PDA

View Full Version : name change ?

vickyx dresser
04-22-2007, 01:49 PM
Can anyone help me ?, I am thinking of having hormones to get boobs. I am a male xdresser and want boobs of my own. I went to charring x hospital last year and they wasnt very helpfull in my case. but back then I was going the full sex change. but my stances has changed now so can only go for boobs.
This will make me into a ******* so I was thinking do I have to change my name by deedpoll or not.
I need some prof. advice please. My e-mail address is vstatusquo@aol.com

thanks,

from
vicky
xxx

CaptLex
04-22-2007, 03:11 PM
I'm not sure what you're asking, Vicky. Are you trying to find out if you have to change your name in the UK if you grow breasts but don't transition fully? I moved your thread to the TS section where you're more likely to get the info you're looking for.

Stephenie S
04-22-2007, 09:07 PM
No Vicki,

You do not have to change your name if you grow larger breasts.

Steph

GypsyKaren
04-23-2007, 05:54 AM
I'd forget about hormones and stick with forms, and you should also lay off of the word "*******", some of us consider it an insult.

Karen

Siobhan Marie
04-23-2007, 05:01 PM
you should also lay off of the word "*******", some of us consider it an insult.

I agree with Karen. I consider it an insult too.

:hugs: Anna Marie x

claireswife-gg
04-23-2007, 05:31 PM
Can anyone help me ?, I am thinking of having hormones to get boobs. I am a male xdresser and want boobs of my own. I went to charring x hospital last year and they wasnt very helpfull in my case. but back then I was going the full sex change. but my stances has changed now so can only go for boobs.
This will make me into a ******* so I was thinking do I have to change my name by deedpoll or not.

Hmmm....

Vicky, hormones aren't normally approved for crossdressers, but for transsexuals. It takes a lot of hoops to jump through to get to hormones. Are you expressing a desire to live as a female - or just wanting breasts? According to your other posts, you don't indicate to being a TS.

Hormones are dangerous, and can be deadly. They are not to be taken on a whim. In order to get the effect you need from estrogen, you will need to suppress testosterone, which will have very definite side effects.

As far as she-male stuff is concerned, that is highly offensive in the community as she-male is a term normally given to sex workers.

You don't need to change your name ever, if you don't want to.