PDA

View Full Version : glad and sad

JC
04-23-2007, 07:49 PM
i am torn between glad and sad ... i am loosing weight. not becasue of wanting to look better - i had tried that.... the doctor is watching my glucose levels- diabetes? so i am down 15 pounds. the tops may fit better? the skirt is falling off.... they were not tight to start.. add the pull in effects and lack of friction from the panty hose. i find myself pushing out the stomach to hold it up. it is the same for both of my skirts.

the men's pants --- i can tighen the belt for a little more.

not a big wardrobe --- yes i get to shop.... but i love the skirts that i have... my wife made one from levis... the other is a balck below the knee number.

bottom line, i get to shop - not to expand the wardrobe - just to replace... the sad part

funny how the doctor was able to scare me into the weight loss.

weight watchers does work!

jc

Glenda58
04-23-2007, 09:00 PM
Don't buy to much you may lose more yet. Go to a resale shop and a few things in a smaller size. And good luck in getting your health back.

sandra-leigh
04-23-2007, 09:05 PM
the skirt is falling off....

This gives you a chance to accessorize! Women's belts!

JC
04-23-2007, 09:21 PM
your comments made me smile

thanks
jc

Tasha Meredith
04-23-2007, 09:38 PM
the skirt is falling off.... they were not tight to start..
Sally24 showed me a hip padding trick that does wonders for that. After I lost 25 pounds, I was having the exact some problem until now. They can save your old skirts and give a wonderfully feminine contour.

Glad to hear your weight loss is a success. 15 is no small task.

DonnaT
04-23-2007, 10:31 PM
Safety pins work too.

Congrats on the weight loss.

JeanneF
04-23-2007, 10:55 PM
If you have a sewing machine, skirts are remarkably easy to retailor to fit.