PDA

View Full Version : Flattering, but scary!

Gina_darling
04-21-2007, 05:03 AM
Hi girls, thought I'd tell you this.

There are quite a few admirers out there and unfortunately most of them are really quite unsavoury. One contacted me after seeing a picture on another website, it started off pleasantly enough so I thought having my email address wasn't dangerous since I can always block him. I am not interested in men, but someone to talk to is always good. However he started to get too pushy, demanding I met him that evening for sex. I did warn him I was still a guy just dressed, he accepted that but I was really uncomfortable. I like to be polite so I was trying to tactfully tell him no, but he wouldn't take No for an answer. He gave me his number but I did not give him mine (not so easily blocked!). In the end I just had to cut him off and block his email.

It is kind of flattering in a way, but scary. I suppose I am writing this to warn any of you girls out there to beware!

Gina xx

Kate Simmons
04-21-2007, 05:10 AM
I know the type Gina. Very demanding to the point of being irrational.They assume just because you are dressed as a woman, you are eager to have sex with them. I can handle myself with these types but just be careful girls. You can talk with them and even meet them but always be in control of the situation and never let them call the shots. Some of them can get pretty ugly if they don't get what they want. Always be sure there are plenty of people around and never meet them alone.:happy: Sal

Lilith Moon
04-21-2007, 05:26 AM
I had a similar experience when I put up a profile picture of me in a tight shiny latex dress. Almost immediately had PMs from "admirers" one of which sounded OK We swapped a few messages, then went to email. Then, out of the blue, he sent me a jpg...a large "groin shot" of himself...said he had "gotten excited". eeeeow :(

Alyshia121
04-21-2007, 05:43 AM
Men can be such creeps:heehee:

rachel_rachel
04-21-2007, 06:48 AM
I must admit that it's happened to me once. Not long after i got this thing called the "internet" i didn't post a photo but got an annoying email from someone wanting to meet, saying he loved TG.

I deleted the message, and NEVER went back to that site again.

Teresa Amina
04-21-2007, 06:54 AM
The best policy seems to be not to respond at all. Rude, but effective. But the ones I hate the worst are the Myspace messages that come in as "Would like to be your friend" but turn out to be a sales pitch or a pyramid scheme :Angry3:

TxKimberly
04-21-2007, 08:17 AM
Been there, done that. And I mean I did exactly what you did - bolck them.
Regardless of the fact that I like women, I've been faithfully married for 20 years. Anywhere I post I make that obvious, so anyone that comes on to me is telling me right out the gate that they are not someone I want to talk to. Someone that is willing to casualy try and seduce a married man or woman is not the type I want to talk with.
Kim

psion128
04-21-2007, 08:32 AM
Don't let those freaks control the situation. Remember, you are in control and you allow how far they get. If u block them at just conversation by email, good for you. Pushy guys are a dime a dozen. I know so cuz I've met some guys pursue a girl to the point of coersion. Plz don't let that happen. It is a good thing u cut him off.

psion128

Gina_darling
04-21-2007, 10:55 AM
Thanks for the support. I was foolish in allowing him to talk to me in the first place. I will know in future to never let them get a foot in the door so to speak.

marie354
04-21-2007, 11:04 AM
Maybe we should be dating the FTM's. I'll bet that they are a lot nicer men than most.

Rachel Morley
04-21-2007, 11:13 AM
I've had quite a few "attempted contacts" with me through my Yahoo 360 page. Funnily enough they all seemed to have been Arab men for some strange reason :thinking:

Anyway, I never respond, not even "but someone to talk to is always good" as you put it. Even if they are an admirer and I feel flattered, it's never going to go anywhere as far as I am concerned, so what's the point of encouraging even conversation.
:2c:

Eva Diva
04-21-2007, 11:16 AM
I was foolish in allowing him to talk to me in the first place.

Indeed! :D

Time to put that "I try to be polite" cr*p out with the trash. If you don't want to finish, you can't let it start. You need to decide ahead of time what your intentions are. When you know your own limits, follow them severely. Once you choose to give them an inch, they will always assume than it's your way of telling them that you'll give them a mile later.

Sounds like you've learned your lesson without any harm being done.

EmmaJane TS
04-21-2007, 11:21 AM
Hi Gina,

Thanks for the heads up girlfriend :hugs: ! Luckily I've not yet been in your situation and hopefully now I won't be. Sounds horrible though hun glad you got through it OK.

Toyah
04-21-2007, 12:02 PM
Its very simple unless they crossdress dont speak to them at all I dont even reply.
To be honest unless you know someone here fairly well do the same thing and protect yourself

az_azeel
04-21-2007, 07:52 PM
Very dangeous....I have been tempted to post pics, but for the fact this world is full of sleazy people., The internet is a wonderfull place and i am sure glad to be part of this forum... I like chatting one to one live, its nice having someone there to talk to...but to me its still like meeting people for the first time... it takes time to get to know people and friendship comes eventually, looks like you learned in time before something bad happened.....

Take Care :hugs:

Nyana
04-21-2007, 09:48 PM
I don't really mind..i find that very funny!

I mean i would even try to meet one and to see..and if he is really a jerk..i mean not because i wear a bra, panties and a skirt that i can't kick is a**!

;)

But yeah, if ever you want to meet someone, croweded spot are the best. I met my g/f on internet on IRC and we are together for 3 years and hlaf now!