PDA

View Full Version : The Grande Booster Thread of Encouragement!

pocoyo
04-26-2007, 10:40 AM
Hehe, well I've noticed that a few of us have been feeling a little down lately, so this thread is to give those of us feeling a bit down 'cos of all this gender confusedness (& any other stuff) a boost and encouragement!

I would like to start by telling Felix and Tristan how wonderful and lovely I think they both are! Guys like you make me so pleased to be trans because otherwise I wouldn't have had the honour of meeting you.

And Bi you are very very sweet and caring and helpful (I loved what you said on Wren's thread and you have said lovely helpful things like that to me before.. you so rock)... don't worry... only 24 hours then your exams are over! 1 last burst of energy before the final hurdle and then you can relax... ahhhh!

Wren, I have only just met you but I like you already and I know you are going to be ok, you seem really cool dude, have a bunch of hugs :hugs: :hugs: :bighug:

Kimberley, I know you've been feeling down and having a hard time. I just want to tell you it made me really happy to see your name back on here and I really love it when you make me laugh on the fun threads and really enjoy your words of support and the funny emails you've sent! :love:

Captain Lex, I want to offer you a great big hug and a healing touch to make your knee feel much better. You are just so awesome, I can't wait 'til you are feeling very healthy and happy!

Kerrianna you are doing a bloody good job of being confused/making a voyage of self discovery, whilst dealing with some difficult issues and looking after poorly Carol. You remain upbeat and bright and loving and perky. I salute you madam!

Salandra I know you have been feeling poorly and you've still been on here caring for us and assisting us with your wonderful words of wisdom! Thank you!!

This is just a small selection, you know I love you all. These were just the 1st that sprang to mind :happy:

All of you wonderful people here educate and support me & the others. You are wonderful, special, magical people, I hope you know that!

:love: :bighug: :GD:

Oh and (hehe) Pocoyo... (:o) I know you've been having a little bit of a hard time worrying about your mum's stuff, and dealing with your balancey problem/anxiety.. and getting very nervous about the thought of travelling to your uncle's for mum's birthday and being all confused about your gender issues and your problem dog & worrying about family's health, but I know that you are working through a bunch of stuff and getting so much better and are doing really well and will be feeling so much better soon! And you've been feeling poorly and that makes everything feel worse anyway! Good one dude! Hehehe :heehee:

Wren
04-26-2007, 10:53 AM
I like you..

there sweet and simple, you are genuine and just plain sweet.. i like you a lot

CaptLex
04-26-2007, 11:15 AM
I like you..

there sweet and simple, you are genuine and just plain sweet.. i like you a lot
But he's mine . . . all mine! *evil laugh* :devil: Sorry, it must be time for my meds. :p

Submitted for your approval . . . here's a pic that I hope will help cheer up anyone who is feeling down. I don't know why, but chipmunks make me laugh - it must be those chubby cheeks. I love chubby cheeks . . . :happy:

pocoyo
04-26-2007, 11:20 AM
HEhehehe classic.. chipmunk cheer :D! So cute! Most smile inspiring!
APPROVED!

Wren, you talkin' to me? (He could be talking to himself Cap.. that's also allowed on this thread.)

Uh oh.. I shouldn't have said that talking to yourself is allowed... cue Kerrianna.....

Wren
04-26-2007, 11:23 AM
Wren, you talkin' to me? (He could be talking to himself Cap.. that's also allowed on this thread.)

As much as I love talking to myself... I was most definitely talking to you. that's right you are going to have to accept my proclamation of undying love for you! Captlex is going to have to learn to share!

well maybe not undying...but super special awesome comes to mind.

peace out, I have to go fail me an exam! <positive thinker for life!

bi_weird
04-26-2007, 11:55 AM
Cap, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that pic. Had to go share with my housemates. :-D
Hehe Poc, not only am I 24 hours from being done with exams, but that's THE END OF UNDERGRAD! FYI, party on Saturday 'cause I graduate. Though I don't know if I can actually party on here because I'll have family over all day...
I just had a wonderfully comforting thought. Not only are you people awesome, but I get to keep you. In July I'll be driving out to California from Michigan and basically changing every relationship in my life. The few people who I know who'll be out there will suddenly become my best friends while everyone else will suddenly be 2500 miles away. But you guys will still be the same :-) That's pretty awesome. I'm glad I get to keep you.
To those who've been ranting: THANKS! Ranting is good for you, and like I've said before somewhere it's good for us because we get to feel useful by helping and we don't feel so alone. Spose that's the point of group therapy. So just remember that when you feel crappy for ranting to us: you're actually doing a public service. Or that's my excuse anyway.
My cheerful contribution: www.xkcd.com That's gotta be one of the geekiest comics out there. (Warning, lots of math and computer jokes) My second favorite so far is: http://xkcd.com/c15.html, while my favorite (because it's so true) is: http://xkcd.com/c242.html
That's what I've got for now. I LOVE YOU ALL AND YOU ROCK! But I've gotta go pretend to work on this paper now, or I won't graduate...in which case I'll be REALLY glad we have an encouragement thread...O:-)

Adam
04-26-2007, 12:15 PM
aww poc sorry you been feeling poorly :hugs: hope your feeling better soon

CaptLex
04-26-2007, 12:38 PM
Captlex is going to have to learn to share!
Well, I already do . . . but that's okay, as long as I get him first. ;)

Cap, I couldn't stop laughing when I saw that pic. Had to go share with my housemates. :-D
See . . . it's irresistible, isn't it? :heehee:

Hehe Poc, not only am I 24 hours from being done with exams, but that's THE END OF UNDERGRAD! FYI, party on Saturday 'cause I graduate. Though I don't know if I can actually party on here because I'll have family over all day...
Does that mean we don't get graduation brownies? :eek:

I just had a wonderfully comforting thought. Not only are you people awesome, but I get to keep you. In July I'll be driving out to California from Michigan and basically changing every relationship in my life. The few people who I know who'll be out there will suddenly become my best friends while everyone else will suddenly be 2500 miles away. But you guys will still be the same :-) That's pretty awesome. I'm glad I get to keep you.
Yes it's true . . . you can't beat us off with a stick! :tongueout I'm glad we get to keep you too, no matter where you go.

Ranting is good for you, and like I've said before somewhere it's good for us because we get to feel useful by helping and we don't feel so alone. Spose that's the point of group therapy. So just remember that when you feel crappy for ranting to us: you're actually doing a public service. Or that's my excuse anyway.
I totally agree with you, Bi. I always feel better when I can help someone out, even a little tiny bit. And it's good to know that none of us is alone in all this. Such a great feeling to say, "Oh good, it's not just me." Rant to the chipmunk - he doesn't mind. :chatterbox: :hypnotized:

pocoyo
04-26-2007, 12:47 PM
Hehehe Wren thank you! Lol hey... you will do great at your exam... ch'youu can doo eet!

Cap! :p :o Cheeky bugger!

Awww Adam thank you :hugs:

Bi - yaaaaaaaaay!!! Bloody good one dude!!!
Awww yes you get to keep us hehehe. Ah the beauty of t'internet.
Yeah well done to those people feelin down/ranting hehehe!

Hey Cap we will have to make Bi some brownies :D

Felix
04-26-2007, 12:47 PM
You are so thoughtful Pocs thanx bro xx Felix :hugs:

pocoyo
04-26-2007, 12:48 PM
Felix :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: xxx

Kate Simmons
04-26-2007, 01:03 PM
And we all love you as well, Poc. Never forget that my friend, never forget that.:hugs:

CaptLex
04-26-2007, 01:11 PM
Hey Cap we will have to make Bi some brownies :D
But . . . but . . . but . . . I don't think anyone else on this ship can cook. If Bi jumps ship, we'll have to subsist on rum. Wait! Would that be so bad? :heehee:

bi_weird
04-26-2007, 01:11 PM
Does that mean we don't get graduation brownies? :eek:
Oh I'm sure I can sneak a batch in when Mom's not looking...but just be warned, it's my graduation day and I'll party how I want to. Which means no rum for me - vodka brownies it is!

pocoyo
04-26-2007, 01:33 PM
AWwwwww thanks Sal :hugs:

But . . . but . . . but . . . I don't think anyone else on this ship can cook. If Bi jumps ship, we'll have to subsist on rum. Wait! Would that be so bad? :heehee:

Hehehehe!!

Bi... hooray for a batch of Brownies! But... vodka brownies???? I mean really!

pocoyo
04-26-2007, 03:05 PM
My heart is nearly breaking after reading Das' thread about his cat. Awww.

Das here are lots of love and cuddles and encouragement for you *hug hug hug* We love you matey.
You're so awesome I can't stand to think of you so sad.

We're so here for you dude.
I'm glad you're feeling a little better about it now.

xxxxxxxx:love:

Evert
04-26-2007, 03:13 PM
I'm not good giving encouragement, so.. *breathes in*

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

*breathes out*

:hugs:

CaptLex
04-26-2007, 03:50 PM
Awww . . . we love you too tall, handsome Dutch pirate! :koc: *CaptLex skips around spreading joy and cheer (with a pegleg?)*

Don't mind me . . . I'm high on Testlextorum [patent pending] - bottled at the source and coming soon to a distributor near you. :lol2:

Adam
04-26-2007, 05:16 PM
i love me no no thats not right thats not what this thread is for so lets give this a shot and before i begin sorry if i miss anyone out

capt- you always are there sharing your information and always have a kind word to say your like the uncle i never had but wanted.

poc- wow i could go on forever about you mate really i could since you joined you show wisdom beyond your years you always no what to say and how to say it to cheer people up. you bring entertainment to the forum as well and the fact you can also do sensible serous posts as well. (and you make one good looking dude) :heehee:

Evert- you remind me of someone strong someone you could hang out with and relate to

Felix- you seem very much in touch with your feelings you don't hide them and i like that. you seem to care what others are feeling beyond how your feeling bet if i new you in person you would make a great Friend.

kieron- dude you always there your like the best link man ever i no if i need a link of anything you most likely find it. you seem to take time out to get to no others and make sure there OK and thats always cool.

Ryan- how could i not talk about you your like a brother that i would have lieked to have we seem to feel alot of the same things and you seem to understand how i feel and i always feel i can talk to you.

bi_weird- you seem to have a great balance in life from what comes across in your posts all your posts i enjoy reading.

Wren- missed you man glad your back

well i may well do more people later but for now my eyes are going fuzzy :heehee:

this is for all you :hugs:

Dasein9
04-26-2007, 05:22 PM
Awww, thanks, Poc The Brave! (*strumpet blast!*)

I'll be missing all of you for a bit. It's the end of the semester for me, and the work's piling up. Essays to grade, exams to give, next Fall's syllabus to write -- the whole shebang!

So, don't think I'm mad or anything, 'kay? And I will drop by when there's time. :D

Question Mark
04-26-2007, 06:18 PM
It is that time of year for us school-folk, students and teachers both. Good luck Professor! :P

pocoyo
04-26-2007, 06:31 PM
Awww Adam!! That was so lovely what you said about me :o , thanks dude :hugs:

I know you have had a tough time with this gender stuff, and you do really well getting on with it and getting through it.
And you're always so sweet natured and fun and kind and lovely, smiley and upbeat and chilled out. I really admire you.
You are great and a really nice guy. I think you'd be wicked to hang out with in real life. :bighug:
I can't wait til you're further down your road of transition and you do a post on here saying how happy you're feeling! Hehee that will be so excellent!

You used to be so shy about posting stuff but I'm glad you're coming out of your shell more, because we love hearing what you have to say.
When you popped up in disguise in the chatroom and teased me and Kieron, it was hilarious!! We should chat like that more :D

Thanks dude. You're a gorgeous person and we're lucky to have you and your input here!

:love:

CaptLex
04-26-2007, 06:35 PM
capt- you always are there sharing your information and always have a kind word to say your like the uncle i never had but wanted.
Hmmmm . . . Uncle Lex . . . I like that (or would it be Uncle Capt.? :heehee:). And I'll never have a nephew, so I'm honored. :bow:

Adam
04-26-2007, 06:42 PM
wow poc thankyou :D and yes i enjoyed the chat room antics but i dont no how to get into the chat room anymore :(

capt or lex hmm i think Uncle capt is cool :D so you can be my online Uncle seems all mine dont really talk to me inreal life

Dasein9
04-26-2007, 10:18 PM
It is that time of year for us school-folk, students and teachers both. Good luck Professor! :P

Good luck to you too, Mark! And to all here.

(Just stopped by after a grueling class. :D)

happyfish
04-26-2007, 10:35 PM
I'm not sure how good I am at being encouraging, and I'm sort of afraid of forgetting peoples' names and then them feeling left out. So I'll just say that you guys always blow me away with how friendly and fun you are despite everything. You've got so many reasons to be bitter and down, but you aren't (well, sometimes you get down, but so does everyone). So yes. Here's to you. :love:

Dasein9
04-26-2007, 10:38 PM
Rightbackatcha, Happyfish!

Bobbie cd
04-26-2007, 11:20 PM
Well, boys, I for one from the MTF perspective, have to say I feel priviledged to be able to participate occaisionally here and to be able to follow the lively antics and hijinks of the Captain and his rowdy pirate crew. Sometimes you guys make me laugh, sometimes you make me cry along with you for your pain. But, you always make me think, and realize that no matter what pain life throws at you, if you stay true to yourself you can face the world with your held held up and your eye firmly fixed on the distant horizon where your future awaits.

Love you all.

Now, wipe those tears and break out the rum! :D

kerrianna
04-27-2007, 01:37 AM
Pocoyo, you never cease to amaze me with your generous nature. I'm glad you did this thread because I was thinking it was getting heavy around here again (and remember what happened last time? Kimberley started the "We're getting too serious thread" and we ended up with a monkey on board. :heehee: ) and we needed something like this.

There are too many of you too addess directly so I'll say:

All of you wonderful people here educate and support me & the others. You are wonderful, special, magical people, I hope you know that!

:iagree: :koc: :bighug: :hugs: :love:

oh, and...

I'm not good giving encouragement, ....

:heehee: ...oh YES you are! :D :battingeyelashes:

As much as I love talking to myself... I was most definitely talking to you. that's right you are going to have to accept my proclamation of undying love for you! Captlex is going to have to learn to share!

Oh no! I have to share him with ANOTHER one! :rolleyes: I never get to talk to him anymore as it is! Mr. Popular Pants!

Uh oh.. I shouldn't have said that talking to yourself is allowed... cue Kerrianna.....

Oh did someone call my name?
Yeah, he said talking to yourself is allowed.
But I never do that!
No, I didn't think you did.
Then why did he mention me?
Awww, he probably can't get you out of his mind.
Yes, that must be it. I have that effect on people. I fascinate them.
...huh?...oh, sorry, were you still talking to me? I wasn't listening.