PDA

View Full Version : how many time have you been out and about while dresses in the last month

Shining Star
02-23-2005, 04:02 AM
how many time have you been out in the town while dressed in the last month

trisha maiden
02-23-2005, 05:15 AM
Hi hun

Actually none. I haven't been out this year. When it gets a little warmmer, I'm making plans.

Love ya

Trish

DebbieThomas
02-23-2005, 07:39 AM
Hi Shining Star
how many times have you been out this month? myself 4 times, twice with my wife and twice by myself. mainly go out have lunch somewhere like Red Lobster then SHOPPING! malls, thrift stores or where ever we end up at. the first week of march wife and I are taking a mini vacation in Orlando, 4 days totally enfemm, not one peice of boy's clothes going with me. things we have planned to do Medevil Times, Disney, Sea World and of coarse lots & lots of SHOPPING!

LindaTS
02-23-2005, 08:13 AM
Unfortunately, not once this month. Mainly because of the weather on the days that I could have gone shopping. Oh well, hopefully March will be different.

Wendy me
02-23-2005, 10:09 AM
sad but not at all this mounth in full fem ......but always something fem ...........
now i got this thing for girly pinkey rings .......at frist in certen places i would slip it off
and put it in my pocket.............now i don't hide it some funny looks but no comments
just with the hair growing and all it's kinda nice to bring a little wendy every were i go
............little things hair ,nails a girly ring out always just reminds me my girl is with me .................me and "him" playing a lot more better now........

Melissa A.
02-23-2005, 12:31 PM
Once. With my girlfriend. And lots of other people. At a club. Time of my life. Looking foward to more.

Check out my thread, "I had so much fun!"

Hugs,

Melissa :)

DonnaT
02-23-2005, 02:54 PM
http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/23/23_24_11.gif

Hoping to change that this weekend. We are headed out of town to Hampton VA for a quilt show. I've suggested that Donna go too. No agreement by her on that yet.