PDA

View Full Version : I feel so fed up tonight!

Felix
04-24-2007, 01:00 PM
I feel so fed up tonight, lots of reasons ya know then they all snow ball and ya feel worse. Only been back to work just over a week and shattered already. Have loads to do cos the exams are coming up too and have to complete somethin that I don't really wanna do so I keep fobbing it off :eek: I shouldn't be feeling this after only just having a break so I guess it's frustration at the fact. I also have that feeling that I'm loosing control some what in other areas of my life and I don't like that either cos then I get that insecure feeling which can kinda dominate if I let it. It's strange because things seem to be clearer now in my head about my gender issues so I can't say that's part of this feeling. Think it's just tiredness and not wanting to do anything but slob out when I come home and then that comes into conflict with the work I gotta do for school. Oh well that's life I guess.I think I get fed up of having to work around everybody else too. Again that seems to be a fact of life but God I get frustrated cos sometimes I think who the hell works round me. Sorry just ranting cos I'm fed up :( Thanx for listening peeps xx Felix

Dasein9
04-24-2007, 01:03 PM
Awww, Felix!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Lisa Golightly
04-24-2007, 01:05 PM
Awwwwww... Poor baby! *hugs*

Felix
04-24-2007, 01:07 PM
Thanx Das and Lisa :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Back at ya xx Felix

pocoyo
04-24-2007, 01:37 PM
Awwww poor Felix *hug hug hug*
I have been feeling fed up last night and today too, so you're not alone dude.
Don't worry I am sure you will be feeling muuuch better soon :hugs:

How about taking a little bit of time to yourself, say 20 minutes or half an hour or something, to just do something u love doing that relaxes you. Like read a bit of a good book, or play a game, or work out or take a bath or watch a programme you like. even just sitting listening to the radio with a nice cup of tea or something. Just to relax and re-set your brain hehe.

And here is another hug! *huggg*

Feel more chirpy soon!

John
04-24-2007, 01:37 PM
aww :itsok:

Yeah, my mum's a teatchure so I can apreciate how tiyering a job it is.

happyfish
04-24-2007, 02:41 PM
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: Hang in there. I second Poc, in doing something that you like for a bit, just for you. That always makes me feel a little better when I'm feeling like that.

bi_weird
04-24-2007, 02:41 PM
Dude, sounds sucky. *HUG*

kerrianna
04-24-2007, 02:53 PM
Yeah Felix, been there. There are times when I feel really resentful that my time, my precious life-time, is spent doing stuff I don't want to do. If it makes you feel any better, dude, the wanting to slob around thing sounds like a typical guy reaction. Hehe, I used to want to do that. Now I resent losing my dressing and flirting time. :D

This is a really busy time of year for most people (and all living things). I always find it hard after being off for a bit to get back in the swing - I'm always thinking HOW LONG now until I get time off? When will I be able to do just what I want again? We're kind of like little kids that way. I guess some things never change. :p

The Wheel of Life takes us up and down so just do your best to weather this spell and know that there's a day ahead for you where you'll be kicked back in your lawn chair admiring your great yard and not thinking about doing anything, knowing full well you've bloody earned it! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Kate Simmons
04-24-2007, 03:10 PM
Well Felix, we gotta do what we gotta do Hon. Now that Spring is here , I can't hang around so much on the 'puter and got stuff to do outside. Can't hang around dressed all day either, as I have errands to do as Rich plus my occassional consultant work at the company. I just have a list I call:"Dumb stuff I gotta do." Doesn't get done just thinking about it although, having the advantage of being retired, I can finagle it as needed. When I finally do have to do it, I "Mary Poppins" it and try to make it a game for myself and keep my reward of a drink or two at bay until I'm done. Geez, I'm tougher on myself in that respect than anyone else.:rolleyes:

Dasein9
04-24-2007, 03:27 PM
I don't know if this'll be a comfort, Felix, but your describing your mood helped me. I've been kind of feeling the same way about some things I've been putting off. Reading your post made me realise that, and I just bit the bullet and got a bunch of them done. I feel much better about it, and myself, so thank you!

Felix
04-24-2007, 04:02 PM
Thanx Y'all :hugs: My relxing time is spent on here usually when I'm chillin and tryin to forget the day. Hopefully I will be going back to the gym next week so that will help me chill too.

I'm glad me feeling fed up about stuff helped you Das lol it was put to good use and cheered me up, so thanx Hun :hugs: xx Felix

Dasein9
04-24-2007, 04:04 PM
Maybe I can return the favour someday. :hugs:

Felix
04-24-2007, 04:25 PM
What are mates for Hun :hugs: :hugs: xx Felix

Joyce1702
04-24-2007, 05:26 PM
Don't get discouraged Felix! We all get frustrated at times and need to rant. It's actually a good thing to get it out, whether talking to friends, or writing your feelings down just to put them in focus.

Hang in there, guy, things will turn around.

**HUG** :hugs:

Joyce

Felix
04-26-2007, 01:18 PM
Thanx Joyce xx Felix :hugs: