PDA

View Full Version : a fem name

tightsuk1969
02-22-2005, 04:24 PM
some of you may have seen i dont have a fem name i go by my male name (neil) i have not got clue wot call myself , can u help

neil

Noel Chimes
02-22-2005, 04:34 PM
If you decide to choose a name, it should represent who you are. Your name is your calling card. It tells people who you are.
Everyone who has chosen a name for themselves that refelcts their own personality. The main thing is to be yourself and take pride in who you are.
Hugs and kisses, Noel

tightsuk1969
02-22-2005, 04:38 PM
i know wear you are comeing from noel , with me i just like to crossdress i not into looking total fem but i do feel i need a fem name just to make me feel more at home with you girls

neil

Julie York
02-22-2005, 04:40 PM
Get a baby name book from the Library and you can kill two birds with one stone. Find a fem name and start a rumour you are expecting a baby.

Abegail, Bernice, CAtherine, Diana, Erica, Fiona, Gina, Helen, Ingrid, Joane, Katrina, Linda, Mandy, Oregano , Patricia, Quentin Tarrentino, Roselin, Susan, Tracey, Ubabaquantstsch (african), Veronica, Wendy, Xena, Yvanne, Zebra.

MonaSmith
02-22-2005, 04:42 PM
Hi,

A lot of girls use the femme name that they would have been called if born fully a girl, you'll have to subtley ask your parents for that one, and their mother's maiden name for a surname. Or you could just pick a name that you like the sound of. Mine was a happy accident.

There have been threads on how we got our names before, try a search of the forum.

Mona xx.

tightsuk1969
02-22-2005, 04:43 PM
funny u say that my girlfriend had baby 18 weeks ago and we called here katie

neil

Julie
02-22-2005, 04:46 PM
Hi Neal, check the link out and if there's no suitable English name there are other countries to choose from. Good luck

http://www.20000-names.com/female_english_names.htm

JJ

Tristen Cox
02-22-2005, 11:09 PM
Uhm just a though but maybe Nell or Nelly. Those are just close to yours. I'm at a loss for names right now. Say some names in the mirror and see which ones fit and which don't. Go with the closest and work from there I suppose.

Love
Tristen

Wendy me
02-22-2005, 11:39 PM
ok mine was given to me ....i liked it so i kept it .......yes you need a fem name ........
but take your time it will become who your girly side is play with names you will find the one that fits...........a rush thrill........when some in real life out load calls you by your fem name..............

MonaSmith
02-23-2005, 02:33 PM
Remember that your femme name doesn't have to be a feminised version of your 'real' one. It would creep me out to be constantly reminded of my given name, but that's just me.

Pick a name and try it for a while. we are in the lucky position where we can change these things whenever and to whatever we want.

Mona xx.

ChristineRenee
02-23-2005, 02:41 PM
Another possibility would be to think of maybe a favorite female celebrity you like or admire, or someone perhaps you may have went to school with or had a good friendship with. Just a thought...whatever you can come up with that you will feel comfortable calling yourself. Your parents already had their turn...now it's yours!;)

Love,
Chrissie:)