PDA

View Full Version : The Thrill

Tina Dixon
04-23-2007, 05:15 AM
Well as a few of you know I went and had a make over done last Friday and it's a two hour drive there from my home, well I don't venture out of the house much when I got my girlie things on but this day I was going to drive home with them all on.

Now the real thrill here is when the make over was done, oh it was a thrill seeing how well I looked there's no doubt there, but the real thrill was when I was leaving for the two hour drive home.

I remember walking out the door and there's a Checkers Dive threw burger joint next door and I'm going to my vehicle and there's a couple of guys out doors checking me out so I wave to them, then being stuck in Detroit's rush hour traffic wondering if any one can guess my secret, but best of all driving home I hiked my skirt up so the truckers could see my legs, oh I know I'm just being a trollop but it was fun and you know they were on the CB saying check the babe out coming up on you.

So it was a hoot of a day and now it just a memory until the next big adventure:D

DAVIDA
04-23-2007, 06:12 AM
Hi Tina,
I saw your pics and you look great! I think you might be on track to give Karren a run.:heehee:
Davida

Charleen
04-23-2007, 06:25 AM
All I can say is:thumbup: :thumbup:
Love and xxxx, Lily

sara_also
04-23-2007, 06:32 AM
Sounds like you had a really great time...Be a little careful hiking your skirt up, you could get a bad rep, if you know what I mean. Are you giong to take your garage door with you next time. ( Just kidding)..You look great........

erickka
04-23-2007, 06:40 AM
Tina... Ain't it great teasing truckers with a great leg shot. I agree that it is a rush! I travel I-65 tn middle Tenn. every day, and I have gotten the CB radios squalking before. If the truckers only knew.......

Lovely Rita
04-25-2007, 07:36 PM
Tina
Sounds like you had a wonderful time. I am thrilled for you.

You go girl!!!

rexy
04-25-2007, 08:25 PM
TINA THE NEXT TIME SHOULD BE THE BE-ALL IN CHICAGO. :love: REXY

Glenda58
04-25-2007, 10:38 PM
Tina was that you on I94 causing all that traffic backup Fri. In Ann Arbor. What mall did you go to they did a great job. Maybe I could get a makeover there. I need to improve a few things so I need help.:hugs: Glenda

Dixie
05-04-2007, 10:44 PM
Tina in your pic in your avatar you like just like my sister, it is uncanny!

Sam-antha
05-05-2007, 10:01 AM
Cheeky one are you not ?
By the by, were you wearing tights or stockings ?
~Samm

Kristen Kelly
05-05-2007, 11:14 AM
Tina you look great, funny we lock ourselves in our houses and when we finally come out we find just how much fun we are missing. I love to drive enfem in the daytime, it's a Thrill for me, when I go to Triangles in CT it's a 90 min drive and has become a part I look foward doing each time there.