PDA

View Full Version : Strip clubs

Bikini Loverhb
04-20-2007, 02:56 PM
Hi,

I just had a quick question for you all. have you ever gone to a strip club dressed up enfemme or atleast wear a bra and panty set under your male clothes. If so did the girls say anything about it. Im thinking about first trying a bra and panty set under my male clothes and see what happens and if they say something during a lap dance.

thanks

Tamara Croft
04-20-2007, 03:11 PM
:OMG: Do we actually have a question never asked before??? I think we have a winner :heehee:

And to answer your q... very brave if you do that ;)

joann07
04-20-2007, 03:16 PM
I don't think they would mind.
Just like any other place, as long as you got $$$ to spend they don't care.

MJ
04-20-2007, 03:32 PM
i have never been to a strip club , and would never go en femm , but i guess if you are brave then do it

Felicity
04-20-2007, 03:41 PM
I think you'll find exotic dancers are among the most tolerant women you may find, at least in my area. I used to visit them regularly in my area, and got to know several rather well. When the economy took a downturn, things changed. Most of the girls I liked got out of the business. What was left was the ones who only had dancing for a living, or those who were so beautiful and talented, they still make good money. I rarely visit them anymore. What turned me off the most a few years ago is how trashy the girls became.

Anyway, back to the point. I found a large percentage of the dancers are bi-sexual. That puts them in a class more tolerant. What you would want to watch out for are other male clientele that may lack tolerance, and think they have to attack others. You get a fair amount of alpha-males in these places too.

You may want to go to one of those places with the private sessions. If you do, maybe wear something like a teddy instead. She may like playing with you...

I made friends with several over the years, and even had one who used to dress me up. It was fun wearing some of her stuff from time to time. It started when I would visit her. We would usually have some wine, and sex when her kids were with their father. She always kept her place warm, too warm at times. I would dress cooler, asking for a pair of her cut-offs that fit. Things transpired from there.

marie354
04-20-2007, 03:48 PM
:OMG: Do we actually have a question never asked before??? I think we have a winner :heehee:

You could be right!

I've never been to one en femme. I have been to a couple in DC a few years back with my under-things on, no-one noticed. (20 years or so ago.)

btw Tam... When I first saw that fly, I tried to swish it off my screen, thinking... Where did that come from? Ya' got me!:heehee:

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-20-2007, 04:07 PM
I used to go when I was younger and trying to deny my fem side, it was a way of showing just how macho I could be to the guys. I wouldn't go now on a bet, too demeaning if you ask me. If I were to go I wouldn't see any reason to not go en-femme, so if it floats your boat why not do it!!!! Just let us all know the details afterwords.

Eva Diva
04-20-2007, 04:36 PM
This falls straight in the "it depends" catagory. Many girls are bi- - or lesbian - but that doesn't mean the girl of your choice is going to be particularly tolerant of your kick. If her boyfriend is Maddog the biker, she may not be open-minded in the way you like. Then again, if you talk to an experienced dancer for any length of time, she'll tell you about toe-suckers, used-panty-buyers, and.... things I can't say here. :puke:

If you get the right, girl, and tell her about yourself in a round-about way, she may grok and play along. Just be ready to take care of her for her "tolerance". In a strip club "It's all about the Benjamins". It's the ultimate "Money talks, bullsh*t walks" venue.

Wow... two cliches in a row! :D

Any way, don't be surprised if you find a girl who's totally cool with your fun undies, and then you find out that she told the whole club about the freak who came in on Thursday night. :eek: There's just no way to know the truth in a club - it's like the Magic Theatre, leave your reason at the door, and bring lot's of money.

Now you got me thinking .... I wonder what happened to little Misty. :love:

Ammdi
04-20-2007, 06:32 PM
Never worn anything other than pantyhose -underdressed- to a stip club.
They'll wear hosiery for you if you buy them new, in the package....

and I'm off to the computer store to buy a new display, I just smashed this one trying to kill some bug I saw.

Die bug Die!

EricaCD
04-20-2007, 07:02 PM
Mrrr???

Hmmm....

Nope. I don't think I'd get anything at all out of going to a strip club en femme in any way. Even under-dressed. When I go (yes, world, I do: get over it) I am in 100% male mode. That's kinda the point.

Erica

Wenda
04-20-2007, 07:03 PM
Interesting post and interesting replies. I haven't actually had the urge to go to a strip club since I rediscovered dressing three years ago. Honestly, it never occurred to me to dress and go to a club. I partially dressed and went to a gay bar, and found that drunk gay guys are just as dumb as dumb other guys.

Stephenie S
04-20-2007, 07:14 PM
And why, pray, would you be going to a strip club dressed as a guy but with women's underwear on? This sounds pretty confused. Exactly what are you attempting to accomplish here? Ok, that sounds kinda prejudiced. Sorry. But I am puzzled. Why go to a strip club, a place that celebrates high testosterone levels and present as a woman underneath?

Steph

AllThingsPretty
04-20-2007, 07:34 PM
And why, pray, would you be going to a strip club dressed as a guy but with women's underwear on? This sounds pretty confused. Exactly what are you attempting to accomplish here? Ok, that sounds kinda prejudiced. Sorry. But I am puzzled. Why go to a strip club, a place that celebrates high testosterone levels and present as a woman underneath?

Steph

to be around topless women while wearing panties :devil:

Sally2005
04-20-2007, 08:07 PM
I would love to get dolled up to the nines and go to watch a show. I'm not sure why. I used to like going to the shows to study the women's bodies and wonder how I could look like that, then I would feel bad because they had curves in on the right places. Its hard to mimic with tape, foam etc. I like strippers who put on a show, not the ones who only know how to take their clothes off as fast as possible. I bet if you went all dressed up the girls would pay some extra attention to you. I would be worried about the guys though -- and pick a classy club. If you go underdressed be prepared to become part of the show if the girls figure you out.

Jennifer_G_2
04-20-2007, 08:07 PM
to be around topless women while wearing panties :devil:

Exactly, well said.

What a great idea, I will definitely give it a shot sometime, I think if you get the right girl, it would really turn her on as well. Of course as previously said, if your pocketbook/wallet is bulging, it probably won't matter if you are or not.

Jen

insearchofme
04-20-2007, 11:16 PM
I haven't been to a strip club in years and when I did I would not have gone en femme.

I don't go any more because I've seen enough naked women to know what they look like. Now if someone comes to me and says,"Dana women have something new that they just developed" then I'd go take a look. However they're still basically the same and all they are after is your money. So that begs the question, Why go?

yingyang
04-20-2007, 11:33 PM
Years ago, when I wouldn't of thought of myself as a crossdresser, I put my $19 little falsies in my sportsbra, got drunk, and went to the strip club. The lady who serviced me, with these very pink nipples, never said a thing. I had a great time. Goes to show how wonderful some ladies can be. Sorry if I offend, but it's the truthy.
Mary

Billijo49504
04-20-2007, 11:49 PM
The closest to a stripper I been, was at a Thanksgiving dinner at my mother in laws house. Her son, my brotherin law, was an emplioyee of a strip club, and dateing a stripper. she was a very nice person. And I didn't reconize her with her cloth on. <LOL>......BJ

tanya3
04-21-2007, 05:30 AM
i have been to strip clubs but never dressed , sounds like fun , maybe a little dangerous though will all the horney guys around.

psion128
04-21-2007, 08:48 AM
OMG that is so cool. I never would of thought of a question like that. my 2 cents... I think they would not care. One there are there for the all might dollar. It is their job to excite the clients. They might know ur a CDer but I don't think they would care... That is my 2 cents.

psion128

sandra-leigh
04-21-2007, 09:43 AM
It is their job to excite the clients.

Not quite: they are there to entertain the clients. Exciting the customers is good, but so is actually dancing well, or having good acrobatic skills, or acting well, or having a way of making the clients feel good about themselves (e.g., flattery, attention, or a good personality.) As a famous advice columnist sometimes said, "There is a four letter word for intercourse that ends with k. That word is 'talk'."

Robin_1616
04-21-2007, 10:16 AM
OMG! I went out fully dressed to the hilt in Las Vegas last year. There was an after party after a Major ball at a strip club....I think it was called the Sapphire Club and after hours in Vegas is REALLY after hours the ball ended at 3:30 am then the clocks were set back that nite and the After party was still going strong at 6:30 am when my wife and I left. The dancers luved us but the "normal" patron guys were VERY uneasy!!! A couple of girls actually kissed me with open mouth HIGHLY unusual for this to happen!!! BUT.....don't forget this WAS Vegas!

sherri
04-21-2007, 01:08 PM
I rarely go to strip clubs in either mode, but I would luv to go en femme. I've been tempted several times. But I agree with Felicity -- assuming the club had no problem with me being there, I would be worried about hostility from the clientele. That is what has kept me from doing it. I don't think the dancers would give a rip, and would probably be very curious about whether I have any money to spend.

Now, what would be really fun would be a friendly club, a friendly crowd and a turn at the pole! :gorgeous:

jeniinnylons
04-21-2007, 01:41 PM
I think it will take a long time for you to be able to go in femme mode unless you pass really really really really well!

I can remember back to when I first started going women could only go with a guy, now they can go on their own because they finally realized they will do 'dollars' and turn the guys on and the guys will tip better and have more lap dances and maybe some other stuff (yes they do illegal things their too).

Robin_1616
04-22-2007, 01:09 PM
I wouldn't reccomend unless your in a large group or on ladies nite....most of the guys there in general I don't think would like it ...the dancers would luv you tho!!!!

Kerrie Sifton
04-22-2007, 01:50 PM
I have an idea, why dont we visit montreal as a group and drop in on some of their fabulous clubs. Women visit these clubs along with the men, and it would be a hoot to go with some gals. If things get a little nutty then we can hoof it down St Catharines to one of the gender bender clubs. As for why, I still think women have erotic bods... and maybe I'm just a bit jealous and need to check out the competition... :D I also gives me a chance to try out my lines like: if i said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it..., well you know the rest! :heehee:

Kristen Kelly
04-22-2007, 03:04 PM
If you have read some of my posts in the past I had dated an exotic dancer 12 years ago from Pittsburgh, she was the first to dress me up and take me out to a gay club. I think she loved me enfem more than drab, for she was bi and in doing so I was the best of both worlds. After seeing the things the girls had to put up with I don’t have a want to go to a strip club. Funny in the day used to take her to work and hang back stage eat pizza, and have a few beers while the girls changed around me after a while It didn’t faze me at all. The other girls loved me dressed, one Halloween we went to a Japanese Restaurant myself dressed enfem, 6 dancers and a gay guy, they knew us well for the girls had been regulars there. Funny I was not even noticed for there was more cleavage and leg showing than you could believe.

Shelly R
04-22-2007, 03:17 PM

Steph

What would be the point? 50/50 chance of being outed :eek: ? Not to mention the guys there, what would be the reaction? Most of the women don't give a rip what your kink is, the money talks first.
Yes I have, Long time ago. That's where I learned to lap and pole dance like a pro. :devil: The dancers were the ones that dressed me up and first put me at the bar (shill), they thought it was fun, so did I. Was not the last time.
Times have not changed for the better, in many ways worse, BE careful!

Ashley_25
04-27-2007, 08:35 PM
One of my girlfriend best friends is a exotic dancer (she would kill me if called her a stripper even though she is) Well one night my girlfriend and I went to her club. My girl begged me to wear bra, panties, garterbelt, stockings and heels. I agreed to wear them for her (something about a begging woman I just can't say no too) I have a pair of pants that are way to long and when I wear them with heels they touch the floor so you really can't see the heel unless you really look for it. Well we went to the club and I was all girlie underneath. It was s thrill there are all the macho guys in there and here I am wearing lingerie and heels. My girl and I were getting a lap dance and the girl noticed my heels and we started talking. Long story short once all the girls found out I was one of the more popular guys in the place it was soo much fun.

MFStoo
04-28-2007, 08:30 AM
I would think it would be ok in vegas, but it could be very dangerous in the smaller local clubs here in the northeast.
:eek:
Gina

Nyana
04-28-2007, 07:31 PM
I have an idea, why dont we visit montreal as a group and drop in on some of their fabulous clubs. Women visit these clubs along with the men, and it would be a hoot to go with some gals. If things get a little nutty then we can hoof it down St Catharines to one of the gender bender clubs. As for why, I still think women have erotic bods... and maybe I'm just a bit jealous and need to check out the competition... :D I also gives me a chance to try out my lines like: if i said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it..., well you know the rest! :heehee:

ANYTIME!!
:)

RachelDenise
04-28-2007, 07:50 PM
I have worn panties under drab in a strip club but would love to wear a bra someday. I think the reaction of a dancer supporting herself on my shoulders and feeling my bra straps would be lovely!!! Not to mention another dimension in erotic. However, I would worry about the other guys in the place....a lot of testosterone going around like that could be trouble.

Joni Beauman
04-29-2007, 12:40 AM
I'm afraid I have done this a few times - always alone. Kinda risky, yes, but perhaps that is part of the incentive. I was treated more or less fine (three different places), but I just watched. Ultimately, a pretty empty experience, too. I have probably had enough of the "thrill". Joni

Maddie22
04-29-2007, 04:52 AM
I have gone to strip clubs with garter and hose underneath, even a full slip on as well underneath by regular guy clothes, only by myself not with anyone else. Not sure if any of the girls noticed or not, they could have during the dance, feeling the garters and all. I'd love to go in full femme...but not in East TN...way too many jerk guys that wouldn't be tollerant....but I would with the right crown in Vegas..that would be a blast. Deffinitly saftey in numbers, a girls night out would be a blast.
I would totally be down with Montreal, that would sound fantastic

Karren H
04-29-2007, 05:31 AM

Hey I have one!!! Pick me!! Pick me!!

Anyone ever been in outer space enfemme??

Do I get a prize???

:tongueout

Love Karren

Ohhh and never been to a strip club... ever.... or outter space....

battybattybats
04-29-2007, 06:41 AM
If no-one has, I'll be the first to volunteer as soon as you can raise the cash to get me there!

I think the world needs a CD astronaut and, if someone has the cash to send me to space I'd be more than happy to be that CD. Closet schmoset, send me to space!

TxKimberly
04-29-2007, 06:55 AM
. . . It also gives me a chance to try out my lines like: if i said you had a beautiful body, would you hold it ..." . . .:heehee:

And who can forget that classic:
"Your looking mighty sexy in them 6 inch heals . . . can I have 'em"?!

Kim

Raychel
04-29-2007, 07:48 AM
I haven't been to a strip club in years. But as I remember the girls didn't who you were, what you looked like or how drunk you were. as long as you were waving money at them. I would bet that if you went in a dress and waved some money that you would get some action. Just remember don't touch, that will get you thrown out. :2c:

Robin_1616
04-29-2007, 09:07 AM
It's not the dancers you have to be concerned with....It's the patrons!! Watch out in the parking lot.

Michelle2008
04-29-2007, 04:14 PM
Hello,

I have been dying to respond to this but my home computer has been acting up for awhile and therefore I couldn't log online to write this.

10 years ago when I was in college, I went to a strip club ALL the time. I maxed out many credit cards in the process but I got to know a few strippers pretty well. It was my first real experience of a GG accepting me. Yes, I know I was paying them but we would go into the VIP room and they would dress me up in their stripper outfits. It was awesome! Yes, I had to keep on my male clothes but I always wore loose fitting pants or shorts and a t-shirt. I had a bra and panties on underneath. And with alot of their clothes being stretchy and made out of spandex, they easily were able to dress me up. We had a ball. After I gruaduated I stayed in touch via email with a few of the strippers but after awhile, we just grew apart.

Sure, I was paying them but I think after months and months of coming back to them and paying them damn good money...I think some kind of friendship was formed.

Now....I wish I could find a club near where I live and do the same but too many bills......DARN!!!!!

Take Care,

Michelle

Kristen Kelly
04-29-2007, 09:49 PM
Hey I have one!!! Pick me!! Pick me!!

Anyone ever been in outer space enfemme??

Do I get a prize???

:tongueout

Love Karren

Ohhh and never been to a strip club... ever.... or outter space....

No but I know you would love to be the first ....for you are always way out there.

Maddie22
04-29-2007, 10:27 PM
It's not the dancers you have to be concerned with....It's the patrons!! Watch out in the parking lot.

You are right on, thats why I said safety in numbers, I would never go as femme alone...only with a big group

Lana_CD
05-02-2007, 03:52 AM
I'm sure some of you have seen the series on HBO, Cat House. Its about a brothel in Texas. There was this one episode about a crossdresser who visited there. Sounds like fun.:D

susann_gardener
05-02-2007, 07:52 AM
It was years ago... I wore a garter belt and stockings with loafers, so the stockings showed quite well. I even put my feet up on a chair so the dancer could see. All I got was a "nice stockings" from the dancer.:Angry3:
Fun, but not all I was wanting.

alisoncdnj
05-02-2007, 11:41 AM
No, I haven't and I'm not sure I would want. It's not the dancers I would worry about, but as many have said already it's the patrons, could be dangerous.

I have though about going to an all male revue dressed enfemm. Any thoughts?

Alison

janedoe311
05-02-2007, 01:31 PM

Worked in a restraurant on the grave shift. The bar rush at 3am we get the drunks. Would not want to be in the parking lot of a strip bar after the bar closed dressed as a girl!

juliek
05-02-2007, 02:55 PM
Twice I have gone into small not so crowded strip clubs with a corset and hose under my guy clothes.

Both times a dancer noticed, by touch and liked what they felt. They hung around a while and keep rubbing my chest, or legs, feeling the garter tabs or outline of the corset. Made for fun table dances.

That was about 15 years ago. Haven't done it since.