PDA

View Full Version : Easier To be Fem.

Paulacder
04-27-2007, 07:35 AM
Do some of you find that it is easier to be fem. than guy. I have always ben comfortable in the Female mode. The walking, talking, dressing, putting on make up has always come easy for me. However when in the guy mode, I always must remember to set, walk, and talk like a guy. There has ben numerous times I have caught myself setting with one leg crossed over the other, or useing jestures that are normally reserved for the gals. Was just wondering if others find this trate within themselves.:love:

Karren H
04-27-2007, 07:53 AM
Not really..... I can turn it on and off when I want or need to... All femmy in girl mode and all guy in male mode.... Though over the last 3 years my guy side has changed.. And I still enjoy life in both genders... Wouldn't have it any other way!!

Love Karren

DAVIDA
04-27-2007, 08:00 AM
I am just in "my" mode. Nothing really changes with what I am wearing.
Davida

Minerva Morgan
04-27-2007, 09:58 AM
I have never been particularly attracted to supposedly male pursuits. I liked playing sports, more the impromptu sort rather than organized; but have never really been a sports enthusiast. I do not like hunting, but understand the attraction. I prefer the company of women (for more than the obvious reasons), but I am not uncomfortable with men. I like war movies (when well-done) as well as 'chick-flicks' (again, well well-made.) I like SF & Fantasy as well as Jane Austen. In short, there has always been an element of ambiguity; but it never bothered me, nor have I given it a huge amount of consideration.
While crossdressing has been an element of my life since an early age, it is only fairly recently that I have had the opportunity to engage in the development of that side of my personality to an extensive degree. I have noted that it has affected my male side as well. The 'grump' actually attempts to be pleasant at times. The male characteristics and body language (introjected by socialization) is often softened by a more feminine behaviour. This does not bother me, however. As a (lapsed?) hippy, my attitudes and expectations may be somewhat different from those raised under more conservative circumstances.
Yes, I do note a certain degree of integration, and I am generally more comfortable en femme; but, as noted above, I am still basically just me.

Love

Minerva

Gisele
04-27-2007, 10:12 AM
Being fem is not a real easy thing to do for me. It is alot of work and I am not just talking about the dressing part. It's just the remember how to walk,talk,hold your body just right and the mannerisms (sp?) Being a girl is not easy work.LOL

Dixie
04-27-2007, 10:18 AM
Sometimes I'm alittle too comfortable as my femme self, I sometimes worry about that but my wife says it's only natural and to just go with it.

Mitch23
04-27-2007, 12:34 PM
yup - always feel one of the girls - rarely one of the boys - don't like doing nasty rough boy things!

love

mitch

sissy_she_boy
04-27-2007, 12:38 PM
I do find that sometimes it is easier to be femme. Probobaly because I love doing it wo much. But like you I do sometimes catch myself doing it in guy mode as well and try to correct myself. Hahaha. Maybe I souldn't worry so much about correcting myself.

Gina_darling
04-27-2007, 12:42 PM
Absolutely! I go out as Gina and I'm there talking away, dancing having a good time. As a guy I tend to stand at the side, look and feel uncomfortable and clam up. As for female mannerisms as a guy I'm not aware of it really. A lot of men sit with one leg crossed over the other the same way women do. No-one really pays attention to it.

I have also found I have a few personality traits traditionally associated with being female. I am more empathic for example, I can be quite creative but I associate these things with being me not male or female. I still have a logical mind and can read maps! but then so can a lot of real women!

sissy_she_boy
04-27-2007, 12:52 PM
Absolutely! I go out as Gina and I'm there talking away, dancing having a good time. As a guy I tend to stand at the side, look and feel uncomfortable and clam up. As for female mannerisms as a guy I'm not aware of it really. A lot of men sit with one leg crossed over the other the same way women do. No-one really pays attention to it.

I have also found I have a few personality traits traditionally associated with being female. I am more empathic for example, I can be quite creative but I associate these things with being me not male or female. I still have a logical mind and can read maps! but then so can a lot of real women!

I know what you mean Gina. I do find that when I go out as Dana, I am a lot more sociable. I dance more, I talk more and all around just have more fun. The reason is that as a girl, I do not have to initiate much interaction (at least not with guys) and other CD and TS girls are more frindly so it's easy to have fun.
When in guy mode, I have to be the one that initiates conversation and such and I am not really good at that kind of thing.