PDA

View Full Version : It takes a village to be a Trannie!

Sejd
04-25-2007, 12:01 AM
Being almost one year into my transition to becoming Sejd, I can tell you all that it takes a village to be a happy TS. The more you establish a network, the sooner you will be able to realise your wildest dreams. The support of friends and coworkers is essential. The family needs to be on board too. It's sometimes a hard and a long and winding road, but it is all worth it. If you are a TS, find some local "Girlsfriends", let your friends know how you feel, and try to educate them about what it mean to be the special you that you are. Remember, acording to statistics, there is one TS in every one hundred thousand. That's special if you ask me. Tell your friends what you are going through, the wonderfull things as well as the hard everyday opstacles. The more they know, the more they can support you.
hugs
Sejd:love:

sandra-leigh
04-25-2007, 12:28 AM
Remember, acording to statistics, there is one TS in every one hundred thousand.

There must be something in our water here -- I've met or know of about 9 locally, in a city of 660,000. Somehow I doubt that I know them all -- I'm not that well connected!

The figures quoted most often are that about 10% of the male population crossdresses. For there to be 1 in 100,000 TS, then only one in 5,000 male crossdressers would be TS (I'm allowing for 1 in 2 to be FTM.). Looking around this forum, either TS are much much more likely than average to find these kinds of forums, or else the stats are off!