PDA

View Full Version : It was a long time comming..

KayleighTV_UK
02-22-2005, 06:53 PM
Hi everyone..

In case you all wondered where i was, i was.. well, purging.. it was a long time comming, i knew it would happen sooner or later.. one morning about two weeks ago i woke up and said "NO"... i even had to audicaity to dye my hair black to cover the red... was trying to forget..

Anyway.. needless to say i lost quite a few nice dresses.. and a few nice things.. but strangley i kept all my shoes.. maybe i really am a girl? (moved my sister into her new house recently, and she had 8 boxes of shoes!!!!!!)

Well.. needless to say, im back.. hope that you all can forgive me for my minor indescrecion..

www.faceparty.com/kayleightv for a new pic.. not sure if its up yet though.. might have to wait a bit for that one, complete with my new red FAKE hair.. ha ha.. looks even better than before i left.

Well, anyway, diditn mean to worry you all, you know how these things are right?

Kayleigh X (feeling fine and like a new woman)

KayleighTV_UK
02-22-2005, 07:19 PM
And here's that pic, faceparty may take a while, so enjoy all!!

Hope you like my new hair as much as i do!

Kay

DonnaT
02-22-2005, 07:29 PM
got rid of your dresses? :eek: After we've discussed numerous times in varous threads that purging is evil? :D

Welcome back!

Fallen Angel
02-22-2005, 08:06 PM
glad to see ya back like the gothic look new day and great new style

Tristen Cox
02-22-2005, 10:20 PM
Kay you've been through alot. Good to see you again. Welcome back, and *BIG HUGZ*

Love
Tristen

Wendy me
02-22-2005, 10:35 PM
welcome home sister just glade to have you back home with us .....true sisters won't judge you just love you .....................

huge welcome home hugs.........

ChristineRenee
02-22-2005, 10:54 PM
Welcome back Kay. We missed you. Sure hope you don't regret the purge though cause it gets expensive to keep replacing stuff. Ok...there's my quick lecture and 2 cents combined.;)

Good to have you back with us again!

Love,
Chrissie:)

Kate_Uhler
02-22-2005, 11:49 PM
I love your new hair...

welcome back.. there's no shame in purging.. its just part of the process I think... we're glad you're here... dress or no dresses...

..kept the shoes.. ahhh this is a good omen... *kisses*

kate

Rikki
02-23-2005, 03:35 AM
Glad to have you bak Kay. You can purge, but you can't quit. Hang in there girl.

Rikki

racquel
02-23-2005, 05:06 AM
Good to see you back Kay,you sound centered,or at least contented.Glad to hear you didn't purge the shoes,they are often the hardest and most expensive to replace.