PDA

View Full Version : First time out CD'd

psion128
04-21-2007, 08:53 AM
Hey girls and gals... :D

Yesterday was my first time out wearing a boyshort(black) swim pants out on the beach. I actually did it out in front of family. No one noticed that it was women's swim wear(shorts). I was so excited and relieved that no one took notice. But at the same time, I was totally nervous someone would call me out on it. I was out on the beach at Ko'Olina resort and yes, it is beautiful out here in O'ahu. I wore guys Tee and shorts over but my swim wear was nice. :D

I'm so excited that I'm gonna buy another set except the time I might go for a bikini bottom. :P

psion128

ps. I'm so hyped about it, that I'm going out this saturday to the beach again to work on my tan with maybe bikini bottoms or hiphuggers.

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-21-2007, 02:28 PM
Hey if you have the body for it why not go tanning with the string bikini. I always wished that I could have the tan lines that a GG gets while wearing a bikini, it just looks so cool and accentuates the form. I myself wear a one piece suit when I am on the beach, can't get away with the bikini idea but in my dreams I pull it off quite well