan
02-21-2005, 02:12 PM
An interesting idea, Ruby, though I have to wonder why anyone would want to put herself through that. I've never really been into humiliation, though I understand that it can be erotic. The problem I see with forced humiliation is that it could backfire, but that is probably the turn on. I was in a situation once where I was humiliated, and though it ultimately led to nothing, I have to admit, I was sexually aroused. I used to read Penthouse Forum stories about men who found themselves in compromising positions, and those stories very often gave me a sexual turn-on. You know what they say, "whatever blows your skirt up."

ToniB
02-21-2005, 02:46 PM
I remember reading about lots of games like this on a self-bondage website. Some of the circumstances, and the largely female clothes worn by the men involved were way way more extreem than your friend's Ruby, but I guess most of it was fantasy, but it was a real turn on just to read it! The combination of bondage and CD is powerful.
Unfortunately, can't remember the web address.

Toni

Tristen Cox
02-21-2005, 04:35 PM
I'd post something longer but I'm too busy writing this stuff down :p

Sweet Susan
02-21-2005, 04:44 PM
I remember reading about lots of games like this on a self-bondage website. Some of the circumstances, and the largely female clothes worn by the men involved were way way more extreem than your friend's Ruby, but I guess most of it was fantasy, but it was a real turn on just to read it! The combination of bondage and CD is powerful.
Unfortunately, can't remember the web address.

Toni

This is so true. I don't know what it is about cds and bondage, but the link is definitely there. There is also a strong link between cds and domination. While I've never been into bondage or s&m, I have had some experience with domination, and I have to say that I found that extremely pleasurable. No, I was not the dominator.

Julie York
02-21-2005, 04:46 PM
You've not lived until you've played Russian Panty Roulette.

ToniB
02-21-2005, 07:32 PM
Come on Julie,
Tell us your rules for Russian Pantie Roulette!

ToniB

Julie York
02-22-2005, 03:38 PM
I can't. It is illegal and you might die.

Suffice it to say, the game involves 5 pairs of panties, six playing cards (ace is low) and a Russian hand held rocket launcher.

I only played it once and it put me off black lace for quite some time.

And I still miss 'Dare Me' Suzie to this day.

Anita
02-22-2005, 04:34 PM
i played that game with Julie! The plasic surgeon says he can repair the scars but my physchiatrist says i am mentally scarred for life :(

Julie York
02-22-2005, 04:52 PM
I know.
The double threes forfeit usually does for most people.

I bet you still can't look a cucumber in the eye.

Anita
02-22-2005, 04:58 PM
I am over the cucumber thanks to deep therapy Julie but two Brussell Sprouts together brings on a nervous rash and the shakes !lol

StephanieCD
02-22-2005, 06:03 PM
Wow... I'm in awe of the... creativity in that game! I wouldn't play it myself but... wow... a whole new realm of thinking for me - games to play alone!

Holy... whoa.

Janet K.
02-22-2005, 10:20 PM
I think I would do a variation of the two keys game just to throw off suspicion that you are a CD. I would get the hotel room and say that the room is for two (it would be--me and him). I would only use one of the keys but the question of who the girl is going to the room would be answered by the two keys. I could come and go as Juana or him whenever I pleased. It would take a really observant (and extremely nosy) person to realize that only a guy walked in and a girl walked out. I would make sure and arrive fairly late in the evening so that most of the other tenants would be asleep. One of these days....

Holly
02-22-2005, 10:35 PM
I am over the cucumber thanks to deep therapy Julie but two Brussell Sprouts together brings on a nervous rash and the shakes !lolWhoever said vegetables couldn't be fun :eek: ?