PDA

View Full Version : Noticing changes in your appearance.

NIKKI99
04-24-2007, 05:46 PM
Hi

I am currently in the closet, no one knows. I have been loosing weight since the beginning of this year, I have currently lost 32.5 lbs and am currently 188.5 and 5ft 11. I intend to loose some more as my current target is 175. Although no one knows they can obviously see that I am loosing weight but do not know what my incentive is. I have also recently removed my body hair on my chest area and started to grow my nails (as I used to bite them). My wife seems OK about removing the hair and even suggested that I get it waxed. Over last weekend my daughter mentioned to my mother that I had long nails that she had noticed. My nails are not that long but it is unusual to see me with some. Well my mum thought for a few seconds and I wondered what she was going to say what with the weight loss as well. Well she just joked about me having a girlfriend who I might be trying to impress.

Also over the weekend my wife noticed that I had shaved some of the hair from the top of my legs. I think I did this to see how it looked and how long it would take to grow back. I did think about removing it all but didn’t get the opportunity. My wife said that I will be wearing that underwear again. She was referring to when I wore some sexy underwear to bed to surprise her. She never saw me in it as the light was off but she knew what I was wearing (she could feel it). Well she didn’t go mad but I don’t think she felt comfortable so I took it off, although we had fun after. She also mentioned this again in a separate conversation saying that I would be shaving the rest of them and wearing women’s clothes.

My wife has never mentioned where the underwear is that I was wearing that night.

I know this may have seemed like a good opportunity to bring up that I do dress in women’s clothes but the reality may have still been a shock. I believe that I will tell her in the future but I am still trying to come to terms with some of the things that are going on in my head. I only started dressing again since the start of the year and have not dressed (except maybe a couple of minor occasions) since I have known my wife.

I just wondered whether others have had similar experiences when they have started to make changes to their appearance.

Love Nikki.

Kate Simmons
04-24-2007, 06:56 PM
Good thing I have a good imagination Nikki. When I look into the mirror naked as Richard with my body shaved, I look like a plucked chicken ready for the pot. Talk about building things from the ground up.:eek: Once it begins to take shape(clothes, forms, etc.), it doesn't look so bad really. Still, I need to kind of look beyond the mirror while putting on my makeup because my wig does not go on until next to last(lipstick is last). I've kept my fairly trim build over the years and am pretty supple. The biggest change is the body hair though. It certainly goes a long way to enhance my femme look, although doesn't do a thing for my guy look.:happy:

EmmaJane TS
04-24-2007, 07:29 PM
Hi Nikki,

I'm a bit more fortunate than yourself as I'm separately from my wife and don't have a SO that I have to explain myself to. I have been going at the whole en femme thing pretty hard lately. Total body hair removal from the neck down, plucking my eyebrows into a femme shape and a good skin care regime. I've certainly had comments - mainly regarding my eyebrows, but nobody has put two and two together. I've just explained it away that I'm just starting to take care of myself (and in that I'm being honest :happy: ).

:hugs:

Emma.

Lori SC
04-24-2007, 10:34 PM
Hi

I just wondered whether others have had similar experiences when they have started to make changes to their appearance.

Love Nikki.

Nikki,

I took about 5 years to go from putting on a bra to total dresing, with another 6 years after that before I told my wife.

During those 6 years about the only thing that I couldn't turn back when I finished dressing was when I shaved body hair. I did this maybe once per year. That's the only thingI remember anyone noticing.

One of my kids noticed, the same one all the time. The first time I told my wife in private that I did it to see if she liked it. (She was neutral about it).

My wife NEVER connected my hair shaving or anything else I did with CDing until after I told her. Then it was like a light going off. She would then say, "Oh, that's why you did ....".

So although family may notice (coworkers never will) they won't connect it to CDing.

Hugs, Lori

P.S. I did shave my hair when the weather required long sleeve shirts. This helped hide the fact that there was no arm hair. And I still have an agreement with my wife that I grow my arm hair during short sleeve shirt season. It's growing out right now... ewww :puke:

Joy Carter
04-24-2007, 11:04 PM
Does getting a second ear piercing count ?:D

I got my birth stone to go with my little gold studs. I like em much.:D

Since getting them I caught two GGs whom I was talking to checking them out. I just gave em a big smile.:D

Teresa Amina
04-24-2007, 11:21 PM
I have a nice inward chuckle when I hear "You look so much younger now!"