PDA

View Full Version : how many girls have got breast inplants and how long have u had them

Shining Star
02-22-2005, 02:13 AM
just wondering how many girls have gotten their breast inplants done and how long have you had them

trisha maiden
02-22-2005, 02:22 AM
Hi,

Since I thought this was a forum for MtF CD's; I think your asking the wrong question here. You probably get a better response in the TS discussion.

love

trisha

Shining Star
02-22-2005, 02:30 AM
hi there trisha

i don't mind if no one replies to this thread. all i am trying to do is to make this place to be as fun and happier place. but thanks for you input and you are a wonderfull women

LindaTS
02-22-2005, 08:15 AM
I don't have implants at this point of my life but I may do it in the future. My breasts are growing, slowly I might add, and if things work out the right way I will consider it.

xsarahlynn
02-22-2005, 04:05 PM
I'm on hormones, and my breast are growing. I might try breast implants if I'm not happy in future, with my size. But I think I would just like to stay natural.

Sarah Lynn

reginaNJ1
02-22-2005, 07:06 PM
Hi Sarahlynn curious, what hormones are you using? Ive been using herbals for over 7 months nbow, seeing some progress but would like to know more of what time frame should I expect thgings to really start progressing.