PDA

View Full Version : Mens cologne

noname
04-25-2007, 03:16 AM
A few weeks ago I believe someone here was asking about cologne that smells manly. I found something some of you guys might be interested in. It's called Suede by Guess. I was given a sample when I was in their store the other day. I won't be buying any cause I'm not a perfumy person. But if I had to wear some, this would be it. It's distictly manly, but not over powering ( aka old spice )

Just incase anyone was interested.

Kieron Andrew
04-25-2007, 03:19 AM
it was Felix :)

http://crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54448

CaptLex
04-25-2007, 09:28 AM
A few weeks ago I believe someone here was asking about cologne that smells manly. I found something some of you guys might be interested in. It's called Suede by Guess. I was given a sample when I was in their store the other day. I won't be buying any cause I'm not a perfumy person. But if I had to wear some, this would be it. It's distictly manly, but not over powering ( aka old spice )

Just incase anyone was interested.
Hmmm . . . I never tried that one, but I'll check it out next time I'm in a store. I'm always interested in trying new stuff. Thanks, noname. :happy:

Question Mark
04-25-2007, 12:01 PM
Hmm. Mayhaps I'll try it next time I'm in a mall.

Was never really big into perfume/cologne-ish stuff, though. Just a little bit of personal scent is good.

pocoyo
04-25-2007, 06:05 PM
Mmmm sounds nice :)

Felix
04-26-2007, 12:58 PM
:heehee: Guilty as charged!!! xx Felix :hugs:

britney ann
04-26-2007, 02:11 PM
Try very sexy for him by victoria's secret its what i wear when i am forced to be a guy i highly recommend it also if you guys have any suggestions on perfume i'd appreciate it

CaptLex
04-26-2007, 02:34 PM
Try very sexy for him by victoria's secret its what i wear when i am forced to be a guy i highly recommend it also if you guys have any suggestions on perfume i'd appreciate it
I guess that would mean a trip to the VS store. I went in there once to buy a grab bag Christmas gift for someone who requested something from there, and I was so anxious and uncomfortable I thought I'd pass out. :eek:

TV Wannabe
04-26-2007, 02:47 PM
Polo by Ralph Lauren is pretty good, but I am not that much into cologne/perfume either.

pocoyo
04-26-2007, 02:51 PM
Hugo fragrances are nice for girls (I think).

CK1 is nice for either!

Haha it's time to embarrasingly admit what I use at the moment... it was only 9.99 :o .... police, wings.

http://www.fann.sk/obchod/fann/www/img/police/wings.jpg

Some of you already know that from the dorky photos of me holding it though hehe!

Question Mark
04-26-2007, 06:15 PM
I guess that would mean a trip to the VS store. I went in there once to buy a grab bag Christmas gift for someone who requested something from there, and I was so anxious and uncomfortable I thought I'd pass out. :eek:

XD Whenever my dad and I go there we're always too blinded by the pink to tarry long. I wonder if he'd be relieved to know I wear boxers now?