PDA

View Full Version : A Perfect Night to spend on the patio

RhondaLynn
02-23-2005, 05:04 AM
The weather was really nice tonight - clear, cool, breezy. I was home alone, wearing a black bra, black thigh-highs, black nylon panties and a black nylon full slip while I enjoyed one of my pastimes when fem - scanning through my collection of lesbian jpgs, studying and admiring the bodies of the women and how they interact sexually with other women. The window was open - i could feel the breeze - yes - this is a night for the patio. I slipped on a long black gause-like dress over my slip and hose, put my black pumps on, and went out to the patio. There was enough ambient light to make out the details of my attire - it was just right. I sat & relaxed for 30 or 45 minutes, wondering if the neighbors upstairs behind us had looked out their window and seen me. The thought of being seen by neighbors on my patio sessions is exciting - it takes the experience to another level.

It wasn't very cool, and I was disappointed because the dress was blocking the view of my slip, legs, and breasts. I stood up, pulled the dress off over my head, and sat back down, wearing just the slip as an outer shell. Yess - the view was much much more appealing now - I could see the shape of my breasts & bra under my slip, the slip stopped just above my knee, showing much more leg. The wind blew, and I relaxed, soaking it all in. I finally decided to come in & put on a shorter black microfiber-like black dress, which I did, but never made it back outside - what a shame.

I love patio time - put on something sensual, sit on the patio enjoying the open space, while all the time wondering if anyone is watching. I guess it's the thrill of being seen, or seeing myself while others can't, that lures me to drive around at night in my car dressed. Haven't done that in awhile. But, I think I'm going to enjoy the patio as much as I can this spring. Tonight was a good venture. Tomorrow, I'd like to wear the other black dress that never made it out tonight, and maybe start earlier.

Do any others enjoy ventures like these, where the possibility of being spotted is always present, but it adds to your enjoyment?

ToniB
02-23-2005, 06:20 AM
Wow Rhonda,
Thigh highs, pumps (spike heels presumably), bra, slip, and all in black, my favourite lingerie colour (on wife or me). I wish I lived in sight of your patio. I'd be down with you wearing my best "set" and we could talk the night away.

I too love being out on my patio, but it's too cold at night in my part of England to sit out for half an hour half dresed, I'd need a coat and that would spoil the effect, wouldn't it? I have a very tight knee length skirt, and I wear that and a borrowed blouse (that is tight enough to reveal a little bra when I leave the top buttons open) and go out and try to walk around on my patio in my highest heels. Black stockings and suspenders (thigh highs and garter), french knickers, tight basque and belt complete my ensemble, and if I feel more daring, I'll put my vibrating butt plug in. The skirt really restricts my stride, and makes my heels click on the flagstones like rapid machine gunfire. I get an extra buzz (no pun) out of realizing that my neighbours may hear me and come out for a closer look. When I feel really hot, I go inside for some relief! Withiout wig and make-up, it's as near as I'll get to going out dressed.

Can't do it often because my wife does not approve of CD, and I can only do it when she's away, which is not often, sadly!

Thank the lord for inventing patios!

Toni

trisha maiden
02-23-2005, 07:02 AM
Hi ladies!

Reading both of these posts caused a real buldge in my panties. Oh my!

love

Trisha

RhondaLynn
02-23-2005, 07:09 AM
Yes, it was a night in black indeed. When I do the nightime patio thing, I like to wear black - helps me blend in with the shadows from a distance, but the ambient light still shimmers off the nylon in my lingerie. Once, I was off work, and was doing the daytime patio thing, and my neighbors were on their patio smoking, and I didn't notice them at first. Eventually, one of them walked over by the fence & saw me, and i heard him say to his roommate "hey - come take a look at this ####". They "hmphed" and walked back toward their door, and I went in. Oh well. It will always happen, eventually. Nowhere near as bad as the night a state trooper pulled me over, and all I waist down was a half-slip, thigh-highs and panties. Was on a business trip, and had dressed while driving, so the car was littered with other lingerie and clothes. It was a "wonderful" drive - definitely the best one I've ever had, even though it was interrupted by the trooper.