PDA

View Full Version : The wife knows

karynspanties
04-23-2007, 05:35 AM
Well, my wife knows I go out as Karyn. She has known for about two months I gather. About two months ago we bought a new suv. We traded in my car and I took hers. She drives less miles too work so we always get her a new one and I take the older one over. Well I needed to stash Karyns things. Know we each have walk in closets and she knows I wear lingerie. Some of you may have seen some of my posts about the size of my collection, very large. So when she was'nt home I brought it into the house and put it into a plastic storage bin that I have in my closet. Well, it just so happens she looked inside. Just being nosy I suspect. She found my wig, shoes, makeup...everything. She never said a word unitl friday night. We had an arguement over something small and stupid. And out she comes with it. She suspected for awhile, but had no proof. Not happy. I did not say a word. I was kind of shocked and did not know what to say. She went to bed pissed. I slept on the couch. So she gets up early saturday and goes grocerie shopping like she does every saturday. So while she is gone, I decided it would be easier to explain through a letter. I could write down how I feel, answer any questions I could think she would ask and really spill my guts. I left it on the sink in our master bathroom. She found it and read it. We have not yet talked face to face about the subject, I want to give her a few days to digest everything I had to say. But later saturday and all day yesterday she was fine. Hopefully when we actually talk about it, she will be fine with it.
I think she will be. When we first married (we were 18) she used to do my make-up and hair and she would let me wear her clothes. We had alot of fun. Then the family started, working more, life.....we stopped doing those dress up times. Now, the family is grown and pretty much out of the house and I want to start dressing more. So we'll see...............

Shelly Preston
04-23-2007, 05:49 AM
Good luck

I hope it all goes ok when you get around to talking

MsMichelle
04-23-2007, 06:01 AM
As someone who provides TG support to married couples I must say you have already made a few classic blunders. Letting here stew about the situation for a few days is the worst possible scenerio. Without any guidance or education she is going to start thinking all the worst possible scenerios. You would have been far wiser to have downloaded information about being "Transgendered" and in your note asked her to read it before she came to any conclusion. You might also have asked that she speak to you when she finished reading the material if she had any questions. You also need to speak to her about how you can reach a favourable comprimise as your feelings are not going to go away. Experience has shown that if you leave this festering the end result will never be in your favour.

Michelle Renee
Gender Metaphor
Ottawa

AllThingsPretty
04-23-2007, 06:04 AM
Now it is all in the open. I can see good things ahead for you.

Just some good communication is all you need now.

Sandra
04-23-2007, 07:33 AM
Hope it all goes well for you just remember, to keep the lines of communication open and answer all the questions as honestly as you can and listen to her concerns as well.

Di
04-23-2007, 08:06 AM
Best Wishes.....I have a good feeling about this:hugs: . As Sandra has said "to keep the lines of communication open and answer all the questions as honestly as you can and listen to her concerns as well." That is spot on..:D