PDA

View Full Version : Dirty old man!

karynspanties
04-27-2007, 05:19 AM
I got out of work at 10:30 am yesterday. It's real slow right now so I figured what the heck. I always keep Karyns things in the car, so I went and changed, put on my make-up and off to Livonia Mall. I have not been there in years. One thing we are not short of here in metro Detroit is malls! I went in at Sears. Looked at some fantastic lingerie on sale. Picked up a few pairs of panties and a new chemise. The SA looked at me and just smiled and asked if I found everything ok and if I was sure if everthing fit ok. Then out to the mall. Got a few looks, not too many. After walking a bit I needed to sit and rest my feet. I do not know how GG's can wear heels all day:eek: Well as I was sitting on a bench, I noticed an older gentleman in his late 60's sitting acroos from me. He started to chat me up pretty good. I also noticed he was trying too look up my skirt.:D I mean he made no attempt to hide it either. He told me I looked REALLY nice. Very nice legs!! So I said what the heck, I made the old farts day and gave him a gratiutous panty shot. Got up and did some more shopping. All in all, a pretty good outting.

MsPriscilla
04-27-2007, 05:38 AM
Karyn,

I bet that gave youi a real buzz. Did he realise you were a cd?

Teresa Amina
04-27-2007, 05:45 AM
Livonia Mall.

Ooooh! I used to live just east of there, about a block south of Seven Mile!
Yes, Dee-troit is mall land, but Wonderland is gone now and the problem with having lived in the area for 40 years is you remember those mythical "good old days". Being an old fart-ess I remember when they enclosed the 'lands. It was the New thing then. Now they build open malls just like the 'lands were originally, can't make up their minds! :D

Kate Simmons
04-27-2007, 06:23 AM
Yeah, some of these "old farts" are real charmers and I not only enjoy talking to them but love the attention. Hey, they've put their time in and have earned their "fun in the sun" and talking to a gal. Never know what they will say and I eat it all up myself. I may be slightly swayed by the fact that I'm an "old fart" myself though.;) :battingeyelashes:

karynspanties
04-27-2007, 07:21 AM
Karyn,

I bet that gave youi a real buzz. Did he realise you were a cd?

Yes, it was quite a thrill. I do not think he realized I was a cd. I did not mean any disrespect with the "old fart" comment. I let him get a good look. There are alot of older mall walkers there. Being an exhibitionist, I could not resist. :heehee:

MsPriscilla
04-27-2007, 10:03 AM
Yes, it was quite a thrill. I do not think he realized I was a cd. I did not mean any disrespect with the "old fart" comment. I let him get a good look. There are alot of older mall walkers there. Being an exhibitionist, I could not resist. :heehee:

An exhibitionist, why not? If you've got it, flaunt it, darling

Michelle 51
04-27-2007, 11:09 AM
Your naughty.what if he'd had an attack and passed out Run or do cpr.??? Justabit

JulieC
04-27-2007, 11:52 AM
Your naughty.what if he'd had an attack and passed out Run or do cpr.??? Justabit

Yeah I can see the headlines...

"Grandfather dies after peeking upskirt on man"

:)

Sheri 4242
04-27-2007, 12:15 PM

Okay -- so we make a rule: if your gonna give up-the-skirt panty shots you have to ce certified in CPR!!! :D

Brianna Lovely
04-27-2007, 12:22 PM

Ok, since no one else has asked, I guess I have to.

Did you have really frilly, really sexy panties on?

I mean, after all, if you're going "Mall-Flashing", you should be properly dressed, giggle.

karynspanties
04-27-2007, 01:17 PM
:heehee: :heehee: :heehee: Oh you gurlz are cracking me up with these replies. Actually I was wearing pink panties with lace around the leg openings matching bra (38c) and a pink full slip. I sometimes will pull in a Meijers or a grocery store parking lot and when I see a gentleman going to his car, I will pull into a spot across from him and get out and lean into the car like I am looking for something. Nice panty and thigh high shot. I watch through the back and side windows for their reaction. :devil:

Dixie
04-27-2007, 01:25 PM
Now I want to "flash" someone it sounds like sooo much fun hehehehe, you sound as naughty as I want to be :heehee:

misty18
04-28-2007, 04:46 AM
you crazy thing, the man probably pee his pants

Paulacder
04-28-2007, 05:14 AM
I would have loved to ben in your place. First the pouty lip and maby a little tongue movement, then a nice leg shot, then to top it off a view of my panties, Woops..I forgot, I never wear Panties......:heehee: :heehee:

Joyciecd
04-28-2007, 07:50 PM
I am a confirmed flasher! I love driving with my skirt hiked all the way up and watching truckers reactions when I pass them on the left and they can look right in! I am a super flasher at CD friendly bars and clubs. It is a great "conversation" starter! lol

RachelDenise
04-28-2007, 07:52 PM
So nice of you to treat a senior citizen. It probably made his day and reminded him of younger years.:D

Tamera
04-29-2007, 11:08 AM
"BEING "BAD" CAN BE OH! SO"GOOD""
Kinda makes you sit back and wonder "HOW FAR COULD THIS HAVE GONE?"

You'll have to come down to Toledo for the May 5th party.
If your ever feeling adventurous give Teresa or myself a PM. I'm sure if our schedules permit we'll join you.
LOL
Tamera

Angie G
04-29-2007, 11:27 AM
It was nice of you to make his day you go girl :hugs:
Angie

karynspanties
04-30-2007, 05:51 AM
I think I will venture back out again this week. Give the seniors another look and make their day! I do love being chatted up by them. Whether or not they know I am a cd, I have no idea. The GOOD attention is nice. Plus I like to show some lace! The avatar says it all!!!:devil:

karynspanties
05-04-2007, 05:36 AM
Went back to Livonia Mall yesterday. Did some shopping, but mainly strolled through the mall. A few "looks" from GG's. One even smiled and said "Hello, how are you hun?" we chatted for a few minutes, then went our sparate ways. Sat on a bench with a few gentleman. They sure do like chatting up a gurl in a skirt. Very charming men. They got a purple panty shot. :devil: One asked me if I would like to go for some coffee. I almost took him up on it, told him maybe next week. An absolute thrill. Then of to Kohls and target. Picked up a couple pairs of panties at Kohls. The cashier just looked and smiled. Very polite. I am sure she had a field day after I walked out though. That's ok, I felt great and looked good. Off to Meijers. I saw a guy in his car eating lunch. I pulled up next to him so our doors were next to each other. I got out and bent over into my car like I was looking for something. He got a nice look at my panties and thigh highs. After a minute or two he got out and asked if he could help me with anything. I said (in my most feminine voice) I dropped my keys. He just stood there behind me. Lightly brushing up against me. Well, the next thing I new, he copped a feel.

Tamera
05-04-2007, 07:12 AM
Kary,
You are "OH SOOOOOOooooo BAD":devil:
LOL
Tamera

Kelly,R
05-04-2007, 07:57 AM
Well don't stop there,what happened??

Dixie
05-04-2007, 08:08 AM
What a tease:p I must go get the kids to school so I can ....um..have MY fun:heehee:

karynspanties
05-04-2007, 08:23 AM
Well don't stop there,what happened??

Kelly, it's too risque for here. Check your PM for the details.

Annaliese
05-04-2007, 10:39 AM
What did happen

Anna

karynspanties
05-04-2007, 11:29 AM
Anna, you have a PM

Mr. Michelle
05-04-2007, 11:59 PM
i only actually shopped for CD clothes once in person, i usually get it all online. i'm too shy.

i got a kick out of it when i did it, though, the fear and the thrill were the same thing, yanno? and i thought about it today, went to the mall and i was all peering in the windows. lol.

keena
05-05-2007, 12:16 AM
I'm a very old CD and I don't care to hear older people refered to as old
F--Ts. You're not going to stay young all your life.

Dixie
05-05-2007, 12:46 AM
Old F**ts is a term of endearment, I'm rapidly closing in on the age bracket myself, It clearly offends you so I will not use it on this site. I wish to offend no one as I have been offended and do not care for it. Don't know if I actually used that term myself or not, but will apologize if I did.

Melinda G
05-05-2007, 10:56 AM
Livonia Mall is probably a good choice. Not a lot of people in there these days. 30 empty stores, the last time I was there.