PDA

View Full Version : Tell us your story

stefcd1
04-26-2007, 08:31 AM
Hello gals!

I am in a place where I desire to stay in female attire 27/7 but can't due to work and other constraints. I was wonderingly, how many of you T-Girls out there have transitioned to where you stay female 24/7?, Do you dress completely with makeup, wig, etc?, how long did it take you to get there?, at what age? are you retired? married?

I would love to hear your complete story.

Melanie R
04-26-2007, 12:49 PM
Since my early retirement in 2003 I stay enfemme 24/7 about 50% of the time out in public and almost 100% of the time at home. Since I have my wife's complete acceptance and support other than several hours each week I can stay enfemme 24/7. I do find that sometimes I do not want to go to the hassle of makeup, etc. There are very few things I have not done enfemme or places I have not visited. I do enjoy being enfemme when I travel especially in Europe and to otherr exotic places. I am looking forward to our 15 day cruise in December when Melanie will enjoy Spain, Portugal, Canary Isllands, Puerto Rico, Haiti and Cozumel

Karren H
04-26-2007, 02:14 PM
Melanie forgot to mention world renound television star and all around sweet girl... Woman....

What was the questions again?? Hehe. Ahhhhhh yes makeup, no not 24/7 but would love to get to Mel's 50%... Hmmmmm don't want to transition... Having way to much fun in both genders to have to pick just one forever..... 55. Married... Can retire just don't want to.... Crossdressing on an expense account is a fringe benifit that is priceless... Took me a lot of practice to get where I am... Years and I'm not done yet.... That about covers the Q and A part.. I think.. Lol

Love Karren