PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Maine-tried to end my desire to crossdress

Jessicainme
04-26-2007, 09:42 PM
Hello Ladies,

I've been off this site for awhile. I tried to end my desire to crossdress but it didn't work. I felt like I was cheating on my wife and I just didn't feel good about it. She has no idea about how I feel and I don't plan to tell her. There have been a few lovely ladies who had contacted me and wanted to talk but I would get scared and not contact them. I have dressed just a very little, tried my wifes cloths and shoes ect. ect.. I have never gotten into makeup or wigs. I would love to dress all the way...It's hard right now because I don't feel very good about myself. I'm a little to heavy and just can't seem to get the energy to do anything about it. I also have this fear of getting caught and ratted on to my wife or being blackmailed. I guess that I'm just insecure or maybe to careful. I live in Maine so there aren't many crossdressers up here in the woods. I do love reading your post and how evryone is very supportive of each other. Oh well, maybe someday I will meet a special friend who will help me fulfull my dream.

AllieSF
04-27-2007, 01:51 AM
Jessica,

Just take your time and let nature and your desires move you along. You definitely do not need to rush into anything, nor try to emulate everyone here in their successful outings, shopping and sharing with their wife or SO. I think having someone to talk to occasionally would be a good help for you, whether nearby or far away. Why not contact the some of those "lovely ladies" and start communicating with them. Assuming that they know about your interests, when you feel you can trust one or more of them (or there is no way they can find out the real you - name, location - use a fictitious name and email with that name), you can share some of your problems and ask for their comments/counsel/understanding. Talking with someone else can work wonders! Just remember, like in any relationship, getting to know the person on the other end of the chat takes time. I tend to network with other people for many different

From looking at the pics here, we all come in different shapes and sizes, so you shouldn't worry about that either. When you feel better you can start that elusive diet that so many of us are still trying to start. If you can come to terms with yourself you will be on the right path. If it gets to be too much of a burden, then please consider some counseling. Your reasons to others need no other explication than to say that you feel down and want to feel better.

Good luck.

MsJanessa
04-27-2007, 02:08 PM
hon there are all kinds of crossdressers up here in Maine---even in Bangor---if you ever want to talk send Me a private message----good luck with your struggle.

Michelle 51
04-27-2007, 02:19 PM
Jessica Hi I've been to Bangor many time's Very nice there.Hope this site make's you feel better about yourself.

Angie G
04-27-2007, 03:39 PM
Well I wish you luck hun :hugs:
Angie

lisa1965
04-27-2007, 06:27 PM
HI Jessica
i tried to stop three times i got rid of all my fem stuff but after a time i felt the need to dress and i realized i had to exept who i am. good luck hun.
luv lisa.

Carin's Wife GG
04-27-2007, 06:35 PM
that trying to stop does not work no matter the good intentions. What I hear in your post is depression. and lonliness. Two of the most horrible feelings to endure. CDing/TG can be very isolating for all parties involved. I have been there too many times.

I hope you find some measure of belonging and comfort here.

Love,

Louise.:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

katia
04-27-2007, 07:07 PM
Hi Jessica
Like you I tried to stop several years ago and got rid of all my clothes apart from 1 pair of shoes,then one day I bought a skirt and I started again.
I can honestly say I love my wife and although she doesn't know about my dressing I don't feel guilty ,I think of it as a hobby (every body has to have one :D ) and I havent been happier since I started shopping and dressing again.
Good luck Hun in trying to sort out your emotions :hugs:
Love Katia
-x-

Jessicainme
04-27-2007, 07:19 PM
I would like to thank all the wonderful ladies who replied to my post. I will work towards being happy with myself and what I like.

Jessica

Kerrie Sifton
04-27-2007, 07:50 PM
Jessica
Just a note to say I wish you all the best in this quest for who you are. I have encounered the same problems of purging and dressing and establishing the timing. This forum has really helped in establishing confidence in myself and two allowing me to review exactly how and what I feel. It is a transition of sorts into what I really want in life and dress.
Good luck, and glad you found us.
Kerrie

Stephenie S
04-27-2007, 08:02 PM
Dear Jess,

Lots of CDers in Maine. Just reach out, hon. This is a good place to start.

Lovies,
Steph

paulaN
04-27-2007, 08:39 PM
Jessica, your gona be just fine. It takes time to figure out oneself in a crazy cross dressing world. And there are a hole bunch of us here in Maine. we are just all scattered about. you can talk to me any time hun. talk about crazy, take a look at some of my post. Camping, fishing, hunting, and out on the town all in fem. woo hoo!!!!!!

crusadergirl
04-28-2007, 01:19 AM
I don't think cding is cheating its just something you like to do. I feel like i should stop dressing as well, has it worked not just yet. One thing i not going to do is get rid of my stuff. Anyways i hope you find happyness nad don't worry about what ppl think its all in your head.