PDA

View Full Version : Went to Kmart

Cheyenne
04-22-2007, 01:19 PM
Well today I stopped in Kmart to get some new pants for my new job. I went into the fitting room and there were 2 women's tank tops in XL in there so I decided to try them on. They looked pretty good. Somehow women's tops show off more breast definition.

I now work in a supermarket. I'm not sure what I can wear that is femme underneath. I'm afraid a bra would be too noticable under a dark blue polo shirt.

Shelly Preston
04-22-2007, 01:44 PM
Yes nice tops I assume

The question is did you buy them ???

Dasein9
04-22-2007, 01:46 PM
How about women's t-shirts as undershirts? If anyone says anything, which they probably never will, you could always say that you like the way the seams are less bulky. (Not really true, but they'd probably not question it.)

Or a camisole? It probably wouldn't show, as long as one or two buttons of your polo shirt were done up.

Billijo49504
04-22-2007, 07:16 PM
I bought all my turtle neck shirts from the woman's dept of KMart. The black skirt w/ white poka dots and the brown top w/ sequients came from K Mart And some of my most favorite bras are from there, too. All you have to do is walk into that dept and look at the stuff on the racks, pick the items up and put them into the cart. Then just walk up to the cashier and pay and you're home free....BJ
ps.. I just realized, I just reached 2,000 post in less than 2 yrs.

Ammdi
04-22-2007, 07:59 PM
I bought a couple of 'dormer' t shirts from K-Mart. They're fun to wear around the house with pantyhose.

Cheyenne
04-23-2007, 07:09 AM
Nope, didn't buy them yet. I was short on cash.

Yes nice tops I assume

The question is did you buy them ???

Cheyenne
04-23-2007, 07:11 AM
I thought about a camisole but they'd probably have bra-like straps that adjust which the adjusters would show.

How about women's t-shirts as undershirts? If anyone says anything, which they probably never will, you could always say that you like the way the seams are less bulky. (Not really true, but they'd probably not question it.)

Or a camisole? It probably wouldn't show, as long as one or two buttons of your polo shirt were done up.