PDA

View Full Version : Ever been to a strip club?

wannabie
04-21-2007, 08:51 AM
I'm Continuing this question from another thread but asking in a different way.

A long time ago when I was actively dressing enfemme, my best friend and I went to a women's strip club. It's generally a no men rule but the bouncers at the door let us right in. when the show started, you've never heard so many screaming ladies, it almost broke my ear drums.
well the performers were up their doing their thing and my friend and I were talking about their , ........ (knack knack)........... don't want to say!! ...... then she went up by the stage and slapped on of them on the ass.
It was unbelievable and she was calling me to do it to! I was still a bit reserved playing the good girl that I couldn't get myself to do it, but now going back maybe I should have done it.
after the night was over I had the best time. its alway good to have a wild girlfriend to hang out with.

that was my only time at a strip club, ever.
hint: if your ever going to hang out all night, don't wear very high heals that are so high. It's murder on the calf's.

Now my question to this forum is, will anyone of you ever go to a women's strip club where the men strip for the women?

MarinaTwelve200
04-21-2007, 09:12 AM
I personally think that strip clubs(especially male orented ones with the FEMALES dancing/stripping) cater to those guys who feel insecure in their sexuality. --they ,( in their sexual ignorance , mostly) fear they may be somewhat "gay" or as percieved by others as such.

By going to such places, they can affirm their hetrosexuality to themselves. The ones that yell and scream---do so to draw attention to themselves---in effect saying "Look at me! I'm not gay!, see! I am attracted to the girl on the stage!" Also, I feel that some guys have the mentality that the more money they throw on stage or give to the girl, the more "Hetro" or "Macho" they are---Again this can be both for personal self assurance or for "show' to others.---(really sad however)

Those of us who are secure in our sexuality, have no need to go to such places, and usually do not---and if we do, are usually quiet.

In WOMEN's strip clubs (where the MEN strip), I feel that OTHER things may be going on in the psychology of the audience. While the above(as in the case of men) may hold true for some women, I think a lot of what we see is a kind of personal "getting back" at society by women disgusted and angry at men's treatment of women, by treating and demeaning the dancers as they feel MEN mistreat and demean women. :2c:

As to the question, No, I have no need or desire to go to either a MALE or FEMALE strip club. I might be able to quietly enjoy the "show" if it isn't too blatently obvious or "raunchy" in a female club (but I wouldnt pay to see it). And as a hetro guy, there is nothing at ALL redeming or any reason to go to a MALE strip club (Yuck!)

sherri
04-21-2007, 12:22 PM
Has anyone ever been to a regular strip club (GG dancers) while dressed? If so, I'd luv to hear about your experience.

Kieron Andrew
04-21-2007, 12:37 PM
ive never been to a strip club as Kieron, but it wouldnt be something i wouldnt rule out, every lad has to experience these things once...no? :D

Daintre
04-21-2007, 12:39 PM
Never been to a strip club.

andy6432668
04-21-2007, 05:59 PM
Have no desire to go very demeaning to women

imDanielle2
04-21-2007, 08:35 PM
I actually went out to several female dance clubs with another ts friend of mine Leda. She runs her own adult web site and they let us in no prob and we had dancers hanging out with us in no time especially with Leda buying rounds for everyone and tipping the girls very well. When it was all said and done a few of the girls there asked us for our numbers and the next day they called. The next night Leda and myself had 4 unbelieveable girls hanging out with us all night having dinner and lots and lots of drinks. Lets just say it was a very long and anjoyable night ;)
HUGGS, Danielle in Tennessee

charlie-50
04-21-2007, 09:07 PM
yea i went when i was young lots of fun then. even dated a striper for little while it was weird couldnt have sex with her unless there was dance music and a brass pole in the room.:heehee: now heres a idea how about a cd reversed stripe club. guys come in with ther drabs strip dn to music and dress back out as ladys...hua,hua ,hua well its a working idea.. cp

CaptLex
04-21-2007, 10:05 PM
Now my question to this forum is, will anyone of you ever go to a male strip club?
I did it a few times many years ago - the guys were hot, but the loud screaming of the female customers was so annoying, I couldn't really enjoy the show. Now I suppose I wouldn't be allowed in, so I'd have to dress in drag just to get in. No, never mind . . . I'll just go to a gay club that has go-go dancers. :tongueout

Tasha Meredith
04-21-2007, 10:11 PM
Never. Mostly disinterest, mostly the atmosphere.

brawearingbimbo
04-21-2007, 10:23 PM
Wow! Marina is this how you really feel? Maybe this is how your brain works but not mine. I beleive you may have read this in some feminist ranting and believed it all to be true. It's just a bunch of BS. I think you need to analyse work inner feelings here.

Tasha Meredith
04-21-2007, 11:10 PM
Mmmm. I kind of have to agree with Marina on that one. Her opinion is only trivial if you ignore the entertainment industry's long history of objectifying women. Yes, the women are there voluntarily, and yes their patrons show up for various reasons but it's hardly what I'd call BS.

Colleentg
04-22-2007, 12:57 AM
Never been in one dressed, but have met up with two GG dancers at the back door of once club, for a scheduled meeting. They both lived together and were seeking a kinky '3rd' and housemaid. For what it's worth, I didn't accept the offer, too much to explain why.

trannie T
04-22-2007, 01:17 AM
Instead of going to the strip club I took my clothes off looked in the mirror and gave myself twenty bucks.

Paulacder
04-22-2007, 05:13 AM
Ther was a club ( since closed ) that I went to that had male strippers every Fri. nite. It was interesting to watch the reactions from the female patrons. :heehee:

Angie G
04-22-2007, 07:03 AM
Not me hun I like GG striper hun :hugs:
Angie

MsJanessa
04-22-2007, 01:37 PM
I've been to both---women stippers more than men strippers and I find both BORING!!! Nowadays I only go when I'm with others who want to go and I can't find anyexcuse to back out.

Deidra Cowen
04-22-2007, 03:10 PM
Have not gone enfemme to a strip club. Been a long time too since I went to one on boy mode. Usually it was a bachelor party or something that got me down there. It might be fun as a chick but the crowds are so rough I would be a bit worried, I go a lot of places but have learned there are limits for a Tgirl to where if ya can get in trouble! :eek: Mmmm lets see..Waffle House after midnight, Wild nightclubs with young rednecks and strip clubs! :tongueout

wannabie
04-22-2007, 03:39 PM
Ok, I see my error. I meant to ask if you would go to a women's strip club where the men Strip for the women. I'll make the change.

wannabie
04-22-2007, 03:42 PM
I personally think that strip clubs(especially male orented ones with the FEMALES dancing/stripping) cater to those guys who feel insecure in their sexuality. --they ,( in their sexual ignorance , mostly) fear they may be somewhat "gay" or as percieved by others as such.

By going to such places, they can affirm their hetrosexuality to themselves. The ones that yell and scream---do so to draw attention to themselves---in effect saying "Look at me! I'm not gay!, see! I am attracted to the girl on the stage!" Also, I feel that some guys have the mentality that the more money they throw on stage or give to the girl, the more "Hetro" or "Macho" they are---Again this can be both for personal self assurance or for "show' to others.---(really sad however)

Those of us who are secure in our sexuality, have no need to go to such places, and usually do not---and if we do, are usually quiet.

In WOMEN's strip clubs (where the MEN strip), I feel that OTHER things may be going on in the psychology of the audience. While the above(as in the case of men) may hold true for some women, I think a lot of what we see is a kind of personal "getting back" at society by women disgusted and angry at men's treatment of women, by treating and demeaning the dancers as they feel MEN mistreat and demean women. :2c:

As to the question, No, I have no need or desire to go to either a MALE or FEMALE strip club. I might be able to quietly enjoy the "show" if it isn't too blatently obvious or "raunchy" in a female club (but I wouldnt pay to see it). And as a hetro guy, there is nothing at ALL redeming or any reason to go to a MALE strip club (Yuck!)

You're really uptight.
loosen up already!! :tongueout

Eva Diva
04-22-2007, 04:00 PM
You're really uptight.
loosen up already!! :tongueout

That time of month maybe? :D

janedoe311
04-23-2007, 11:45 AM
From what I understand most are controlled by organized crime and drugs. Would not set foot in one. Feel sorry for the girls. They are just as trapped as the women in those sweat shop garment factories in the US.

Anyone heard of the club Hungry i? It is where the Kingston Trio, Jonathan Winters, Woody Allen, Dick Cavett, Phyllis Diller, the Smothers Brothers and many others got started. It was closed and the name was purchased, moved and is being used by a strip club that is allegedly being run by organized crime, sad ending for a San Francisco legend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungry_i

Eva Diva
04-23-2007, 12:25 PM
From what I understand most are controlled by organized crime and drugs. Would not set foot in one. Feel sorry for the girls. They are just as trapped as the women in those sweat shop garment factories in the US.

Anyone heard of the club Hungry i? It is where the Kingston Trio, Jonathan Winters, Woody Allen, Dick Cavett, Phyllis Diller, the Smothers Brothers and many others got started. It was closed and the name was purchased, moved and is being used by a strip club that is allegedly being run by organized crime, sad ending for a San Francisco legend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungry_i

If a dancer is working in a reasonable club, and she has some experience and she's passibly good looking, she makes takes home more money in one shift than most of the guys in the club. They are "trapped" in the sense of "golden handcuffs" - they make so much cash money doing it that they can't afford to go "legit" without suffering a major drop in their standard of living.

Drugs? That's a part of the scene, just like being in a rock band. Or working as a waitress in a normal dance club.

And yes, organized crime is involved in many clubs, but often just extorting money from the owners. The industry could be cleaned up in a few years if they weren't marginalized by communities. Take a look at Las Vegas - once entirely mobbed up, now legit.

If you want to feel sorry for someone, try the customers. Because of restrictive zoning, they pay a premium to the clubs - and dancers, that wouldn't be there in any normal business. If pizza shops were zoned like strip clubs, you'd be paying $100 for a pepperoni. :D

Alex!
04-23-2007, 12:28 PM
Yeah, I agree with a few posters here - I think strip clubs are pathetic. I don't have a probelm with the women making good money doing it, I just think a guy going to those things is sexually immature, like those who call 1 (900) numbers and such. Sorry if I offended anyone, but this forum should be open and honest, right?)

Shelly R
04-23-2007, 01:29 PM
Ok, I see my error. I meant to ask if you would go to a women's strip club where the men Strip for the women. I'll make the change.

Ewwwww! Not even. The idea of having a guy strip for me would creep me out. I do not even want a lap dance from a guy, I'll give him the lap dance, and he can pay me! :D
The idea of repressed gay guys in a strip club, I don't think so. Sure the guys might have their kinks, and some of it runs a lot wierd. How about it's a form of vouyerism, like picking up a Playboy, only live!
Yeah, drugs are part of the scene, then again choices, but it's easy to get caught up in that kind of thing to keep you going. It is a case of the "Golden trap" The upside, money, drugs (most free), women, men. The downside, the hours, johns, pervs, the abusive. It's not a great life.

JoAnnDallas
04-23-2007, 01:39 PM
I used to do some field service work in both the US and Canada. Many times my host would drag to to strip clubs. Guess they thought that was the macho thing to show a guest a good time. The main thing I notice was the style between the US and Canadian strippers. The Canadian stripper would strip completey nude as where the US strippers would not. Other than that I found strip clubs to be mostly boring. Sitting there watching a girl dance around a pole, throwing money at them. Knowing all along that none of them will ever go home with you and if you even thought of touching one, you would quickly find yourslef face down on the payment after the bouncer kicked you out of the place. If I want to watch women dance, I'll go see the "Rockettes" or a Broadway show.

Emily Ann Brown
04-23-2007, 02:09 PM
JoAnn hun,

I can GO HOME and give money to a woman who thinks I'm not worth her time.

Emily Ann

JoAnnDallas
04-23-2007, 02:17 PM
Emily....You know that's not the same thing. Besides I know Annie would love to have you throw money at her while she danced in front of you.

Dixie
04-23-2007, 02:46 PM
Nope, never have done that, I have been to a strip club for men but my wife usually takes me, for my birthday or other occasions. It is funny, the women dance better for my wife and me than for the other guys in the club, we always joke that I should "Dress" and the two of us go and see what the reaction woulld be like, but we haven't tried it yet.:happy:

BobbieCD1944
04-23-2007, 02:57 PM

Oh My! My brain is almost short circuiting over the flashbacks!! North Beach! Middle 1960's, I was 18, going to college and working part time in SF. Had a drink or 2 with the owner, Enrico Banducci. Shelley Berman was a regular. Finnochio's was nearby. Not sure why I never went there.