PDA

View Full Version : A few selected pics for now

RhondaLynn
02-21-2005, 04:46 PM
Hi girls - I'd like to say that all the member pics I've seen here so far are verrry sensual and attractive. I especially like daywear - business attire, etc., but my real fetish is skirts, legs, and hose. Thought I'd post a few pics for now, until i get a chance to sort out a better series... Hope everyone enjoys !!
rhondalynn

RhondaLynn
02-21-2005, 04:49 PM
Oh, btw - as you can see from the pics on the last msg, I'm exploring a renewed interest in breasts and bras. Moving from my 'lingerie' phase into the 'daywear' phase. More pics to come, if anyone is interested.

Julie York
02-21-2005, 04:53 PM
Welcome Rhonda.

Great knockers.

[But for a more sensual look I'd avoid the stomach shots.]

RhondaLynn
02-21-2005, 04:55 PM
Here a few legs w/ hose & heels, in a white dress, from my archive...

thihi10
02-21-2005, 05:05 PM
Nice legs!

RhondaLynn
02-21-2005, 05:31 PM
Thanks - I just luvvvvv pics of feet in hose and heels with a skirt. Here are a few dress / hose / heels shots, inside & on the patio...

RhondaLynn
02-21-2005, 05:42 PM
I just love this grey skirt !!! Only found 3 shots of me in it so far...

RhondaLynn
02-21-2005, 06:07 PM
Thanks Julie. I had decided not to upload that one, and run it through Photoshop or something first, but I guess I got it mixed up with another file. You're right - the male in me ruined that image. And the image is everything.

Sorry.

(note - images in question removed.)

Noel Chimes
02-21-2005, 07:28 PM
Great Legs Rhonda. Now do you think you and your camera can come over here and we can do a photo shoot together.
Hugs and kisses, Noel

Sweet Susan
02-21-2005, 07:34 PM
Nice shots. Thanks for sharing.

Wendy me
02-21-2005, 09:48 PM
veary nice pics. thanks for shareing ...........................

ChristineRenee
02-21-2005, 10:02 PM
Nice pics Rhonda...very sexy....you have great legs!:cool:

Love,
Chrissie:)

RhondaLynn
02-21-2005, 11:14 PM
Thanks everyone. I put a couple old workstations back on the LAN today - had been offline for some time - I used to use them as photo servers in the past. Found gigabytes of pics I'd forgotten about. Worked up a frenzy while slide-showing in fast-forward through 30Gb of self-pics and other collectible jpgs, so I posted a few here on the spur of the moment. After I've reviewed my collection, I'm thinking abouting posting set of albums online somewhere - I have far too many images for one person - they should be shared with others with similar interests.

I read the sexuality thread yesterday and started to post a reply, but you know, sexuality is a very complex thing - so many factors overlap, it makes it difficult to 'categorize' one's sexuality.

It made me think about who I am. I came to realize for the first them that there are three of us - the guy who works/pays the bills; Rhonda, who is into the feminine expression and sensuality - the clothes, the appearance, the feel & touch of the fabric; and Lynn - the quiet one with the insatiable sex drive.

The guy is by no means attracted to men. Rhonda isn't either, but Lynn is wild and uninhibited - she's attracted to anyone except manly men. Lynn urges Rhonda to set the mood when she's out, then Lynn finds pleasure in Rhonda. Lynn really loves images of female bodies - so soft, smooth, hairless, and free. Her attraction to the female body and the things they do for pleasure is her driving ambition - she dreams of finding pleasure as they do, in any way possible. She drives Rhonda to express herself, then uses the arousal she gets from Rhonda's femininity to achieve satisfaction.

Lynn is a very complex personality. Is she 'gay' ? Woooo - what a question !

Well, enough rambling for now. Need a break.

Tristen Cox
02-22-2005, 05:26 AM
So I take it you like your legs? :D Nice pics! Like to see more of you too.