PDA

View Full Version : girls i need you help

Fallen Angel
02-22-2005, 08:39 PM
i meet some one thats a cd like me very attrative and she fell for me and wants to go out as most of you know im staight laced but at the end of the night i found my self in a total embace and kissing her and yesterday she contacted me thru messenger and wants me to meet her and go on a date should i or what you ladies due please help me

DonnaT
02-22-2005, 08:45 PM
If it feels good, then go out. You may not be as straight laced as you think. Nothing wrong with that. We discover new things about ourselves all the time.

If things get uncomfortable then you put a pause on what your doing. Just relax, have fun and be true to your feelings.

Amelie
02-22-2005, 08:48 PM
Go where your heart leads you.

Fallen Angel
02-22-2005, 08:48 PM
thaks donna this is a true first for me and im a little exited but at the same time reloctent make any sence

Fallen Angel
02-22-2005, 08:50 PM
thanks amelia i have to say she is as cute as they come and i dont want to hurt her

ChristineRenee
02-22-2005, 08:57 PM
Donna and Amelie both gave you some great advice...take it and run with it girl!

Love,
Chrissie:)

Fallen Angel
02-22-2005, 09:01 PM
thank you chissy i need all the encouragement i can get im been by myself for a long time and i have a lot of love to share with the right person i just want it to be right

Tamara Croft
02-22-2005, 09:11 PM
If it's right, you will know, Amelie is right.... follow your heart...... if it leads you to where you want to be, it will all just happen naturally.

Tamara x

Fallen Angel
02-22-2005, 09:19 PM
thank you tamra, if it was not for you ladies here i wouldnt know where to turn to thanks ever so much

Tristen Cox
02-22-2005, 10:54 PM
Look into the heart and your body will follow

Good luck Angel ;)

Holly
02-22-2005, 11:38 PM
Angel,

You already know what your heart is telling you. Be true to yourself. Just be careful to not let your desire to be with someone to cloud your path. But if she's the one, GO FOR IT!

Wendy me
02-23-2005, 12:19 AM
do as you want if you were kissing and things we you know what you wan't ..........to
do or so you think go slow ........and be safe .....you know use thim thingys ......

racquel
02-23-2005, 06:30 AM
My thoughts are the same as the girls,go for it.
Worst case,find you are not compatable
Best case,find love.
Either way will probably have a nice evening.
How can you not?

Priscilla1018
02-23-2005, 10:29 AM
Hi Angel,

Follow your heart but be careful. I am heterosexual and have found the love of my life 23 years ago. I could have, before that time, followed a different path,who knows what my life would have been? The important thing is to decide if what you feel is love or lust. Love is such a wonderful thing and it crosses all gender lines. Follow your heart.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Fallen Angel
02-23-2005, 06:11 PM
ladies i want to thank you all very much, tristen,sharon,holly,priscilla,wendy,racquel, im giong into this with an open heart i hope its works out il let everybody know thanks ever so much luv you all xxxxx

sherri
02-24-2005, 04:03 PM
How did you feel when you kissed her?

LindaTS
02-28-2005, 09:39 AM
Angel, you should do whatever feels right for you. I kissed the first girl of my life about three years ago and I loved it. Yes, it lead to making love. I'd hate to go through life never knowing who I really am. I have absolutely no regrets.

Tiffany Tuesday
02-28-2005, 11:11 AM
i meet some one thats a cd like me very attrative and she fell for me and wants to go out as most of you know im staight laced but at the end of the night i found my self in a total embace and kissing her and yesterday she contacted me thru messenger and wants me to meet her and go on a date should i or what you ladies due please help me

Sweet Angel,

Carpe Diem! To thine own self be true!

Str8, vanilla, bent, or queer, are lables not love. In the whole scheme of the universe, gender and sexual preference matters not a jot when you find a mutual perfect love.

When lonely tgirls meet and like, too often only lust may follow. So make it clear to your date that you seek love with lust, not lust alone! And if she still loves you in the morning and you her, relax the male conditioning and go with the thrust of your feminine feelings! On one condition, no one else will be unjustly hurt by your love.

Best of luck darling .. faint heart never won fair maid!
Hugz sweetie xxx

KarenXDR
02-28-2005, 11:24 AM
...you think she's lovely...she thinks the same of you (as I do) and you're both comfortble and excited....AND liked her kisses (which tell you 80% of the story). This is a no-brainer, unless there is something you're not telling us...

One thing is for sure-----Jodi is jealous as hell!

Would love to be there...

Lipstick kisses

Karen