PDA

View Full Version : how many girls dress 24/7 part time or want to be a 24/7 girl

Shining Star
02-23-2005, 02:18 AM
justwondering how many girls dress 24/7 part time or want to be come a 247/ women

jenny_cheerleader
02-23-2005, 03:40 AM
Im just too afraid to do it

sarahhotchick
02-23-2005, 04:51 AM
me thinking about 24/7 , but it is a way off if at all, just take one day at a time :D

racquel
02-23-2005, 05:00 AM
Not me.Like being able to transition back and forth.

LindaTS
02-23-2005, 08:38 AM
The only thing standing in my way is the fact that I'm still married. Divorce is a possibility for me, not because of dressing, but some other things. If it ever happens I will make a very real effort to go full time. I should have done it 30 or 40 years ago.

Melissa A.
02-23-2005, 09:53 AM
I like being both male and female. Makes me who I am.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

kammi
02-23-2005, 09:57 AM
I enjoy wearing my panties stockings etc ,but i still like my male side also :)

Wendy me
02-23-2005, 10:01 AM
for me i only dress for 6 to 10 hours a day............5 to 7 days a week..........dressing is what i do yes i do enjoy it and would love to be full time but right now thats not
going to work for me ......mabey some day .........

ToniB
02-23-2005, 11:55 AM
I too enjoy my male side too much to even think about 24/7. I also love my wife, who does not approve, and she'd win hands down if it came to a choice.

ToniB

Jiera
02-23-2005, 11:58 AM
I like being both male and female. Makes me who I am.

Hugs,

Melissa :)

I am with you, though it took me a LONG time to realize this and be comfortable with it. I was never aware of any middle ground. I mean, I always had thought that you were either a man full-time, or a woman full-time, and that any tendencies to dress as a woman meant that you really wanted to be a woman full-time. It sounds naive now, but hey, I was young when I was thinking this stuff! But I've been very glad to meet people here who are in the same situation as I am.

Ji

Rachel_740
02-23-2005, 01:28 PM
Me ............ me ............. me ................... I'm 24/7, have been for 6 weeks now. Done the change of name bit etc. and loving every minute of my new life.

I get up, do my makeup, do my hair, pretty myself up, get dressed in REAL clothes where I have a choice of more than blue or white T shirt and black or blue jeans, then I go and attack the day.

I've spent over 40 years in the wrong body. Years ago I used to take my best mates sister clothes shopping (even after she married) and we used to chose her outfits. I really wanted to be choosing them for myself. Since then I've been married and whenever I would buy clothes for my wife that really I wanted to wear. I never really looked after myself when I was him, because I didn't want to be him. Never had my hair looking nice, never bought more clothes than I had to - hated shopping for drabs, often went unshaved for days etc.

Now I'm myself I really am a different person. I'll spent hours grooming (I'm not sure thats the right word but I'm sure you understand what I'm saying) myself, browse everything in the clothes shops, eat sensibly (I really must loose about 20 pounds). It's even a REAL struggle if I need to go to the clothes shops and I'm limited for time because it's so hard to pull myself away once I'm in there. I don't look at computer bits, tools cars and other 'masculine' things anymore. I've progressed so I don't look at women as sex objects, but just for what they are wearing and how (although I've not got to a point where I'm attracted to men yet, I can feel that creeping in and I don't think it's too far away).

Going 24/7 is the best thing I've ever done (obviously it's not for everyone), and I'm looking forward to the operation next year.

Anne

ChristineRenee
02-23-2005, 01:57 PM
I would love to dress 24/7...because that's who I am...but I know that is not possible now, and probably never will be so. Hopefully, in the future, I will be able to dress more than I do now. Being who I am...and knowing that too...is ultimately even more important than just dressing the part. When dressed, I don't want to feel like I am "just another guy in a dress", if you know what I mean. It is the ultimate fulfilling of who I truly am inside.

Love,
Chrissie:)

DonnaT
02-23-2005, 02:04 PM
Part timer, and I have no problem with my male side. However, I am a 24/7 underdresser, and wear a nighty to bed.

orchard
02-23-2005, 02:46 PM
maybe.

lisa_sf
02-23-2005, 02:56 PM
Will switch back and forth as convenient...

Joan of Art
02-23-2005, 03:29 PM
Annie_0...I hear you loud and clear.

At least at this point, I believe I am a part timer. Although I have shared that I am "BI" with my therapist (I live in SoCal; everyone has one) and I still have a deep love for an ex wife; in searching for my truth, I found that I am "bi". I would look at Gay Magazines to investigate, but I wasn't turned on by the guys as I thought I would be. The idea of sex, yes, (in my life I have had five intimate male encounters) but the pics and movies didn't do it for me....I have always been fascinated with a women's life style. And so last week my journey finally brought me here....WHEW....Home...."FREE AT LAST, FREE AT LAST". So this. in a nutshell, is a little about myself too.
And so, since I have made this discovery about myself. In the morning I can't wait to put on new panties or hose and go about my daily biz. Annie_O; my story is sooo much like yours...I too have gotten a kick out of getting up in the morning and doing what I have to do, I believe, because of this new acceptance of my life.....but as I have identified with everyone on one level or another, your story just jumped out at me, because I am going thru the same thing at this moment...I'm brand new here, just registered a couple of days ago.....last week was my big revelation....I would love to email or IM you to share some similarities and a few laughs (in a healthy way) some time....I'd love to visit with you sometime sister....( I too want to shed about 20) I am so motivated....Have a great Day,

Joan

Jennifer in CO
02-24-2005, 08:56 AM
you need to define "dressing". Do you mean "living" or "dressing"? I dress 24/7 but still live in a male lifestyle. You can wear fem slacks, jeans, tops, shoes, etc..(not to mention required undies..) and still present yourself as a guy. Been doin it here for many years and never had a problem, comment or other situation. Yeah its fun to watch the ocasional GG check her blouse top to verify the left over right/right over left difference in guys/girls tops, but that is the only time I notice anything and Im a pretty observant girl. My usual attire is polos and slacks with flats weekdays, polos or T's with jeans and tennis shoes or similar on weekends. Keeping to darker colors minimises anyone noticing anything anyway. But I like to wear whites, tans and other light colors, so you just do it and go on with your life. No I dont wear skirts/dresses out very often (ok its been maybe a year..), actually only own 3 skirts and 4 dresses anyway. If presenting myself as a woman, I no longer pass so going out so dressed as such isn't worth it anyway.

Do I ever "push" things...yes. I have a black denim skort I love and will wear it of an evening sometimes. Or a hunter green silk shell under a black jacket w/black slacks and low heel pumps I wore to the opera 2 weeks ago with my wife. Lots of clothes you can wear on a daily basis...is just what, where and how you present yourself while wearing them that counts.

Jenn

Georgette
02-24-2005, 08:58 AM
I am a part timer but in full dress but do part way dress 24/7 that is maybe panties or stockings every day.