PDA

View Full Version : Finally Out...

emmerzgurl06
04-27-2007, 02:50 PM
So in the last few months I've taken major steps in becoming who I really am and I have to say the weight on my chest is finally although slowly lifting. First things first.

After never having the confidence to go out and buying my own clothes I finally said screw it and went to the store and bought things. No big deal right?

Right no big deal.

So this past week, my parents were out of town on a little vacation leaving the house all to myself (yea I know its lame I still live with my rents):heehee: anywho I spent most of the week dressed just lounging around the house, and even venturing outside at night to have a cigarette or two. I finally decided why am I still hiding?

So I decided not to hide anymore. Wednesday night I came out to a really good friend of mine who was very supportive and then yesterday I told my mom. And to my surprise she already knew. She found my clothes while looking for something else.

So I'm sorta out and I dont feel afraid to do what I do. Now to tell the rest of them...

shybutcurious
04-27-2007, 03:25 PM
congradulations hun, that is fantastic news!!!
I hope things go that smoothly for me when i am ready to come out. I also would tell a dear friend, but my sister more then my mother. It would be easier with my sister. Anyway, enough about me.
So what kind of things did you say to your friend? Cause i think my friend suspects something, so i would rather get it done. Any hints?

Brianna Lovely
04-27-2007, 03:27 PM
Errr, honey........you're supposed to put a little weight ON your chest, giggle.

Seriously though, it's good that you're accepting yourself and I think it's wonderful that your Mom accepts you. I don't know about telling other people/family, maybe you should take it slow there.
Maybe feel them out first?

Angie G
04-27-2007, 03:47 PM
That great you go girl :hugs:
Angie

emmerzgurl06
04-27-2007, 04:02 PM
hey shybutcurious,

well telling my friend was unexpected. i have to give you a little backstory so bare with me. My friends have a house on a big campus and we were hanging out one day. The girls thought it would be great fun to makeup on my male friend Matt. From this a "competition" of sorts was started where Matt and I would see who could make the best girl for halloween.

So the other day we made a trip to Wal-Mart and I ended up buying a lot of make up for the "competition" (and I needed some more hehe). My friend Molly then taught me the art of makeup application. After that it just kind of poured out and I told her my story. I had to show her my painted nails, shaved legs, and the white panties I was wearing to convince her.

She asked the usual questions: Are you Gay? etc etc and I answered them truthfully. Now we're going shopping. Shes very supportive. I plan on coming out to everyone slowly one at a time.

My mom hasnt told my dad that I came out to her, but she did tell him she found my stash. She also told me she doesnt want me telling my sister yet either which doesnt make sense because my sister would probably be very supportive. enough rant! hehe

em

ps
do u have AIM or Yahoo IM?