PDA

View Full Version : out at last

tiffanylooks
04-24-2007, 07:38 PM
:D So just do it.
With a half dozen times out driving around enfem in various places now under my skirt it was time to make the plunge. Last weekend my wife and I went were out of town on some business and had looked up a few places to go out.
To my luck there was a club having a show that weekend, think lip sink.
So after dinner we went back to the hotel room got dressed I guess you can say I was a bit nervous started my makeup like 3 times why cant I get this right #!$@%#&*!...
Wife is napping, show starts at 12 am…come on just finish the job take deep breath #1…done.
Out the hotel and into the car takes about 10 min. we arrive, spot a few girls going in.
Deep breath # 2.
Wife jumps out n heads across the street for the door WAIT……OMG!
In the door we go very nice man lets us in.
Kind of like a small neighborhood bar with a dance floor .Quick look around open spot at the bar confidently strut my way up.
Order drinks n keep em coming. 8 – ½ minutes later I get hit on “don’t I know you from some were?” very politely I say no I don’t think so. my wife n I have good giggle.
Show starts… about 5 mtf , 2 ftm get up and lip sink one at a time at the end cheer for the best. It was great I was having a great time. After the show I was asked if I wanted to come back some week end and do a number….ya just maybe, spent the next hour thinking of what song I wanted to do.
Back to the hotel, pass a few people in the hall, giggles from us.
Flop on the bed …

Honey I love you!

Deep breath #3

Tiffany:love:

NewBetty
04-24-2007, 07:45 PM
There ya go... how cool IS your wife?!?! Lucky you!

Now as to that other recent thread that suggests women are only tolerating (but unable to fully support their CD SO) well... your example surely proves that some wives lovingly embrace/accept their CD mates.

Wenda
04-24-2007, 07:59 PM
WOW!! Great story! My GF and I planned to do something similar twice, but had to cancel both times. I doubt I would have been hit on (6'1", 235 lb), but have fun when out. So glad it worked out for you! Can you send pics next time?

SandyR
04-24-2007, 08:23 PM
WOW! Awesome night! Thanks for sharing.

Hugs (and give your wife one from me).

SandyR

Maddie22
04-24-2007, 10:10 PM
I too went out for the first time last week, actually 3 times....the first time it was exhilarating, but for boring, the second time I actually talked to some patrons, the third time, well that was an experience...the third time was the scariest, a saturday night at a very popular gay bar, with a show going on. All three times were by myself, but no big deal, it was not busy, but the third, whoa...I'm a nervous wreck when I get in and a guy would not leave me alone, tried to tell me I was gay ( i know I am not gay) and then tries to trick me into kissing him, ill, anyways, I actually met a girl, she was really nice, I hope to hang out with her again.

Lori SC
04-24-2007, 10:14 PM
Well there 'ya go Tiffany.

It's all downhill from here! Soon you'll be shopping enfemme!

And you get hit on too! Wow! You must have looked good!

Thanks for sharing. I love the first time out in public stories.

Hugs, Lori

michelleupnorth
04-24-2007, 10:21 PM
Good for you, sounds like you had a great time.
Hugz Michelle