PDA

View Full Version : My first time out (Very long)

Jocelyn Quivers
04-22-2007, 09:26 AM
Last night was the first time I ever set foot out of my house into the real world. It was quite an experience, especially for a very closeted, paranoid CD as myself. To actually feel the wind on my legs, and dress, to actually see the outside world as Jocelyn. There were several circumstances that lead to me finally going outside. I had to go to a different location to dress up. I currently live in a townhouse community which offers zero privacy which is a main reason I have been unable to go out dressed.

Last night I had the luxury of being able to go to my parent's house because they were out of town, and their house offers more secluded front yard. A couple of thoughts went through my mind as I was getting ready.

1. Do not use men's razor's for shaving legs, I forgot my venus razor's and had to use my male ones for shaving my legs, I almost nicked myself several times.

2. Picking an outfit is difficult, earlier in the day my wife and I went shopping and I bought several new skirts and tops to already add to the hundred's of outfits I already have, I still was unable to decide what to wear, and in the end picked a blue and black dress that I bought last year, beige Legg's Sheer Energy pantyhose, black strappy sandals, make up, wig, breast forms and a beige purse. I determined that the goal of tonight was not to worry about passing really, because that's basically impossible for my build, and just to take this one step at a time.

3. I was getting more and more nervous as I finally stepped out the door, luckily my wife was with me to provide me with support and courage. She was also going to be driving, I told her not to go 1 mile over the speed limit, and to check the car for any equipment violations. As we were driving I was also concerned hoping that we would not get in an accident, or run into a DUI checkpoint etc.:eek: Don't worry neither one of had consumed any alcohol.

In the end everything went well, it was very exciting. We just took a quick drive on the interstate to another town and back. The only scary part was when we were sitting at an intersection and a police car pulled up right beside us. I think I will definitely have to do this again but the next time I might actually drive and maybe stop at a drive through. Also it was a wonderful experience having my wife with me as well she enjoyed it just as much as I did.:happy: Jocelyn

Joy Carter
04-22-2007, 09:31 AM
Well that was a good start. "Just Be Careful Out There."

ClaireJ
04-22-2007, 09:31 AM
Thats awesome, congrats I still remember my first time out. It DOES get easier & it's also nice your wife was with you.

Di
04-22-2007, 09:32 AM
:^5: Awesome hon....and trust me there will be more times now...it can be addicting.:D . I usually drive when we run the roads too:D , and your wife sounds wonderful:hugs:

Kitty Sue
04-22-2007, 09:38 AM
Great. Hope you thanked your wife. She sounds pretty incredible:)

Brianna Lovely
04-22-2007, 09:40 AM
Good for you Jocelyn. I'm sure you'll get over the "butterflys" after a few more times out. Once you're comfy, you can start going out in all those nice clothes you have, and maybe even in the day time, oh my, giggle.

Good luck, honey and I hope you have many wonderful adventures.

Jocelyn Quivers
04-22-2007, 09:45 AM
Yes, Kitty Sue I did thank my wife, actually she made was very adimant that I include her contributions and support in my post :happy: Jocelyn

Billijo49504
04-22-2007, 07:33 PM
You go gurl!!! Next time hit the drive thru at a burger joint....BJ

TaniaInTas
04-23-2007, 02:49 AM
... and be sure to thank your wife for her support - she must be something special