PDA

View Full Version : How Far Will Your Wife/so Let You Go With Your C/d?

vicky lee
04-21-2007, 08:09 AM
hi everyone

as for my wife says that its ok but keep it away from her and dont talk about it
but with all the hassle ive had with her shes goes and watches a drag queen
show.
since then she does allow me to talk to her about it now, so the ones out there
that are in the same kind of situation as me dont give up you might well be surprised one day that she will let you do ur fem side.

so my question is how far will your wife/so let you go with your c/d?
i also just want to add that we are going to try again on our marriage after separateing for 7 months

psion128
04-21-2007, 08:19 AM
Right now my wife will let me wear panties and nighties. That is it. When I dressed in a skirt and blouse, she freaked. As of late, I was able to wear boyshort/bikini/hiphugger swimwear to the beach. I kept the style very neutral so it was unisex. Though if you looked at them closely, you could tell that they are women's swimwear. So that is the extent of it. I am hoping that eventually I can dress totally femme with her around the home. I personally still will not go out in public in femme. That is my personal limit right now.

psion128

Foxy Lady
04-21-2007, 09:04 AM
When we are home my wonderful wife allows me to wear want I want. When we go out I can wear under garments nylons and tops and pants thar can pass either way.

DAVIDA
04-21-2007, 09:19 AM
I dress every day. Wake up with forms on and wearing gown. Then dress until it is time to get ready for work. After work, I spend two or three hours sitting with Jean and talking. Then shower and dress again!
The times that I have been out dressed, Jean has been with me.
Davida

marie354
04-21-2007, 09:58 AM
When I first told her, she was OK with it but didn't want to see any of it, so I kept it hidden. I have never had to hide my clothes from her though.

I had dressed a couple of times at her request and she began to notice how much more relaxed and at ease I was. Then out of the blue, last November, She told me that I could dress all the time if I wanted to.

Heaven... I'm in heaven...

I don't go out of the house totally en femme yet, but I'm working on it slowly but surely.

Janice Ashton
04-21-2007, 10:01 AM
At the time my wife allowed me to dress all the way to the front door and on out into the world.
That was the point she made her decision??
My Divorce papers read 'Transvestite!!'
So be aware it can cost you a lot.
Those people whose partners accept them dressing are very lucky
Best wishes Louise

aka.laura
04-21-2007, 10:16 AM
My wife found out about my CDing when she was pregnant with our first child (some 25 years ago). Not so good at first, she felt betrayed and -ofcourse- wasn't sure about how things would develop. Now I can dress as I like, we go out, me part femme (some make-up, no skirt but otherwise definitely femme clothing) and she actually likes and enjoyes it! we go out shopping and she tells me what kind of make-up and clothes and things she would like on me. She likes my feminine side and thinks I'm more gentle when I "dress". So I consider myself a very very lucky "guy" indeed! ;o)))

johnnaisacd
04-21-2007, 11:24 AM
HI, I guess that I am also one of the very lucky one's. My wife knew that I liked to wear latex domie outfits befor we were married. However, she liked it on me better than her wearing it. Around the house I can and do dress any time I want. I even sleep in a night gound. I hve been out of the house 3 time and all were out of town. Yep, Im very lucky to have a wounderful and supportive wife. But dressing for local is still a no no.

Rachel Morley
04-21-2007, 12:13 PM
Well I guess I'm kind of different than most as I'm married to someone who encourages me to crossdress because she likes it. My wife Marla GG enjoys seeing me dressed as Rachel and we regularly go out together as "two girls". She thinks crossdressing is fun and she also happens to like the androgynous look of "girly dressed boy".

However, as far as being en femme is concerned I would agree with your comment "...dont give up you might well be surprised one day that she will let you do ur fem side." Because whilst nowadays she doesn't really have any boundaries or restrictions on my dressing, she wasn't always this way. In the beginning she used to be uncomfortable with me in my wig. She was Ok with the clothes, makeup, and forms but the wig was not accepted at first. Also because of this (obviously) I wasn't able to go out. That took time too. The main thing that changed was that we talked endlessly for hours and hours about where this might lead for us. She also has this philosophy that sometimes new things in your life is like tasting new food, you have to try it at least 10 times before you start to get a liking for it. My wife likes trying new things. So anyway, we both came to a satisfactory conclusion that as long as I didn't want to go on hormones or permanently alter my body (not including my facial laser hair removal - that's different) we were both ok with everything. But, like I said before, my wife's baseline is different to most. She finds feminine men attractive. :happy:

Joy Carter
04-21-2007, 01:30 PM
She acknowledges me being transgendered but does not like to talk about it, or see me dressed. Last night she said she found my blue skirt hanging in her closet. She wasn't upset about it though. We were shopping for me at the time. (guy stuff) She told me my best color was blue. I told her I was not sure about what one's I'd look good in, and she said some darker browns, oranges and rose colors ":eek: ". I think she knew where I was going with this.:D

It's been almost a year now that I have been buying my own stuff. She doesn't mind me going out with my friends, because I don't do it very often. In a month, I'm going to Be-All in Chicago. She is even bank rolling the trip. I'm pretty lucky to say the least.

Victoria Anne
04-21-2007, 01:49 PM
I am truely fortunate in that my wife allows nearly anything, the line is drawn at body changes and I must retain chest hair but I can shave inorder to go out. I had told Mrs.M about my dressing after our first date 11 years ago. We shop together and she will suggest outfits and make up for me. When I go out she is at my side and we have fun, she is very encourageing when out. I concider myself to be very lucky to have such a supportive and involved wife.

Jammie Lyann
04-21-2007, 02:05 PM
My wife ask me last night when are you going to start wearing some of your cloths? , cause if you dont Im going too! we both wear sz 8 - 10 depending on style,
any how told her: I do ,
she said: when? when ever I get chance , well how come you dont dress when Im around :heehee: I said because the boys are normaly home when your here, cept for school an Im at work during those times. she has only seen me dressed up 3 times so far, but we love to shop togeather :happy:

Sally24
04-21-2007, 02:44 PM
My wife Marla GG enjoys seeing me dressed as Rachel and we regularly go out together as "two girls".
So anyway, we both came to a satisfactory conclusion that as long as I didn't want to go on hormones or permanently alter my body (not including my facial laser hair removal - that's different) we were both ok with everything. :happy:

My wife is very similar, except she was more attracted to the emotional side of me, not any particular look except my now long gone beard. It's taken some time for her to come to terms with everything and she still goes to our gender counselor off and on. Spouces group meetings can be very helpful.

She helps me with my clothing selections and critques my posture and movements. We go out together and on mini-vacations, but she also lets me go out with a T-girl social group in Boston. She is not into Sally in any sexual way, we are just girl friends. We do have to be careful that Sally doesn't lessen her attraction for me in male mode. Other than that, we have done pretty well with the whole thing.

Paula G
04-21-2007, 03:53 PM
When my wife found out and we discussed my dressing for myself, she stated that she was OK with my dressing as long as it was in the house. The only thing she doesn't want me to do is to go out dressed because she would fear for my safety if I did go out, and I don't want her to have to worry about me like that.

soccervixen
04-21-2007, 04:03 PM
We have reached a new level in the past 3 days. I asked her how she would feel if I dressed at home in private (not out in public). She already accepted (and even liked) my wearing female undergarments and sleepwear. we talked for a while about my desire, and she said she was fine with it, but didn't want anything "bad" to happen to me because of it. Now I have my own clothes hanging in my closet, with shoes, and I show her what I have. Just yesterday we were showing each other our latest purchases!

But she is not interested in me becoming a woman or not being a man around the house, and honestly, at this point, I do not want that either. Plus, I have a full beard so I am hardly passable! lol

So she is happy with me finding enjoyment in dressing, and she doesn't mind seeing me dressed.

fwidman
04-21-2007, 04:46 PM
My ex-wife went through periods of loving it and hating it. I never knew which period she as in and that made things very difficult for both of us. We discussed it a lot, but talking about it didn't seem to make things any better. Not sure who it was harder on, me or her. At least when we divorced she didn't use my cross-dressing as her excuse LOL

My new wife is very accepting of it all, and in many ways is encouraging. She knew I was a cross-dresser before we met in person ( we met on-line and had been friends for a couple of years before actually meeting in person). I had sent her some pics of me in feminine attire and it did not phase her at all, so that made it nice :)

Good luck with getting back together after a seperation.

Krystenw
04-21-2007, 05:54 PM
The only time I get dressed up like a guy is when I go to work.
After 33 years it doesn't seem to bother her. In fact since our vacation last summer when I didn't take any guy clothes with me, she has even gone to the movies with me in Capri's and a peaseant blouse. She asked me the other day if something is wrong because I put on men's Levis to work in the yard. (It's hard to do yard work in a skirt, and ladies pants are too thin to do yard work in.)
In fact, we were visiting the other day at the theater while waiting for the movie to start and she told me it was kinda nice haveing me around, It was like haveing a sister that she allways wanted when she was growing up.
But from the looks of it, it seems I am pretty much in the minority.

AshleyLove
04-21-2007, 08:30 PM
She said I have to keep my 'treasure trail;' but it seems like she's cool with everything else. I was thinking about asking her what color she'd like best on my toenails soon, though.. lol

Angie G
04-21-2007, 08:43 PM
The only thing she don't like me in is a bra :hugs:
Angie

az_azeel
04-21-2007, 09:13 PM
Well I am still married....but that is all over now...my crossdressing put paid to that.....however with every cloud there is a silver lining...and i am now engaged to my very loving s/o... (who also posts on this forum)... Its up to her what i wear and how far we go lol

:hugs:

emmaf
04-24-2007, 12:14 AM
We are at very early days, having only come out to my wife at the end of last year. She has seen me dressed once for about 5 minutes, and I can get dolled up when she and the kids are out. She's been really cool about shaving, just likes a bit of warning as the stubble sometimes scratches her. Raised the possibility of dressing up occassionally in the evening, but she's not ready for that. Right now I'm happy with what I've got, I'd rather have the dressing limited and keep her happy.

Jocelyn Quivers
04-24-2007, 08:48 AM
The only limit my wife places upon me is no matter how far or involved I get in my femme side, I am not allowed to get rid of my male parts. Jocelyn

Marcie Sexton
04-24-2007, 08:56 AM
I am one of the lucky ones, i would suppose...My wife puts no restrictions on my dressing so long as I consider our families. That is a major concern for everyone, but especially in an area where I live.

Although I have desires to go the next step, age, time and money now come into play. For now I am happy where I am and take what is given...

The love and closeness we have experienced is the one thing that has not only been a pleasant surprise, but also surprising, we both thought, even with my secret, we had a strong marriage, little did we either know, that there is strength in a marriage that has and probably never be experienced.

I know we found some of it when I told her about Marcie and she came to accept me and her...

glossy
04-24-2007, 09:08 AM
My wife seems to be quite accepting of my cross dressing. She has helped me buy the right size bra. She will go through the racks in the lingerie section of stores like Macy's and Nordstrom and pull out nighties that are my size. She encourages me to wear lipstick and lip gloss when we make love and we then share it with a lovely wet kiss.

She was wonderful when we were in Asia. We bought beautiful soft silk fabric in Vietnam and she cut it for lovely, simple nightdresses for me. Then we had the fabric sewn by seamstresses. They came out beautifully and we both share these nighties now - which is a real turn-on for each of us.

She "discovered" my cross-dressing 40 years ago after she gave birth to our first child and is caused awesome heartache. But our love brought us through that and we have grown together. :love:

Staci G
04-24-2007, 12:51 PM
I am only allowed to fold her clothes when I am doing laundry. Thats it and she gets angry if I hold her panties or bra too long, she thinks I am fondleing it at that point. I am not allowed to even voice my opinion on panties or a dress not even shoes anymore since we had THE TALK!! you ladies know the one.

So I have my stash hidden deep within my closet waiting until the time come she is away..
Allowed?? Nothing

sobe1ove GG
04-24-2007, 01:24 PM
I'll answer this for Leah B.

Right now we're in the transition. He's just starting to do his 'first' everything. In the past month he's gotten some clothes, a pair of shoes, and once i did his makeup. He's allowed to wear his stuff whenever I'm not around and sometimes when I am.

Now here's the problem. He wants to move REALLY fast, and gets sulky when I want to take it at a slower pace. By slower pace I mean, like, one item per week.

Now, I read a lot of these posts and I have good feelings about all these guys who are willing to reign it back for the sake of their wives. Unfortuanately, it seems that I have no real say it what 'Leah' does. I don't want him to go out but he says he can't do that for me. There's very little he's willing to give up.

Am I crazy to think that he doesn't love me that much? I'm sacrificing a lot for him and he's not willing to do the same for me. Bleh.

Sobe

EDIT: Oh yeah, and we have matching painted toes, as evidenced by my avatar. Fairly obvious who has the girl feet.

Ruth
04-24-2007, 04:02 PM
Well, I came out to my wife about 6 months ago and we are taking it slowly. She is OK about me having my clothes and dressing when she's not around, but she doesn't want to see me. She has seen me a couple of times en femme and has said she's surprised at how feminine I look. I think maybe this is a little problem for my progress because I'm thinking she might be more OK if I just looked like some ugly guy in a dress. Still, we are going along nicely and I am happy to observe her restrictions. I have made it clear that I'm not thinking of any hormonal or surgical treatments, and she is OK with my all-over shaving.

DebsD
04-24-2007, 04:20 PM
my wife has known for 15 years!! she has limits, ie no going out, although i sometimes do! she has no problems with me dressing fully in the house as long as the kids are not about, and i wear underwear everyday, my wardrobe has 2 sides 1 male and 1 female, she doesn`t like body cahanges but has recently allowed me to have my chest and legs waxed, she even made the appointment with her own beautician, next job is some nail art on my toe nails, so i guess i`m pretty lucky!

Leah B
04-24-2007, 05:51 PM
I wouldn't say I sulk. I DO get sad about this sometimes, and it shows, but it's not a tactic or a ploy to make sobe regret anything. It's just me being upset.

As for what I'm willing to give up, there's plenty, but I can't give up going out. I don't need to today or even soon, but I need to know I can do it someday. This doesn't mean I wont give up anything, but I won't give up this. I'm sorry sobe. This may be everything to you, but it's everything to me too.

I'll give up a lot to stay with you, but I'd be giving up myself to not go out.

mikala
04-24-2007, 06:02 PM
I can dress around the house and we can have sex while dressed (or in some stage of being undressed). I can now wear glue on breast forms, which I latex around the edge and apply makeup to match my skin tone. I always wear a low cut bra (or ultra low cut that shows the nipples). She never takes it off of me or unhooks it (I wish she would). She does not feel me up (I wish she would), but we do have plenty of touching boob to boob. I have had a lot of thoughts about HRT lately (I can retire anytime with really good benefits) just so I can have genuine feeling thru my breasts.

But going out of the house is a no-no, at least together. We are planning a big vacation this year. Maybe being out of town will allow for dressing and going out.

Ta-Ta, Mikala

Andrea_girl
04-24-2007, 06:58 PM
I'm so lucky. My so is so supportive. I can wear what i want when i want. She always has a critical eye, and i learn so much from her.
I sleep in a full satin nightie every night. I have a collection of about 50 plus nighties now. She borrows my petticoats all the time.

She buys me clothes, but only when I'm with her.

theres one thing she is insistent on and that is i keep my cdiing secret and she would never go out in public with me dressed. not locally anyway.

I am one lucky girl.

cdinmd206
04-24-2007, 07:01 PM
My wife knows I dress and is accepting of it. We have been out a few times to drag bars with me totally dressed and she had a good time. When I am completely dressed she looks upon me as her girlfriend but draws the line at sex. She sort if likes it when I just wear stockings, garter belt and panties and we have had some fantastic sex when both of us are wearing stockings and garter belt. She has a black girl friend who I have been out with a few times and she loves me completely dressed.

christiecd
04-24-2007, 07:58 PM
I told my girlfriend about it a few weeks ago. She has been fine with me dressing, but hasn't shown any interest in wanting to see me dressed. I definitely want her to get involved at some point, but I'll wait until I think she's more used to the idea of her boyfriend wearing girl's clothes. Meanwhile, she does let me shave my legs and I am getting my eyebrows waxed soon.

Christie

suchacutie
04-24-2007, 08:15 PM
My wife and I have treated Tina as a joint project. She and Tina are girlfriends only, and we have no interest in losing the husband/wife relationship. Thus, I think it better to put it that "we" allow Tina a certain amount of time. This time certainly includes some needs for that body that Tina and I share like facials and nails and skincare and eyebrows, etc. There are some interesting twists to this. For example, my wife really dislikes the way jeans made for men fit me, and women's jeans fit perfectly, so my newest jeans are all women's jeans. Tina's biggest problem is that I'm a busy person, so Tina really doesn't get to stay around for long periods of time. Likewise, my wife and I talk a lot about our lives constantly, and we're currently working to see how Tina fits into that.

Hmm, that may be the best answer: We are working to see how Tina can fit into our lives and who she is. We're not there yet, but the getting there is such fun!

Tina

JenniferR771
04-24-2007, 09:42 PM
My wife gets angry about crossdressing. I am not usually allowed to bring up the subject. But i have pushed her to accept tiny little increments. I have 6 dresses in the dark back of my closet--she knows. Many dresses in outdoor shed--she knows but never looked. She insists that i do not go out dressed--except i am allowed to go to Tri-ess meetings in Michigan, where i change at the meeting. She is Ok buying cookies for the potluck. She gets angry each time i come home because of makeup on my face.

For the first time today I accidentally (on purpose ) let her read on this forum over my shoulder. She read about the GG who found out after 30 years of marriage. She closed site after 5 seconds.

Francesca Chantel
04-24-2007, 09:49 PM
My lady wanted a husband and a wife...so that's what she got.:luvu:

Rica_6869
04-25-2007, 01:48 AM
Same here Francesca, I'm super lucky. The mere fact that I'm a girl with a Y chromosome is a lot of what attracted my girlfriend to me in the first place. I feel like the luckiest chic alive!!

Carin's Wife GG
04-25-2007, 01:54 AM
I will be with her.

Louise.

like2bvickie
04-25-2007, 03:02 AM
I push the dressing as much as I can, my wife seems to be OK with it,
but never really looks at me. I dress full at home and wear panties, sports bra and hose when I go out. I have gone to all femm undies, and she has started to wash them with the other clothes in last few months. She used to cry ever time I came home and changed into a dress or skirt and blouse, but
the last year has become sort of indifferent, I now full shave, and keep my toenails painted, I go out to certain places, tanning, the stop and go across town, and certain shops like the Dress Barn, she never goes with me, plus she never goes to these places. I'm not willing to give my dressing up, it is my first love and I think it always will be.

:love: Vickie

tanya3
04-25-2007, 03:56 AM
i'm lucky , after i told my wife she sort of jumped right in . she buys me clothes and make up and helps me out although she has me do most of my make up. the only limit she has is any type of physical change witch is ok with me .

KimberlyS
04-25-2007, 02:26 PM
Over the past few years of actively working on our CDing issues with various limits my wife has come to a strong tolerance plus of my CDing. I struggled greatly with limits and being confined by them and pushed them often. This has lead to my wife to saying what I do is up to me. She is not going to hold me back. To some, that may seem like a full green light.

My reality is we live in a very small narrow minded fairly conservative town. I am also very much a family person and my family is very important to me. We each make our own choices and a big one for me is my family. To me being in a relationship is compromise and making choices based on our priorities. If I were to come out in our town, life would be hell for all of us and I would not willingly put my wife and kids through that. While it may be up to me, I want her input.

My wife has additionally said if I am going to CD at home around the kids I need to tell them. And I agree, but to me kids have enough to deal with and do not need more to deal with, plus I do not feel a strong need to fully CD around the kids most of the time. So my CDing around the kids is under and a mix of male and unisex femme clothes. But I also believe kids know a lot more than we give them credit for.

If I were to come out around our town or some near by towns, I would need to tell not only our kids, also my parents, friends and neighbors. See previous paragraph.

My wife has also stated that while I can do what ever I want, she does not know if there is some breaking point that she would not be able to handle. I agree as that is true in all situations, not just CDing. And that unknown limit has always been a huge thought working in my brain. I want to be who I am, but I also want to be married to my wonderful wife. So there are constant choices in my CDing just like there are constant choices in any relationship in all areas. Choices and compromise are just part of a relationship.

What has made this work for us in my opinion is that we have both been willing to compromise and not push each other past that breaking point. My wife and I work out time for me to CD. Sometimes at home, sometimes other places. Sometimes my wife is present when I CD and some times she is not. I have learned I can CD in different ways. Works for me but may not work for others. My wife and I have worked out what kind of under dressing is workable and what unisex femme clothes still keep me in my male presentation for daily and work wear. And I still at times push things to the edge and my wife cringes and I pull back. We have also worked on our communication skills with each other and still working on them, especially me. We found outside professional help which helped greatly with our communication skills. It has also helped greatly, IMO, that I have found a level of self acceptance in who I am and the whys are not as important. My self acceptance and who I am as a CDer gives both of us a view and stability to work with in our relationship. There is less unknown. That may change some day like most things do. But I do not see it changing greatly.

Life is a journey and not a destination.
Good luck in your life journey,

KimberlyS-CD
joe in a skirt

Glenda58
04-25-2007, 10:51 PM
The first wife let me walk right out the front door with all my cloths and a peice of paper saying not to come back.

Victoria Pink
04-26-2007, 10:25 AM
Today my wife is accepting and enjoys me. It was awkward at first for both of us and we both struggled in trying to express our feelings. Sometimes, when I would be ready to quit she would say "no, don't do that" because she knew how much I couldn't help from dressing.

Today we are great girlfriends and my wife also has times to spend with me as a man, husband and father.

Recently she told me how much she enjoys me in a dress. She has said that I look very lovely. We have done a few things out in public together. In fact she was the one that helped me go out in public for the very first time.

I have enjoyed my development from the little girl in panties to the adult woman out in a dress. My spouse has helped me to get there and our relationship is very strong because we have gone through this together.

So, if I could offer any suggestions to my girlfriends and thier SO's it would be to communicate about the inner need to do this, and to work at this together. Also remember to work on other aspects of the relationship. The SO still needs her guy, but she can gain a great girlfriend and know you more completely.

Victoria

sandy_folsom
05-10-2007, 09:36 PM
My wife is accomodating. We have moved from lingerie and thigh highs to dresses. Recently I got a wig. I don't know if she's ready for breast forms or makeup even though she has mentioned that I would look better in that dress if I had clevage.

Her rule is that our daughter and friends don't find out. However, her lover knows but that's another story.

Sheila
05-10-2007, 11:21 PM
As a GG SO I think I will probably be okay with most things to do with cding, my break point would be hormones and SRS, I am not saying that I would be able to tolerate a full speed ahead approach but give me a little mental coming to terms time and I will get there:happy:

Deanna2
05-10-2007, 11:59 PM
My wife's only concern seems to be that I don't get sprung by the children (who have moved out and live in their own homes anyway) or friends. I wear just about anything, but I don't wear a bra when she's around.

Sheri 4242
05-11-2007, 12:28 AM
My wife . . . was more attracted to the emotional side of me, not any particular look . . .

She helps me with my clothing selections . . .

My wife and I have been together for over ten years now. This was the second mariage for us both -- and we both had been married to our respective exes for 21-plus years. Before we got together, my wife really didn't know much about CDing, except for things like comedy skits on tv. After she found out about my CDing (I told her early in our relationship), I think she discovered that, sort of like your situation, she had fallen in love with "all" of me, as I had with her -- and significantly, that my feminine side was a great part of her attraction to me once she realized what was what!

Also like you, my wife helps me with my clothing. She doesn't like it tht I am stuck in a "teenager, miniskirt mode," but she has definitely helped me learn to dress with style and class -- and she is trying to move me to more age-appropriate clothing. A few weeks ago she bought me a fantastic outfit at White House - Black Market. It was sexy, yet profesional-looking -- all in all, very attractive!

The only thing she don't like me in is a bra.

I had the exact same problem with my wife. She accepted the CDing early on and was (and is) incredibly supportive. That said, in the early days of our relationship she said her one limit was NO bras. Well, I waited a short while, then when we could have a quiet talk one day, I told her that wearing bras was (and always had been) very important to me -- that I found it difficult to explain, but it was part of the whole package to me and was significantly important. I then shut up! A few days later she green-lighted my wearing bras, asking only that I not wear them when we were making love. Time has eroded that request for the most part.

I learn so much from her.

I learn so very much from my wife, too, Andrea. She has taught me so very much about make-up. And, she has always worked hard at helping me pick clothing that has style and class (even when I insist on skirts that she considers too short -- lol). She once said that it was a shame more wives weren't supportive and helpful b/c, with NO disrespect intended, she thought that a certain amount of CDs did not dress attractively simply b/c they hadn't been taught what gg's learn from an early age. She clearly believes that CDs can learn to dress attractively (and act appropriately feminine) with the assistance of their wives.

I will be with her.

Louise: you and Val are exceptional!!! I know how fortunate I am to have Val - and Carin expresses the same feelings about, and appreciation for, you!!! Carin and I are definitely two very lucky girls!!!

Joni Beauman
05-11-2007, 12:39 AM
Could be summed up as don't ask don't tell. I think I tacitly have permission to dress when daughter is having sleep over (tomorrow night!) and after my wife goes to bed (usually early). At least that is my understanding. Underwear for years femme, underdress more in winter, but I don't think she's going to give on wearing a summer frock around the house when she's about. Its workable. Happily married through compromise for 24 years. Joni

malissa0311
05-11-2007, 12:42 AM
at first my wife was against me wearing any thing but know she is some what ok with me wearing panties and she is not ok with me wearing any thing else yet but hope fully in time it will change she told me if this is some thing that i need or desire that she would leave me so i have laid off a little it seams to cause arguments every time we talk about it. i tell her that this is who i am and that i love to dress as a women and that if i could do it all day every day i would and she does not like that one bit

Dixie
05-11-2007, 12:52 AM
My wife only asks that I not show the kids. She is very supportive otherwise, even to the point of asking me to do the unmetionable things.................

Di
05-11-2007, 02:48 AM
Sherlyn and I are in this journey together. I encourage her to be however she wants or needs to be.There are no boundries.:love:

Carroll
05-11-2007, 02:49 AM
I am not sure why I did not post in this thread yet! My wife and me have had ups and downs with my dressing for the past 8 years. I told her before we even really started dating. I never dressed in front of her until 2000 when I found a wig in a pile of stuff that was dumped in front of the Salvation Army on a Sunday. I took it home and showed here. I got the OK to do it and in typical "pink fog" fashion I went a bit overboard. I chilled it down a bit and was dressing when she was gone. She would call and warn me so I could change before she got home. When she had her breakdown, she questioned everything, including my sexuality and our relationship. This was about the time I stared writing articles for my cousin. Through my research and getting to correct info we started to agree to terms which included how many times a week I could dress. Over the past 3 years things Begin to improve and now its basically anytime I want to. Mostly when the kids are in school. I do sometimes when the kids are home, but undress if either one has an issue. She has even encouraged me to go past the mail box and to the mall or downtown, but so far I haven't. She just doesn't care who knows anymore. I am her husband and she accepts me for who and what I am.

BTW, here is a comment my daughter made one morning when she saw me dressed: "Daddy, why are you wearing that Blondie hair? You cant wear that Blondie hair because you are suppose the have your bald hair". She is 5y old

Raychel
05-11-2007, 05:46 AM
My wife accepts my underwear and lingerie. That is about all that she really allows. She knows that I have dresses and other stuff in my closet. But has siad in no uncertain terms that she will never see me in any of these things. Although we have jokesd about the dresses in the past.

So who knows maybe someday.

faltenrock
05-11-2007, 06:32 AM
Hi there an dgood moring everyone.

Well, my wife did allow me to dress up completely, but decided after 10 years, she does not want to see me dressed.
She knows all about my CD, but she does not want to learn more about it. We don't talk about it anymore. But she kind of knows exactly, when I'm away for a few dayes, that I will dress up, even when I'm on windsurfing trip with friends.

We can not expect our wifes to accept it. If they do, we're happy, lucky and in heaven.

Doreen

MJ
05-11-2007, 07:04 AM
The first wife let me walk right out the front door with all my cloths and a peice of paper saying not to come back.

the same for me

Angie G
05-11-2007, 08:38 AM
She don't want to see me in a bra but let me get some just let me get my ears pierced if I can get her to go for a wig then maybe I can get her to go shopping with me dressed as of now the only time I've beeh out is on
Halloween last year :hugs:
Angie

sami1952
05-11-2007, 01:59 PM
I go all the way in front of my SO,somtimes i'll have her take pictures,she not to thrill about that but she'll do it anyway.

Jaquelyn
05-12-2007, 01:59 PM
Well, since about two years ago, she has permitted, and even encouraged, me wearing undergarments, and nylons. I have bought my first dress, and some new shoes, so she knows I want to try more. We have played a little with makeup, but not much yet. The dress I bought was a teaparty dress, and yesterday she came home and told me she had found a petticoat for it, hmmm. So for us, it seems to be a gradual thing. She has told me she is not interested in me being femme full time, and that she married a man. I respect that, and respect her; and frankly don't want to be femme full time.

Jenny S
05-12-2007, 02:08 PM
I hope my So and I will evolve a bit too. I still have to do all my shopping. She's still very self-concious about that. Planning a suprise for tonight, I bought us matching lacy panties to enjoy after the kids go down for the night. Maybe the more clothes I buy her ....?

Toyah
05-12-2007, 02:34 PM
In the house or in bed anything I want , going out and about total guy except for very special CD events

rose382832
05-12-2007, 02:38 PM
as long as she has her husband one day a week and one day is just snuggle time the rest of the time i can be as girly as a schoolgirl

christy26cd1
05-12-2007, 02:58 PM
My wife is really cool with it. Her one thing is, I don't play around outside of our marriage. Her quote is "If you need a boyfriend, I'll be your boyfriend."

I on the other hand try to limit the number of times i dress so that she doesn't get sick of it.

Lovely Rita
05-12-2007, 03:59 PM
Thankfully, my wife enjoys all facets of me including the crossdressing. She accompanies me whenever I venture out. She participates in helping me with makeup etc. for which I am very greatful.

jenny01
05-12-2007, 04:28 PM
You all are very lucky to be able to share with your SO. I am still in the closet (hers). I do have a couple of her old bras in my closet. One of them in in a place that she could possibly see it. I seem to want to get cought.

Leah B
05-12-2007, 04:53 PM
Careful jenny. You'd probably be better off admitting it than letting her discover it. At least there you can claim you came clean.

Samantha Jane
05-12-2007, 07:13 PM
I'm taking everything very slowly with my wife. Namely because I am still not quite sure what her take is on my cding, as I get mixed signals and I dont like to be to pushy.
Up until 3 years ago I had been a closet cder, but on a holiday in Spain all that changed. I took the plunge and pointed out to her a pair of girlie jeans I really liked. Stating that I hated wearing baggy mens jeans with no shape and was quite surprised when she agreed with me. From then on we had fun going into different girlie shops and popping into the changing rooms together, trying on different jeans. Although my choice of girlie jeans, had to be conserative and not outright girlie. Then out of the blue my wife suggested I wear girlie thongs, as the line of boxer shorts would spoil the look of the tighter than normal jeans. No arguements from me, but the thongs were very basic. No pink or frills etc.
This has changed over the years, to any colour, shape or marterial.
In fact we have fun going out together and buy panties for each other and some times matching pairs.
Next came me wearing womens tops with the jeans, but those again that were not obvious to the casual glance.
Then both ears pierced, both nipples and fairly recently my belly button pierced. Then she wanted to paint my toes nails and which is now a permenant feature.
Latest is night dresses, girlie dressing gown and slippers, but at my suggestion.
My point is and what might seem strange, is we dont really talk about all this, it just seems to evolve. I dont want to push things and never have, but I would love to talk all this through with her. I would really would love her thoughts on what she thinks/feels about my wanting to cross-dress. Maybe, it is easier for her to deal with this way.
We were just recently packing for holiday and she gave me a few of her plain bikini bottoms for the beach and a type of t-shirt dress/top, that I can get away with tucked in shorts.
Yet dresses or the like were a no no, a few months ago. Still out is bras, make-up, wigs, a dress per say, but I live in hope and only time will tell.
But I respect all her decisions on what I wear girlie wise and the speed at which I/she moves things along.
Only time will tell, what ever the future outcome of all this will be.

terri jane
05-12-2007, 08:19 PM
I rea;;y enjoy reading the posts ,seems like some of the girls are very very lucky and accepted. my only cding these days is done on this web site. i dont know how long tis will last but. thanks for all the diversity.

lisa_sf
05-13-2007, 11:02 AM
Given that my wife and I discovered this all together, each step along the way has been "approved" by both of us. We're both pretty "open" to things, so each new step was just "hey, is it fun?". If I liked it, she liked that I liked it and helped. We did try going out a couple of times, which she was fine with, but we stopped that quickly as I really didn't feel the need to go out. Now, I stay as Lisa all the time when home (though I don't do hair/makeup), and she's great about it -- it's just how I dress and totally accepted. Once in a while she'll even buy me something cute. She's truly a keeper!

27th Jennifer
05-13-2007, 05:44 PM
I'm allowed to wear panties, but I'm not allowed to wear them in front of her. We had a big argument this weekend (it was stupid, and we both admitted that) ending with me agreeing to not shave my upper legs anymore. She already had nixed the lower leg shaving. So now I am limited to wearing underwear and painting my toenails. No more talking about it, either. We've been through some tough times lately, and I told her about my desire to cd occasionally at a bad time, so that's my own fault. I got angry at first, because I felt like I was being told what to do, but I am going to just put it on the back burner for awhile, and see how things go. Maybe after we begin getting along better, she'll be more accepting. We both just graduated from college last week, her with a Master's and me with an AA, and life has been stressful for quite some time due to that. Hopefully we can relax enough that we can talk about CD'ing some more. For now, though, it's all off limits for me. I can still be a regular here on the forum, though, so that makes me feel a little better. Everyone here has been so nice, and have helped me in my own journey into this, that I can't thank everyone enough. Realizing I am not a freak, just merely a guy who wants to dress pretty now and then has been a great relief. Sorry for such a long post, I just needed to let some of this out.

Tiana
05-15-2007, 07:51 AM
my wife knew when we began to get serious and now its just part of our lives. we wear matching satin nightdresses in bed though she wears the shorter versions. she will do any repairs to my clothes and any ironing of them. she is not keen om bras on me but other than that accepts me for who i am which makes me very lucky indeed x