PDA

View Full Version : The right state of mind

Lisa X
04-25-2007, 11:28 PM
I was in Las Vegas at a convention for work, and had a free afternoon, so I got dressed and walked around the Vegas strip did some shopping and gambling as Lisa. I am farily passible, but will get read occasionally especially if I am nervous, or if I have to interact with people. I guess I was in the right state of mind this time. I did not care if I was read, I felt calm and confident, and I was just out as Lisa enjoying myself. I think because of this state of mind I was in, I was more relaxed, and presented a better image of Lisa. I don't think I was read the entire 4-5 hours I was out. This included talking with sales clerks, ordering drinks, and being close proximity with a lot of people. That was a lot of fun. Now I just need to figure out how to do this more often.

Take care
Lisa

Shelly Preston
04-26-2007, 01:52 AM
Hi Lisa

It sounds as if you had a wonderful time and are looking forward to your next adventure :)

Brianna Lovely
04-26-2007, 04:12 AM
Good for you, girl. It sounds like you were comfortable just being yourself, and it showed.

Now, get out there and do it again, giggle.

RachelDenise
04-26-2007, 04:34 AM
I guess you need to bottle this moment and save it for later. Did you have any winning luck in Vegas gambling?

Fab Karen
04-26-2007, 04:49 PM
I guess I was in the right state of mind this time. I did not care if I was read, I felt calm and confident, and I was just out as Lisa enjoying myself. I think because of this state of mind I was in, I was more relaxed, and presented a better image of Lisa.

Take care
Lisa
I think "I did not care if I was was read" is key. Of course be aware of what kind of area you're in, use common sense of being safe, just as many GG's do.
But good for you, girl.

serinalynn
04-26-2007, 05:05 PM
My wife and I went to Las Vegas April 19-22 and I went out dressed very casually womens pants a charmouse blouse and low heals went around the strip near the Treasure Island Hotel and to 2 shopping malls Meadows Mall and The Boulivard Mall and not one person said any thing to me. I did have a conversation with a SA at the Lane Bryant store at the Boulivard Mall, she either didn't notice or didn't care about how I was dressed. It was kinda nice having a GG tell me how the clothing in the LB store fit her while she was wearing it. I spent almost $80.00 there while whe was talking to me.

Joy Carter
04-26-2007, 05:46 PM
I can't under stand why you ever was afraid of getting read. Your looker Hun.:hugs: