PDA

View Full Version : I did it...

joperinal
04-21-2007, 08:42 AM
:heehee: I went outside.....
Last week my wife was visiting some friends. So I had the fridaynight alone.
So when I came home from work I waited till after dinner. Then I went upstairs and put on the clothes of Jo and put on my new dress. Hope you like it ;-). Then I went down stairs and walked through the house. Stange thing was that I found my immage in the mirror very femine. Still not wearing any make-up and wig. That was a strange feeling. Very strange but nice.
Then at ten o´clock I went back upstairs and put on my make-up and wig.
Damn I was looking good :heehee:
Then I put into a bag my normal clothes and went to my car and drove of into the night. Then I realized I have to drive like a woman. So I lowered my seat, looking smaller and sitting up straighter the n normal. Then my car started to beep.... refule please. Lucky me I knew an unmanned station and there was nobody else there. Only cars passing by on the bigger road.
Then I drove of to Adelaide and parked my car in a neighbourhood, where some t-girl bars are. I got out and walked around on the street. No reactions , only when I was near my car a group of guys whissled :heehee:
Got back into my car and drove back home.
Here are some pictures of my new dress.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joperinal/466574076/in/set-72157594535457563/

Shelly Preston
04-21-2007, 08:48 AM
Hi there

It looks like you had a nice gentle first adventure even with the refuelling

I bet your planing to do it again :)

joperinal
04-21-2007, 08:56 AM
The scariest part was in the car at the trafficl-ights. when other cars are standing next to you waiting...

tifftg
04-21-2007, 10:23 AM
I know what you mean about sitting at a light next to other cars. I just usually check myself out in the mirror and enjoy. You look terrific.

hugs,

tiffany

PS, I really liked your pictures on flickr.

marie354
04-21-2007, 10:49 AM
That first step out the door is thrilling. I walked around the block late at night my first time. The boldest I've been so far, I think.
:hugs:
P.S. I love your dress.

Brianna Lovely
04-21-2007, 11:11 AM
The scariest part was in the car at the trafficl-ights. when other cars are standing next to you waiting...

I love your look, glad to hear you had some fun.

My first time out, I had gone to another town, to visit a friend who was going to show me how to do makeup. I had brought a few outfits with me and I ended up going home, full enfemme, clothes, jewelry, makeup, wig and forms. Well, I got caught in a seven mile traffic jamb for an hour on a six lane highway.

Rachel Morley
04-21-2007, 11:51 AM
No reactions, only when I was near my car a group of guys whissled :heehee:
I'm not surprised, you look like a cute blonde - and you're slim, so from a distance you probably were worth whistling at as far as they were concerned:D

The scariest part was in the car at the traffic lights. when other cars are standing next to you waiting...
Tell me about it! When I first started going out I used to almost pee myself when I was in this situation I was so nervous, especially if you are in a little girly car like I have and you are next to a big truck or SUV with some guy staring down on you.

EmmaJane TS
04-21-2007, 11:58 AM
Well done!

You look great I'm loving that cleavage in your picture.

Glad you enjoying yourself and I hope you continue to out.

Minerva Morgan
04-21-2007, 12:02 PM
Actually, Jo, you do look very feminine. You sort of remind me of Sarah Jessica Parker.

Love

Minerva

Nadine
04-21-2007, 12:03 PM
I'm glad that you got up the courage to step out. By the way, your dress is gorgeous!
The first time I stepped out was also at night to walk around the block. It was thrilling when nobody pid me any attention! You always feel nervous when other drivers stare at you - are they reading you?

Love and kisses

joperinal
04-21-2007, 02:13 PM
Thanks for your replies...

Looking back it was not so bad after all. Probably it is more the ideas that I had before leaving the house. Will people read me, will I pass. Are they going to make remarks... none of that. I even got whissled :heehee: Definitely someting to do again.

NewBetty
04-21-2007, 02:35 PM
Wow, gutsy evening!Judging by that pic you were looking good. You girls constantly amaze me with your bravery and the way you pull yourselves together to integrate this stuff into your lives.

Color me impressed.

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-21-2007, 02:37 PM
You are pulling it all off pretty good so why wouldn't you get some"cat calls or whistling. You will be going out more I see it in your future!

MentalMercury
04-23-2007, 02:54 AM
My first and only time so far was driving too. Had to drive a friend home. It was late at night so I wasn't really worried, just about being pulled over for whatever reason.

Also, how did you get the boobicles looking like that? I need some like that pronto, haha.

kerrianna
04-23-2007, 03:02 AM
:hugs: Good for you girl. And I can see why they whistled at you. You have a stunning figure. :happy: :hugs: :love:

joperinal
04-23-2007, 04:17 AM
Also, how did you get the boobicles looking like that? I need some like that pronto, haha.

Tip from Karren: use a pushup bra a size to small. Then I filled it with a pair of socks (tightly rolled up). Then I took my own cup A- and lifted that on top of the socks. No make up and no tape to enhance the effect.

Forgot to mention: After fueling I forgot to put the lid on. So that was hanging on the side of the car. Too nervous, so I forgot.
And attracting even more attention :) . And I stopped at an ATM to get some money. Lucky me there was no line.... Only when I was finished there were people standing behind me. Probably checking me out ? :heehee:

lowlavalentine
04-24-2007, 09:59 PM
Cute dress - designed to attract whistles. Sounds like a thrilling first trip out into the real world. Are you looking forward to more experiences?

Kim_Bitzflick
04-24-2007, 10:13 PM
I know what you mean about the first time being exciting. I was scared & excited my first time. I am proud of you.

JoAnnDallas
04-25-2007, 08:38 AM
Congrads on your first step out.
For years I only went out only late at night, then back in 2005, I ventured out in the daylight. First a walk, then drives around the neighborhood, then stopping to fill up the SUV, and now I have gone to a Tri-Ess Convention, Tri-Ess meetings, and shopping. All en fem.

The more you start going out, the more additive it will become. So relax and enjoy the outings. They are scary at first, but will become easier the more you go out.

Victoria Pink
04-26-2007, 10:39 AM
Jo, you look lovely! Congratulations on your first time out. It brought back a thrilling memory for me. I know what you felt. It seems that there is always a bit of that feeling - especially when you first step out - on other times out.

But wow, what a joy to step out dressed as a woman!

Victoria