PDA

View Full Version : I am Confussed right now

prohetJoel
04-21-2007, 11:43 AM
Hello out there,

I am confussed about myself right now. I like to crossdress at sametime still like women. I am seeing two freinds who likes me ones knows I crossdress but she has other relationships with other men. I like this freind and we did date on occaassions. she feels that she can accapt me.
but she still wants a closeness to a man who are strong. at sametime she she feels drawn to me to my telling her and we gotten closer. then one day I was flirted with by a man and I flirted back and liked the conection from him. I now like this man and woman and need driction in what to do next. I am confussed about my feelings about crossdressing and relationships with others.

EmmaJane TS
04-21-2007, 11:52 AM
Hi Joel,

Don't be confused hun we are who we are. Certainly when I'm dressed I think and feel differently than when DRAB. I'm just enjoying discovering my femme side and if when dressed I find I like men, the so be (I'm hetrosexual BTW).

Good luck and I hope it all works out for you. :hugs:

sandra-leigh
04-21-2007, 06:06 PM
Prohet Joel -- any relationship to Prophet Jarn of James Blish's "Cities in Flight"? :D

I am confussed about myself right now. I like to crossdress at sametime still like women. [...] then one day I was flirted with by a man and I flirted back and liked the conection from him. I now like this man and woman and need driction in what to do next.

I don't think I can provide much in the way of direction, but a fair bit of what I posted a moment ago in another thread, "very confused" might be of interest; see
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?p=834049#post834049

Toyah
04-21-2007, 07:01 PM
Live your life as you want not as others do I tried to but failed try to be yourself