PDA

View Full Version : Nice People - shocking but they do exist

noname
04-25-2007, 03:27 AM
Today I went to the book store and got a coffee. Nothing unusual about that. Today however I was wearing a denim skirt. After I got my coffee I started browsing the magazine rack. Then the girl that was behind me in line for coffee decided to strike up a short coversation. I can't begin to describe how great it felt to be treated normally. I didn't get leered or snickered at, someone actually decided I was worth talking to for a couple of minutes.

Lissa Stevens
04-25-2007, 05:03 AM
I went shoe shopping yesterday and the store where I do most shopping there is a very nice salesperson. Everytime I go in, including yesterday, she telss me about the cute shoes they have and if she has them all out or not. I had never actually tried any on in front of her before but yesterday I did and we talked, just normal conversation, while I did. It is nice when you meet people who don't traet you like a freak.

Daintre
04-25-2007, 05:50 AM
It is refreshing to hear that there are folks around us that just want to connect and carry on a conversation.

Noname, I think we are all worthy of being talked to, no matter what the situation. After all we are all human with the same basic needs, one being the want of being able talk with our fellow citizens.

Kate Simmons
04-25-2007, 07:41 AM
Yep, the nice people are out there . You gotta be quick though and catch them before they get a society "mind meld".:happy: