PDA

View Full Version : sisters one and all

Wendy me
02-21-2005, 11:11 PM
i set here numb truly feeling a loss of yet a nouther sister erica........she will be missed her posts threads and comments gone for ever.....we are all sisters
here . when one hurts we all hurt ........lets not forget her soon or ever as we share our thoughts goals fears and freind ships. this life was touched for ever haveing been better for haveing crossed paths with her.

god bless her and watch over her .....and guide her and her loved ones
life is way to short for petty bs . lets all think of her and say a little prayer or thought for her.......

gone never forgotton

love you sister

Ashleigh
02-21-2005, 11:13 PM
Dittos, Wendy.

Jen_TGCD
02-21-2005, 11:29 PM
Yup!!! Ditto!!!!!!!!! :(

racquel
02-22-2005, 02:49 AM
Amen.

Tristen Cox
02-22-2005, 06:02 AM
Lord watch over and take care of my big sister where I can not. Thank you for such a gift as her friendship. Praise Jesus. Amen

One more time and maybe the last time....

blether ;)

ToniB
02-22-2005, 06:39 AM
I can't say I knew Erica, like many of you seem to have done, but let's not shed too many tears for her. She's obviously made a very brave decision to put her relationship with her SO above her CD activities, and make every effort to save it. Full credit to her for that. I know that if I was faced with a choice, I would put my wife first by a country mile, but then I know that I don't want to become a female (I just get incredibly turned just to look like one from time to time), and I don't know what Erica wanted to be.

We haven't "lost" a friend either, a truly good friend is never lost. We've just lost contact with her for an unspecified time. She knows where we are, and that she'll have a welcome if she feels the need to return at any point in the future. Let's pray that she achieves whatever she wants to in her relationship with her wife, and that they both can build a happy future together. Who knows, they may come to an arrangement which can accept some element of CDing in the future (some do, mine doesn't), and she may be back. Let's hope she doesn't come back because her relationship has broken down.

So, let's be cheerful, thankful for the pleasure that her friendship brought you while she was here, hopeful that she can mend her shattered mariage, and look forward to hearing from her again, sometime in the future. Let's all drink to that!
Any excuse for a drink!

Cheers,
ToniB

Tamara Croft
02-22-2005, 07:17 AM
She will be missed here by such a lot of people...... maybe one day she will come back to BLETHER at us all again :D

Tamara x

Georgette
02-22-2005, 08:06 AM
i set here numb truly feeling a loss of yet a nouther sister erica........she will be missed her posts threads and comments gone for ever.....we are all sisters
here . when one hurts we all hurt ........lets not forget her soon or ever as we share our thoughts goals fears and freind ships. this life was touched for ever haveing been better for haveing crossed paths with her.

god bless her and watch over her .....and guide her and her loved ones
life is way to short for petty bs . lets all think of her and say a little prayer or thought for her.......

gone never forgotton

love you sister

Sis I hope you don't go away as that may be the straw that broke the back, I will miss her too, as I always thought that she was something special for all of us here. Erica God Speed your reconcilation to all that you have to account for, but this could happen to anyone of us here and with out the slightest hint or forsight to see it coming.
Again going to miss her. :(

Wendy me
02-22-2005, 08:09 AM
i posted this last night just after hearing abought what happened i was numb . still feel that way . even though she did what she needed to do as it hurts us it too hurts her . choises in this way of life are hard to make. in one way or outher some one gets hurt .........rember her and cherish her in your hearts .some times all we have is just what we hold in side us all...........
got my tunes on but don't feel mutch like danceing .............
tears to be shead ,a smile mabey a little laugh in rembering her ...lest we never forget...............sisters one and all.................

ChristineRenee
02-22-2005, 08:16 AM
I feel the same as all of you. It hurts to lose one of our sisters and yet she is putting her priorities in order and we have to respect that. I wish Erica only the best and pray that she is able to get things back on track in her life. We will all miss her very much.

DonnaT
02-22-2005, 10:08 AM
From my understanding Erica's wife knew of her CDing, just not that she had her pictures posted all over the Internet.

I believe that they will talk it out, and that Erica will be back in touch with some, if not here. It's kind of hard not to have other CDs to talk to once you've been able to open up like we do.

So Erica's wife may come to understand this need and give the ok to post again, but without pictures. My wife didn't like me posting pictures either, but she also didn't ask me to delete them.

Wendy me
02-22-2005, 10:10 AM
donna i so hope your right

Priscilla1018
02-22-2005, 11:29 AM
She will be missed here by such a lot of people...... maybe one day she will come back to BLETHER at us all again :D

Tamara x

Lord I hope so. She will always remain in our hearts and our prayers.

Love and Hugs to all,
Priscilla

sherri
02-22-2005, 11:49 AM
I can't say I knew Erica, like many of you seem to have done, but let's not shed too many tears for her. She's obviously made a very brave decision to put her relationship with her SO above her CD activities, and make every effort to save it. Full credit to her for that. I know that if I was faced with a choice, I would put my wife first by a country mile,
Damn straight. Thank you for making that important observation.

Stephanie Brooks
02-22-2005, 01:51 PM
I can appreciate the "positive" spin of some of the comments. I disagree with them.

Erica was one of the few core members of the forums. Sure, she'd blether, but she was one of the people whom I admired and trusted. We've lost a very good and very important member today.

As regards choosing a spouse over crossdressing, marriage goes both ways. Crossdressing isn't just a game. To many of us it is a part of our identity. Erica certainly has responsibilities in her marriage. So does her wife. The onus isn't entirely on Erica.

Stephanie Brooks
02-22-2005, 03:57 PM
Let me be a bit conciliatory wrt my comment on the "positive spin" responses.

You're certainly right that things will eventually work for the better, and it is good that Erica is working on her marriage.

I just didn't take the news of Erica very well. Sorry.

Fallen Angel
02-22-2005, 07:12 PM
i dont bruse easy over much but im sorry this hurts. my heart is low and i cant stop my tears its hard when you lose family! my thought are this when god closes a door he opens a window so that we can see the sunset