PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about "MALL WALKING"????

Tamera
04-25-2007, 05:37 AM
I have thought about getting one of those female jogging outfits and go mall walking in the mornings for exercise. I even went and bought one but it made me look "20" lbs. heavier so I took it back.
I'm still entertaining the idea though.
LOL
Tamera

Lissa Stevens
04-25-2007, 06:41 AM
I bought several pairs of yoga pants and matching shirts for when I mall walk. No one ever looked twice at me.

Phyliss
04-25-2007, 07:06 AM
I have thought about getting one of those female jogging outfits and go mall walking in the mornings for exercise. I even went and bought one but it made me look "20" lbs. heavier so I took it back.
I'm still entertaining the idea though.
LOL
Tamera

Don't worry about your looks, just take a gander at some of the people who do "mall walk" they ain't "skinny minis"
By looking "20# heavier" you'll fit right in appearing to need to loose those 20#. Most people who "mall walk" are mostly into themself and really don't look at other people to see what they're wearing.
I guess as long as your "jogging outfit" isn't too PINK it won't really matter

Karren H
04-25-2007, 07:12 AM
I've taken a few laps around the mall enfemme but in a skirt and high heeled boots.. And those senior citizens can run you over if you don't watch it.. Have a local cd friend who mall walks or used to.. In a mini and fishnet stockings.... And she wondered why the mall security followed her around!! Lol. Go for it....though it woild be more fun in a skirt and some leg warmers.......

Karren

JenniferR771
04-25-2007, 07:22 AM
Tamara,
Its almost summer where you are. Walk outside! Bike path, a park or around the block. Or say walk twenty minutes in a different direction every day--then turn around and walk back. Just be ready to defend yourself with pepper spray if some creep jumps out of the bushes.
Or perhaps the mall has some advantages--like you get to shop for girly clothes--or maybe you are like me and enjoy watching yourself in the mirror-like store windows.

And like Karren says. Build up to more and more girly outfits. You will be in heels and fishnets in no time.
Hugs,
Jennifer

Tamera
04-25-2007, 07:39 AM
Yea, the park is a good one to.
I was thinking on the line of a blue or black outfit. Then of course I'll have to get running shoes to match.
And mall walking and shopping do GO TO TOGETHER.
Still entertaining the idea.
LOL
Tamera

deniseann
04-25-2007, 09:23 PM
I love going for early morning walks. When I first started, I would try to wear as much feminine attire as I thought I could get away with. I would then work on trying to increase the amount.

I look at this as good incentive to exercise - the joy of being out in public dressed.

trannie T
04-25-2007, 09:33 PM
Sounds like a great excuse to get out. I hate jogging suits, comfortable shoes, socks, a longer skirt and a top would be my choice. Walking in the mornings would be fun, walking in the afternoons when the mall is full of teenage girls would be an adventure.

SANDRA MICHELLE
04-28-2007, 12:13 PM
I'm with Karen, the mall is best "walked" in a skirt and heels. Exercise is over rated. I just love it when teenage girls give me a hard time since I can always find something wrong with what they are wearing in relation to there body type. It's never the really fit and trim ones that will give you the looks or make a snide comment it's always the short fat one that has no business wearing the short top and mini skirt. I always offer them the chance to take my picture so they can see what a woman should look like.

linnea
04-28-2007, 12:35 PM
This sounds like a very good idea. I've been thinking of doing it too, but there's not a mall that allows it anywhere close to where I live. I'd like to hear how it goes. Good luck.

Joyciecd
04-28-2007, 07:34 PM
I have just recovered from surgery and packed on the pounds. So now I am back to mall walking, I wear all white femmy walking shoes and either skirts or shorts, which are really short! T Tops complete the wardrobe. Sometimes I do mall walk en drab, but prefer en femme. And to girlfriend Karen, after the fishnet incident, I haven't repeated that outfit. Being tailed by the mall cops was a bit unnerving. When I wear skirts mall walking, I also wear either tights or pantyhose, and white anklets for the walking shoes. I wear my own long gray hair, jewelry, makeup, etc., but now appear more "mature" and consevative than the fishnet/garterbelt outfit!

Angie G
04-28-2007, 07:49 PM
I could not afford to mall walk shopping would be right in my face:heehee:
:hugs: angie

jjjjohanne
04-30-2007, 07:02 PM
I recently got this idea myself. I thought about trying it!

Joe