PDA

View Full Version : Late night shopping

Sally2005
04-27-2007, 01:27 AM
So here I was, very tired, very early in the morning... should I, shouldn't I...what the heck! So for a while I've been looking at getting breast forms and I decided to finally bite the bullet and spend the money one some. So I entered my order, checked every thing and I wanted to avoid having the parcel arrive at home. I gave instuctions for UPS and an address of the UPS depot to ship the item and waited for the confirmation email... and waited and waited....

After a couple days I contacted the store. They sent them....but used Canada post! Oh oh! What happens when you ship something to an address that doesn't know who you are? (maybe they open it, send it back...) Heart attack!!! So I emailed the UPS store to ask.... talk about service. I got a response right away and they said its a $5 charge and they have the package. Oh Joy!!! So today I picked them up and tried them on...

perfect! Happy! What a difference. I got the gold seal attachables from the BFstore.

So be careful when you order stuff (do it when you are fully awake) and sometimes it works out fine no matter how you screw it up.

AllieSF
04-27-2007, 02:02 AM
That is a great way to receive packages. There have been several posts here asking how to receive packages without getting a P.O. Box and not having them come to a person's residence or place of work. If I understand you correctly you did just that by using a local UPS store. If I am mistaken please advise. If correct, many people will thank you.

:D :hugs:

Sally2005
04-27-2007, 02:12 AM
Here is what I know...

If you use UPS, you can provide the store name as the destination. The UPS web site lists all the stores so you get the name from the list. Then you provide instuctions to "hold for pickup". UPS will hold the package for 5 days after it arrives. You should get a tracking number so that you know when it has arrived. You can provide instuctions to have them either call or email you.

Some UPS stores also have mailboxes. What I am not sure about is what address you should provide or if you technically need to rent a box in advance or not.

Nicole
04-27-2007, 02:47 AM
I'm happy to hear they worked out for you on the first try. I ordered the same ones from the BFS store a week ago. Size 5... a little too voluptuous for my thin frame. I'm waiting for the replacement size 4's to arrive, and luckily I don't have to worry about it arriving via Canada post! :heehee:

Sally2005
04-27-2007, 04:49 PM
The forms fit very well, I got the asymetrical ones with left and right side. Size 4. I was worried that they would be too small, but they are a good size for me and give me quite a nice profile. I am about 5'9" and they fit 36 c or 38 b. They included some double sided tape and tacky wipes. They stay on very well without a bra and are very realistic in feel.

Kerrie Sifton
04-27-2007, 05:39 PM
Sally, thanks for the information, will be helpful, especially the canada post sideline... Kerrie