PDA

View Full Version : If only there were more like her!

Josi
04-27-2007, 04:55 AM
I was chatting to a friend online today. She knows about Josi.
Here is an excerpt from the chat:

"My 7 yr old has dressed, now and again too, since he was 3. Have to admit , I found it confusing, but I don’t think its an issue as long as he’s happy with who he is.

I gave him his own draw with my old stuff, as he kept laddering my good stockings,!!!

Don’t know if he likes makeup yet, haven’t seen him try on my stuff for ages, I don’t invade his space because of the fact that when he was little I walked in on him and he seemed to be embarrassed, although I don’t know why, I didn’t react any way surprised, am a good actress, lol,!! anyway, since then I am more careful to knock on his door, .don’t think I am all that rare, I am just a mom, who loves her son and doesn’t want him to feel uncomfortable in whatever he chooses to do or be or is in life!!"

Speaks for its self.

JulieC
04-27-2007, 11:35 AM
No, she's a rarity. I think most parents respond...uh...poorly.

Gina_darling
04-27-2007, 12:08 PM
That's very good! My Mum knows about me now and I told her about what i did as a child but she didn't remember, obviously didn't bother her. Unfortunately when I was I think 8 or 9 I was playing schools with my sisters, only I was in one of their school dresses and tights, and then my Dad walked in. Lets just say it didn't go down well! For that reason he will never know about Gina, but he doesn't live at home so it's no problem!

Gina xx