PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing Doubts, Concerns, Thoughts...

Cheyenne
04-27-2007, 10:17 AM
Hmm...I don't know what to think anymore. I am having doubts about cross dressing. I question weather or not I should be doing it. I'm not sure its right for me to be a part time woman. I have never fully dressed, but I do feel good when dressed. Maybe I have some sort of fetish for certain female clothing, I don't know. I realize clothes are clothes but thats not how society looks at it. I have had some tough breaks and therefore still living with the parents. At times I feel its a waste of money buying femme clothing since I can't wear them as much as I'd like to. I find myself browsing through the woman's dept at stores more and more. Have even tried on some bra's and jeans. I may have gynecomastia so maybe thats why I am really interested in bra's. If I didn't have breasts, maybe things would be different. I just feel its unnatural using artificial boobies. Depending on brand and style of bra, I am a C-D cup. I remember when mum's 38B bra fit me perfectly when I was like 13 years old. She still wears the same size whereas my size has increased. I wish I could get away with wearing a bra everyday since I really need support up there. I put a pencil under my breasts and it stays put. I just feel males should have the same options as females. For me, a bra seems to be not only a necessity for support, but also a desire to wear one.

Cheyenne

Karren H
04-27-2007, 10:25 AM
If it feels good then do it...... and if you do the economics of crossdressing.... there is no economics.... negative rate of return.... especially if you have cash flow problems. No one ever said that it was an easy sport or a chep one!!! But it can be rewarding and fullfilling.... in my opinion...

Karren

Tamara Croft
04-27-2007, 10:26 AM
If you like wearing a bra, but then really only feel it's needed for support, why not get a sports bra instead? They are just as supportive, if not more comfortable. I think you are having these feelings because you live at home, do your parents know you are a CD? I'm guessing not, hence the guilt. I don't know what else to say, sorry you are having such a hard time :hugs:

Dixie
04-27-2007, 10:32 AM
While "apporval" from your peers is desirable, it really only matters that you are true to yourself, this is where you will find true happiness. It took me along time to learn this lesson, but now I just don't care what small minded people think anymore.

Alice Torn
04-27-2007, 10:35 AM
I am low income, and get almost all clothes, at thrift stores, and spend far less, than new.

Cheyenne
04-27-2007, 11:16 AM
I just haven't found a sports bra that fits well yet and I'm not too fond of the pullover types. I don't want any show-thru. I have found some regular bra's I like but I can't see spending that much money if they aren't going to be worn everyday. I think you are right about living at home. It kinda restricts what I can do. I might could get away with wearing a bra daily in the cold months since I could wear bulky sweaters. I guess I just have a lot to sort out...Thanks all for your comments.

If you like wearing a bra, but then really only feel it's needed for support, why not get a sports bra instead? They are just as supportive, if not more comfortable. I think you are having these feelings because you live at home, do your parents know you are a CD? I'm guessing not, hence the guilt. I don't know what else to say, sorry you are having such a hard time :hugs:

Nadine
04-27-2007, 11:16 AM
Hi Cheyenne,

Do your parents know about your CD'ing? From your comments, I guess not. Why not come clean to them and see what their reaction is. You will then be able to live your desires with a clean conscience.

I guess that you really need to wear a bra. I wear one all the time, even in drab mode because I also need the support. I have never heard any bad comments about my breasts and anyhow I don't care what people think.

Cheyenne
04-27-2007, 11:19 AM
I'm totally in the closet. Confessing about CD'ing isn't a good thing. The parents are quite old fashioned and all hell would break loose. I have heard comments they make about certain things and I don't wanna go there.

Hi Cheyenne,

Do your parents know about your CD'ing? From your comments, I guess not. Why not come clean to them and see what their reaction is. You will then be able to live your desires with a clean conscience.

I guess that you really need to wear a bra. I wear one all the time, even in drab mode because I also need the support. I have never heard any bad comments about my breasts and anyhow I don't care what people think.

Cheyenne
04-27-2007, 05:34 PM
I got my first pay check on my new job today. I am debating weather or not to buy something special...

Tamara Croft
04-27-2007, 05:51 PM
Check these out, there's even some nice pretty pink ones :)

http://www.figleaves.com/uk/nsf/qwiser.asp?term=Sports+Bras&src=GOUK03SCs005&gclid=COmSkq3_44sCFTwHQgodDy_EVg&cookied=27%2F04%2F2007+23%3A50%3A21

Tina Dixon
04-27-2007, 05:58 PM
Best thing is just take it slow, I never got fully dressed till the young age of 48, so don't put to much worry in to it.

az_azeel
04-27-2007, 06:26 PM
Cheyenne first can I say that I agree with you on the fact that yes clothes are clothes and I have often found myself thinking that I must be on fetishtic side of c/ding. I have no reason or desire to go out fully dressed or even to look passable. Perhaps if you do have gynecomastia then maybe a doctor could confirm this, therefore giving you the ideal case to talk to your parents. Maybe not about c/dressing but the fact that if you do have gynecomastia the reason is there for wearing a bra. As they do not make bra's for men then perhaps they would understand.
I do hope everything goes well and it works out....Your liuck will change if you think possitive about yourself....

Take Cae :hugs: