PDA

View Full Version : the next step ...

soccervixen
04-22-2007, 07:06 PM
Well, I got dressed today when my wife and kids went out. I knew they would be out for a while, not sure if my wife would get home before she had to pick them up or not. Nothing major - little makeup, and I don't have a wig or boobs. A pink knit top, blue jean skirt (hose and slip natch!), and wedge sandals. Cute outfit - my wife had seen all the clothes once I got her OK a few days ago about dressing, my desire to do it, and we agreed on some limits.

Wel, she came home and I decided to not panic, but stay dressed ("she needs to see me sometime"). She was alone.

She came in the house and just treated me like normal, though perhaps a bit cool - just looked at me and started talking about where she had been, etc.

Finally I asked her - "what do you think of the outfit?" She said, "is it comfy?" And I said it was very. She said good. No positive comments about it, or anything.

I won't read too much into anything here. She didn't come home and say "Oh, that looks great on you!", and she didn't say "Um, I thought you were going to do that privately". So I THINK it was OK. But I don't think I will make a regualr habit of dressing in front of her, for now.

So this is another step in the journey. I need to change out before the kids get home. Tomorrow offers another chance to dress for several hours, and will take it with a different outfit!

IMkrystal
04-22-2007, 07:28 PM
[QUOTE=soccervixen;835374]
She came in the house and just treated me like normal, though perhaps a bit cool - just looked at me and started talking about where she had been, etc.

Finally I asked her - "what do you think of the outfit?" She said, "is it comfy?" And I said it was very. She said good. No positive comments about it, or anything.

[QUOTE]

One thing missing from this form is greater participations of more GGs.
This posting is begging for their input, but I am afraid it will only get a response from the same ggs who regularly post. It is like they are the spokeswomen for the entire GGs community. There is need for greater interaction from the other side of the table. More GGs need to step up to the plate and take a swing.

AllieSF
04-22-2007, 07:49 PM
Way to go. That must have taken some courage. One thing, I would not expect a thorough discussion on how she felt when she saw you for the first time dressed when not expecting it. Maybe you should wait a couple of days and then sit down to discuss this with her in more detail when you know she has time and no excuses to make the conversation short. I think she was surprised and at a loss for words. I would also ask how she felt about seeing you dressed, tell her how you felt having her see you and talk about the emotions, thoughts and feelings of what the moment meant to each of you. I would like to stress "each of you". I always believe that sharing your personal issues with someone else first allows the other to open up more freely. E.g. "I was a little nervous and anxious to surprise you like that when I was dressed. I didn't want to shock you, but also wanted you to see me dressed sooner rather than later. It would be good if we could open up an honest and frank discussion between us about this now so that both of us can feel comfortable talking about it later when we "really" need to talk about it." Good luck.

SandyR
04-22-2007, 08:05 PM
Mine has seen several pics of me dressed, not sure she is ready to see in person. Sounds like you had a good day and made some great strides in the right direction.

Hugs.

SandyR

Lori SC
04-22-2007, 10:33 PM
Wel, she came home and I decided to not panic, but stay dressed ("she needs to see me sometime"). She was alone.

You probably surprised her. She wasn't expecting to come home and find you dressed was she?

What did you expect? You didn't expect your wife to be overjoyed at seeing you did you? It's a lot for a wife to handle, to see their husband dressed like a woman for the first time. My wife was pretty aloof when she saw me, and she knew she would see me, we had arranged it.

I hope you explained to her that she came home earlier than you expected, and this wasn't planned on your part. Otherwise, that's a point against you.

The best thing to do is ask your wife how she felt about it. She is the only one who can tell you how she feels. And have the conversation when you are in guy mode so there isn't that distraction.

Hugs, Lori