PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone! (enjoy skirts in Spring)

susancheerleader
04-26-2007, 07:34 PM
I haven't posted much here lately. But I do poke my head in to see what is going on, from time to time.
I hope everyone is enjoying Spring, now that it is finally here.
I am enjoying being able to wear my skirts and such, and go outside to enjoy the nice weather! You know, it really is a great feeling isn't it? I love it.
Anyway, I hope you all are outside enjoying Spring too. :)

Mya Summers
04-26-2007, 08:45 PM
I am enjoying spring but not the way that I want to though. I wish that I was able to go outside in my skirt and heel's and halter top but I live in a small town that despises people of my sort. But I can still be myself indoors though. The only time that I get to be myself in public is on Halloween, and I love every minute of it and all of the attention from it. My wife isn't really supportive of it but she does tell me that I look sexy as a woman which builds my ego up to out do myself the next time I am able to go out into public as myself. Actually I have been out in public w/my wife one other time as a CD other than Halloween. I was dressed up one night and my wife wanted to go grocery shopping and I didn't feel like changing, so off to Wal-Mart we went, oh let me tell you it was the most wonderfull feeling I have ever had. When we walked in every body was looking at us and one of my friends was working that night and I seen him as we walked throught the doors, and I walked up to him and gave him a hug. He just stood there in disbelieve, it was actually funny cuase when he said something he was tounge tied and my wife and her friends that were with us just busted out laughing. But it was a great feeling to actually get out in CD and be myself. Well I've went on long enough so I'll close for now, and I hope that you are enjoying yourself and hope you have a great summer.

Mya Summers

susancheerleader
04-27-2007, 07:45 AM
I live in a small town also. But I am mostly sorrouded by trees, and well off the road.
I have two neighbors that are able to see my house. I go outside when I think no one is at their home. (Cars are gone) But I was fooled more then once and I am 100% sure they have seen me a few times.
They haven't said a thing about it, but I have seen them looking at me when I suddenly see them and try to somehow get out sight.

Iniquity Blonde GG
04-27-2007, 07:54 AM
Hello & welcome to forum :happy:

Mitch23
04-27-2007, 12:55 PM
me too in a small town - everyone knows everyone elses business - the hardest part for me is getting out of the estate - i'm not ready for neon writing in the sky yet - nor is my family - but once out into the world i can be anonymous,

love

mitch

Dixie
04-27-2007, 01:12 PM
Been out a couple of times now, and I am positivly hooked it is such a rush!!! OMG

Ashley_25
04-27-2007, 08:18 PM
I have only gone out all dressed up on halloween so far, I really don't have that urge to do it anyother time. Although I do go out to my truck or check the mail in heels and a skirt almost all the time. Sometime I have on a womens top also but many times I just have a tshirt and you can tell I am a guy in heels. Most of my neighbors know that I am a cd. I have lived in the neighborhood for almost 15 years with my parents and I just recently bought my own house here and no one cares. The houses are about 100 feet apart and I know I have been seen many, many times but I don't care. Some of my neighbors have asked me about it and most are very cool about it. But back to the topic I love this time of year wearing all my skirts and summer dresses!!

paulaN
04-27-2007, 08:29 PM
Every year I need spring more and more. winters are getting harder. Although spring is late getting here this year I am so happy it's finely here. the bees are buzzing and the birds are chirping and the peepers are a peeping. I love it. I will soon be fishing and camping. and a little wilderness dressing too. life is good.