PDA

View Full Version : I'm finally back!

Janet K.
02-22-2005, 10:08 PM
Hello girls! I know it's been a while since I last posted. My pain in the *** work computer's firewall recognizes this website as sexual so I cannot get on it at work anymore, which is where I usually got on.
Lots of things have happened since I last posted. For one, I have increased my wardrobe quite a bit. About 4 or 5 dresses, 4 pairs of shoes, and some other clothes. God bless the donation sites!!! I found a completely cute above the knee blue jean dress that I will be wearing tomorrow. I cannot wait! I went to Wal Mart today and bought the navy blue heels that I have had my eyes on for about a month now. They are so comfortable! They have about a two inch heel and a fairly square toe--they are good looking as well! I got them just so that I could wear my blue jean dress tomorrow.
I have a tip for all of you girls who are still hiding clothes in various places away from your SO's. Get a storage building!! I have a rental storage building that is on the way into work that I have had for about a year now. Wal Mart also has temporary hanging racks that can be purchased for around $5 for a 34 inch rack. I also bought several packs of plastic hangers and clips to add to those hangers for my skirts which all of this including the rack came out to be around $14. I also found shoe racks at Wal Mart for around $5 as well. My storage building looks like a miniature dressing room---only with boxes in it as well. I also plan on hanging a mirror in the storage building so that I can apply makeup whenever I want.
The way that I go about doing this is by putting the clothes that I am going to wear the next day in my car. I put on my panties, pantyhose and bra on before I go out to my car (the SO is still asleep) and then dress the rest of the way in the car. I drive into work and then change into my drab clothes before I get to work. After work, I drive around for a while and then drive over to the storage building completely dressed. I change into my drab clothes there and then pick out the clothes I will wear the next day and repeat the routine every week day.
Well, time to go now--talk to you girls soon!

Tristen Cox
02-22-2005, 10:26 PM
Like the new outfit. And of course storage is a must, if I only had the courage to go there dressed and change :eek: Well I can do that here but not 'out' yet. Great to see you though. Come back soon.

Love
Tristen

Holly
02-22-2005, 10:26 PM
Juana,

Please be careful. Most of those self storage places have survallence video. If you're worried about being discovered, you may want to re-think your arrangement. The better option would be getting honest with your wife. We've had too many recent examples right here on the forum of what happens when wives are left in the dark. It's not pretty. And it's not fair to her for you to keep something this big from her. Please give it some thought.

Rikki
02-23-2005, 04:03 AM
I have to agree with Holly, not only could you get caught, but it could be dangerous as well. Be careful. Just my two pennies worth.

Rikki