PDA

View Full Version : Ashleigh's School Girl Attempt

Ashleigh
02-23-2005, 12:29 AM
Don't cringe too much, but here is my attempt at a school girl look as promised. The shoes just arrived a week ago along with the sweater. The bra is a 40B - one of 2 my wife bought for me (She convinced me I was a B cup with this bra. It is a push up, but I do fill it). She bought the knee high socks a few days ago for me as well.

Okay, here goes...... Now I will duck into my hole.....

Holly
02-23-2005, 12:34 AM
Ashleigh,

I love the outfit. The gray skirt and pink sweater look great together. (Okay, I'm partial to pink). You're such a sweetheart. Love you, girlfriend.

Sweet Susan
02-23-2005, 01:28 AM
Ashleigh, I really like the bra. Wow, does it do you wonders!

Tristen Cox
02-23-2005, 01:33 AM
COOL! Why Ash such cleavage *blushes* Very nice dear :cool: See it was all nerves. You're a tart now face it!!!

*hugs*

Love
me :)

Rikki
02-23-2005, 02:01 AM
Ashley, lovely pictures. I do like the sweater.

Rikki

racquel
02-23-2005, 05:28 AM
lovely Ashley,good cleavage.nice photo's.

Wendy me
02-23-2005, 06:48 AM
veary veary nice love love that skirt just mavey...........and girlfreind you got well you
got some hot hot cleavage......nice ...........you get a .............A in my book............

Ashleigh
02-23-2005, 08:41 AM
COOL! Why Ash such cleavage *blushes* Very nice dear :cool: See it was all nerves. You're a tart now face it!!!

*hugs*

Love
me :)

Maybe a "pop tart" since I am still very self conscious. I would like to look like so many on this forum but as you can see, the upper body (not to mention my height) prevents it.

Holly
Susan
Tristen
Rikki
Raquel
Wendy

Girlfriends! Thanks so much for the compliments and building up my self esteem. I love and appreciate you all so much.

Melissa A.
02-23-2005, 09:36 AM
Such a cute outfit, Ashleigh. And you fill that bra so nicely, Like I never will, without some help.
You are beautiful and I love you, girl. You always brighten my day.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

Priscilla1018
02-23-2005, 09:43 AM
Hi Ashleighy,

I'll carry your books anytime.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Ashleigh
02-23-2005, 10:03 AM
Hi Ashleighy,

I'll carry your books anytime.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Okay. They are getting heavier and heavier.

You are beautiful and I love you, girl. You always brighten my day.

Thank you, and you too.

Sharon
02-23-2005, 11:40 AM
Ashleigh:
I love the skirt and sweater -- they both look terrific on you! And the bra is beautiful!

Paula A
02-23-2005, 11:56 AM
Ashleigh;
That is one cute outfit, very nice, I can't even hope to be able to fill out a bra like you girl, nicely done.

DonnaT
02-23-2005, 03:29 PM
Love the outfit Ashliegh. And the shoes really make it school girly :D

More! ;)

Aloha_Dana
02-23-2005, 03:40 PM
Ashleigh, Cute Gurl! Love the bra. Yes, the pink is HOT! Hurumph! Do you have a study partner?

What's under the skirt, love?

Well done and thanks for sharing!

Dana

p.s. and cheers to your wife!

Sandra H
02-23-2005, 03:52 PM
Hi Ashleigh.

Can I sit next to you in class? You look great, love the pink top and skirt. You look so like a schoolgirl. So much so that this brings me to the bra. It is so nice it looks great on you. BUT as part of the rules for school you can only wear a white bra.

So I am confiscating it as from now. Please take it off and sent it to me NOW. I will PM you my address.

Ashleigh
02-23-2005, 04:11 PM
Hi Ashleigh.

Can I sit next to you in class? You look great, love the pink top and skirt. You look so like a schoolgirl. So much so that this brings me to the bra. It is so nice it looks great on you. BUT as part of the rules for school you can only wear a white bra.

So I am confiscating it as from now. Please take it off and sent it to me NOW. I will PM you my address.

You can sit next to me in class, I will even help you with your homework (it'll probably be you helping ME with the homework) but, although I am a rule follower, I am petitioning the principal right now for a variance of the rules - white bras are okay (I have one) but of the five total that I have, this one is my favorite. So, ...

Principal Tristen!!! Please help!!!

Ashleigh
02-23-2005, 04:14 PM
Sharon, Paula, Donna, a sincere thank you for the kind words. I am trying. I don't look anything like you gals let, but I am trying.

Ashleigh
02-23-2005, 04:15 PM
Ashleigh, Cute Gurl! Love the bra. Yes, the pink is HOT! Hurumph! Do you have a study partner?

What's under the skirt, love?

Well done and thanks for sharing!

Dana

p.s. and cheers to your wife!

Thank you. I agree! Cheers to my best friend in the world.

Sandra H
02-23-2005, 04:19 PM
but I am trying.

Hi Ashleigh.

I have heard that sometimes you can be very trying LOL. :D

I may let you keep the bra if you let me take a peak at it in the girls room at playtime. Also, you will have to do my homework while I shave my legs.

Have we a deal???

Ashleigh
02-23-2005, 04:27 PM
Hi Ashleigh.

I have heard that sometimes you can be very trying LOL. :D

I may let you keep the bra if you let me take a peak at it in the girls room at playtime. Also, you will have to do my homework while I shave my legs.

Have we a deal???

You are right. Sometimes I can be trying, but that only makes people love me. In the girl's room, I'll even let you touch it. THE BRA THAT IS. As for the homework, as long as it is math or science related you are in luck. Otherwise, you may want to check it over.

Principal Tristen, cancel the request. Sandra came to her senses.

Sandra H
02-23-2005, 04:39 PM
Hi Ashleigh.

Let me touch the bra eh!!! Just the thought of it has brought me out in a sweat either it is that or my HRT patch need changing. How long does the menopause last???

I love you as well just for being who you are. :)

ChristineRenee
02-23-2005, 05:44 PM
Real late to your thread here Ashleigh, but just wanted to say that I love those pics. Your attempt was very successful in my book hon!:cool:

Love,
Chrissie:)

Georgette
02-23-2005, 08:50 PM
Ashleigh
where can I park the Gulfstream I'll be rifgt up, only kidding but I can dream can't I. I do cahrter one about once a year to go to Seattle. I have to go about once a year. :rolleyes:

Fallen Angel
02-23-2005, 08:58 PM
cool sweater and that brah does you justice keep it up

Ashleigh
02-24-2005, 06:54 PM
Hi Ashleigh.

I love you as well just for being who you are. :)

Thank you. That means a lot.

Ashleigh
02-24-2005, 06:55 PM
Real late to your thread here Ashleigh, but just wanted to say that I love those pics. Your attempt was very successful in my book hon!:cool:

Love,
Chrissie:)

Coming from you Cristine, that also means a lot. Thanks.

Ashleigh
02-24-2005, 06:57 PM
Ashleigh
where can I park the Gulfstream I'll be rifgt up, only kidding but I can dream can't I. I do cahrter one about once a year to go to Seattle. I have to go about once a year. :rolleyes:

Just put the Gulfstream in the hangar and we will put our little Citation (company jet) under it's wing. There's room enough for both.

Ashleigh
02-24-2005, 06:58 PM
cool sweater and that brah does you justice keep it up

You all have given me some good encouragement. I will do so. Thanks!

Sarah Cummings
04-01-2005, 03:35 AM
I sit in your class ashliegh, I sit in the back and I saw Georgie pull your hair and I hit him for it. I told him that he can't hit me back 'cause I'm a girl and his mother taught him never to hit a girl. So I got him back for you. I was going to tell on him, but I decided to do it instead. MMM sexy pic, love it. Love ya, Sarah.

biddy
04-01-2005, 04:03 AM
A very tastefull set of pics Ashleigh ;)

RachelDenise
04-01-2005, 05:35 AM
I love the look, wish I was in your class. You must be going to fashion school! The bra does wonders for your chest! Sexy too under that proper school outfit. :D

Kimberly
04-01-2005, 07:01 AM
Love it... just love it!

Hugs xx