PDA

View Full Version : Dating

Barbi
04-25-2007, 04:02 AM
I am quite new to this but I am hoping to find someone.

I am a quit new m2f and I am hoping to meet f2m initially for chatting online by email, msn, ect and then possibly in real.

if your interested email me at barbi@ka-splut.co.uk

I am 21years old and live in the uk.
and Please ask me if you want to know anything else

Ryan
04-25-2007, 04:27 AM
Hi there hun. I am not sure you should really be posting about coming here to find a date as it were! I mean thats not what this place is for! No doubt someone will correct me if I am wrong I'm sure, but if I am then I wish you good luck in your attempt to find someone!

CaptLex
04-25-2007, 09:27 AM
Hi Barbi and welcome. Ryan is right, this forum isn't for dating - it's for us guys to find support and information, so I doubt you'd find someone who will contact you (but you never know). You're welcome to come over, read and respond to our posts and get to know us that way, if you're interested. Good luck to you. :happy:

Kieron Andrew
04-25-2007, 02:08 PM
Hi Barbi and welcome. Ryan is right, this forum isn't for dating - it's for us guys to find support and information, so I doubt you'd find someone who will contact you (but you never know). You're welcome to come over, read and respond to our posts and get to know us that way, if you're interested. Good luck to you. :happy:
it should be in the meeting place shouldnt it?

CaptLex
04-25-2007, 02:10 PM
it should be in the meeting place shouldnt it?
You're right, K, it should. I left it here in case Barbi would rather repost in it and get to know us as friends instead, since I doubt it would get any response in the meeting place. May just be wishful thinking on my part.